Deleted

C'Thun, Old God of Chaos

Name: C'Thun, God of Chaos
    Race: Old God
    Class: Old God
    Personality: Manipulative, scheming, insane and highly intelligent
    Likes: Manipulating people to join my cause, twilight's hammer cultists, cultists, tentacles, hanging out with my silithid bros
    Dislikes: PuGs, Titans, sharp glass and other Old Gods

Appearence: Due to the humongous size of the Old Gods, nobody really knows what C'Thun looks like, but parts such as the famed Eye of C'Thun and pieces of his body has been seen. He is covered in eyes, mouths and tentacles, spikes rise from his "head" and apparently, he has a countless amount of small tentacles.

History: C'Thun is one of the five Old Gods - known the be among the most powerful beings that ever walked Azeroth, C'Thun ruled over Azeroth during her early days, and Azeroth were overwhelmed by elemental storms as the Old Gods ruled her in tyrrany.

Eventually, the Titans stumbled upon Azeroth and encountered multiple hostile beings as they strode upon Azeroths primordial landscape. The Pantheon, disturbed by the evil of the old gods decided to wage war agains the Elementals and their dark masters, and as the Old Gods were unable to stop the power of the Pantheon, they eventually lost. The three surviving old gods were chained below the world, the remaining elementals were banished and Azeroth eventually settled in peaceful harmony.

For countless ages, C'Thun remained in his desert prison and watched the races evolve, fight eachother, fight the legion and eventually drive them away as he planned and schemed. In the desert where C'Thun were sealed, he found primitive beings known as Silithids and decided to shape these as avatars of himself, these avatars became known as the Qiraji and came to occupy Kalimdor, Ahn'Qiraj were created to house their armies and await the rise of C'Thun

After the Qiraji had spent countless years building an army capable of wrecking the entire continent of Kalimdor, the moment C'Thun had waited for had finally arrived. The Titans had left Azeroth long ago, and the only remaining defenders were the Kaldorei. Soon entire Silithus were covered with Qiraji and the Kaldorei were pushed back trough Un'Goro, to the Tanaris Desert, but with the aid of the four dragonflights, the Night Elves eventually pushed the Qiraji back to the city of Ahn'Qiraj, and a barrier were erected to seal the city forever.

Centuries later, when the Qiraji were long forgotten, the gates of Ahn'Qiraj were reopened, and war began once again, rumors said that the old god C'Thun were somewhere within the ancient city, waiting, scheming and commanding. Eventually, the army of mortals fought their way to the chamber of C'Thun, and defeated him.

Later, Cho'Gall began the ressurrection of C'Thun, his new master.

Re: C'Thun, Old God of Chaos

Hm, I believe we already have a C'thun.

I could be wrong though.
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ellié
    Hm, I believe we already have a C'thun.

I could be wrong though.
    Ah snap, and Yoggie is taken as well.

Quote Originally Posted by C'Thun, Old God of Chaos
    Ah snap, and Yoggie is taken as well.

/wink wink, how about you be my Vezax ^^? Deal?

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.