Thread: Kith's UI

Kith's UI

Hey guys! I'm here promoting my current raiding UI. After streaming my raids during BC I've received a lot of requests to host it. Hopefully people here will find it useful!

Recommended Resolution: 1650x1080
    Recommended Players: Raiding DPS/Heals

--------------------------------------------
    ABOUT THE UI

Kith's UI is a High Performance raid UI, utilizing aesthetic components as well as perceptibility. Although developed for the Hunter Class, Kith's UI can be adapted to any class, though primarily Healer classes and Utility DPS.

With UI elements toward the bottom and center of the screen, Kith's UI provides a "one-stop-shop" kind of feel, having everything in one spot, so attention isn't thrown around, causing a delay in reaction.

Custom Pitbull4 auto-resize group frames for 5 man party, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 40 man raid frames in one box.

--------------------------------------------

INCLUDED ADDON LIST:
    Bartender4
    Bison
    ButtonFacade
    caelNameplates
    Cellular
    Fizzle
    iMinimap
    KGPanels
    Mapster
    oGlow
    Omen
    OmniCC
    Onebag3
    Pitbull
    Prat
    Quartz
    RatingBuster
    Skada
    STText
    TargetCharms
    TekAbility
    TekKompare

Download Here!

Re: Kith's UI

ohh my eyes.... so much things arround.

not bad, would defiantly need a big resolution and a big screen to match for it to work.

It's very nice - pretty even - tho it gives me the impression you have to look down for everything tho, when u need to know ur threat ppls health anything like that.

* gotta look down * meaning you could miss something that happends that you could help with - Mding lose mob that just ran at the top of the screen while your looking at omen or something simular

But thats just my op. Very nice tho

What's that green circle under the Dredge Ghoul? Is that AVR-E?

Quote Originally Posted by Daimyon
    What's that green circle under the Dredge Ghoul? Is that AVR-E?
    clearly yes
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Yeah, the basic idea of everything at the bottom is that, well, I believe everything should be in the same general area. For example, if you have your player/target frames at the top left corner and your raid frames kinda between the middle and bottom on the right hand side, and you need to do something which requires you to see both raid frames and target, then you're kind of delaying yourself by looking from one to the other. I'm sure you guys can argue that it doesn't happen, but it's happened to me, and the layout is honestly just for me. I uploaded it because a lot of people have asked me to =)

Waddlez:
    MSBT > Greater memory than what I use, which is default blizzard. I don't like MSBT because 1, it keeps all of the numbers in the same spot. This annoys me.

Daimyon, yes it's AVRE