Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Does Spell Reflection feel clunky in PVP?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossmantle
    Get farther and they even teach you constructive criticism...

On-topic: It's the stance dancing that makes it clunky. You should be able to just equip the sword and board and be able to use the spellreflect. Just take out the def-stance prereq.
    But I am definitely a supporter of 2h reflecting using the flat edge of my weapon (maces might need some more convincing of a reflector than say an axe or sword, but still passable for mechanics).

My two cents.
    Spell reflect is useable in Battlestance as long as you have a shield equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    you know... some classes have restrictions too, like, caster need to stand for 3 seconds to cast a ***ball, or, caster need to fake his cast and prevent interrupting, or rogue must be behind to do multilate backstab/ambush.

it's all part of game.

basicly, you can equip a shield, and mage will cast ice lance, then you equip 2 hander again, BAM, his cast interrupted, only GCD involved.
    So casttime is a "restriction" now? What are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account

GL reflecting a spell with this sword

"It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Actually, I think we should've become so strong by now that we can grab the spell in our hands and fucking throw it back, or just punch it in the face so it returns to the caster. I for one am sick of sitting in cyclol with the buff up. Gogo spell punch in cata!
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol
    Actually, I think we should've become so strong by now that we can grab the spell in our hands and fucking throw it back, or just punch it in the face so it returns to the caster. I for one am sick of sitting in cyclol with the buff up. Gogo spell punch in cata!
    Haha

Spell Punch
    20 rage 10s cooldown

The Warrior punches the next incoming spell IN THE FACE causing it to be redirected back towards the caster.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    Haha

Spell Punch
    20 rage 10s cooldown

The Warrior punches the next incoming spell IN THE FACE causing it to be redirected back towards the caster.
    Fuck yeah spell punch!

now in Grape flavour!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwhisper
    That sounds like a very good idea Powell but I can just taste the rogue QQ from here

"AMG BLIZZ WHY DO WARZ GET IT E-Z I WANNA SWAP MY WEPZ EVERY SECOND HERP DERP"

no-one matter how many times you tell them that putting ALL of their poisons on the target and being able to keep them there would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy too powerful.... the QQ would still flow thick and fast
    i think your reading it wrong, we still keep the GCD and weapon swing timer reset, but now whenever we push Spell Reflection it will immediatly and equip our sword and board in the process. So we have the same penalty, but disable the lag accounted to how fast you equip your shield and spam the button.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want