Thread: Darch'cyde

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Darch'cyde

Name: Darch'Cyde

Title: The God of Darkness

Race:??? Old God i geuss

Appearance: A Black, dusky trilobyte with many tentacles.
    Personality: Doesnt simply destroy his foes, likes to make them crazy before they are consumed by a Agent of the Shadows. Mostly talks in whispers, slowly making the person believe crazy thoughts and join the Darch'cyde. This old god creats eliet solider creatures who look more or less like this:

Bio: Eons ago, we ruled this planet; this planet, of chaos! The Titans came here and warred against us and defeated us. We were crushed underfoot, but they could not finish us or they would perish aswell, so they bound us to this planet; our planet has become our prison. Slowly, their chains have weakened and well will destroy our captors without remorse, we are as countless as the stars. I require a host in order to be released and then this world will know the true meaning.....of fear!

Type of RP: CRP

Re: Darch'cyde

Here he is! The one and only! Good ta have ya here mate ^^ I was awaiting your arrival

So he's akin to Yoggy in the fact that he corrupts minds.

My main suggestion is to give some information on where Darch'Cyde is (was?) imprisoned, and perhaps a description of his minions and byproduct (like yoggy's Saronite, or that bloodstone junk in the Arathi Highlands)

YAAAAAY!!!
    I'm just going to apologize for all my actions during the attack on Icecrown Citadel now and go from there, okay? We can blame Yogg-Saron, the stress or even Varian's chin, but let me assure you it won't happen again.

Mmmmmm...
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

Well, Dark, If you're feelin good about this guy, post a link in the RP Request page.

10+ Year Old Account

oops, thought i already did that >.<

Deleted

Welcome to the RP forums, Darkside.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    Welcome to the RP forums, Darkside.
    you! person! look at morzath, tell me what you think, and take over for me, i need my sleepies ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    you! person! look at morzath, tell me what you think, and take over for me, i need my sleepies ;D
    I'm kinda leaving for school in 20 minutes :< But I'll post up on your thread anyways ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Lol i only just got the joke with the name, nice ,very nice.

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Darch'cyde

Is it just me or do these two pics one after the other look like a 'dramatic Old God'? :P

Gratz on RP status BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Is it just me or do these two pics one after the other look like a 'dramatic Old God'? :P

Gratz on RP status BTW.
    Trivia Orc! Join the madness, Taen needs an adventuring buddy he can trade good-natured bickering with a la the ex-Aldor and ex-Scryer in Dalaran and later the Tourney grounds.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Darch'cyde
    oops, thought i already did that >.<

Hey Dark. Glad to have you here. Bloodstone could be a nice byprodruct for Darch'cyde.

GZ on your RP status

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Gratz on RP status BTW.
    rawr! glad to see you Mr. Triva Orc! welcome to the RP forums!

I'm so happy we're gettin the MMO-Champion lore celebs over here! Such an awesome thing :P

10+ Year Old Account

I wonder if I'm allowed to permenantly turn my text purple here :P

Gratz on RP status BTW.
    They called us fools! We have almost every influential member of MMO-Champion in our threads now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    They called us fools! We have almost every influential member of MMO-Champion in our threads now!
    Just gotta drag Phenomina and the rest of the Cataclysm regular lorehounds and we'll have the whole set!
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Taenaraen Silvershield
    Just gotta drag Phenomina and the rest of the Cataclysm regular lorehounds and we'll have the whole set!
    If we poison Bahu...and maybe tranquilize Sunbear.... We could waggle Phen over here.....choices, choices....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!