Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Character Model Reskins for cata?

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    Male blood elves are too bulky and females are too lithe.

I don't even know whats wrong with male space goats....ugg. The ladies are nice though.
    Eh, I really like male BEs.

Male spacegoats... I can never ever play one.
    Why didn't they have Archimonde's "original" build? He was so sexy in WC3 :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BxvHhz4XQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpklI...eature=related
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    This^^ There is already Models for Thinner Male humans...lemme find the guy..

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=26084

This guy has a much thinner human male model and he also looks like he has higher polygons as well. the Races that were in Vanilla WoW the playable ones obviously need to be updated either with new models or higher polygon count.
    LOL. ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is an alpha model.
    Open your eyes. More Polygons. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelger
    Maybe it's because they look like barrels with legs and arms attached.
    I don't know which is funnier: your avatar or this statement.

Well played sir.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by tankytanktank123
    Dude. Just textures, not new models. Look at Garrosh and Thrall in the cinematics. Same models/animations, but reskinned, smooth looking textures. No butchering of the original style, just good looking.
    we don't need orcs to have any new texture either they look okay the way they are why cant you just except it or just stop playing wow, go play aion or something i like my old graphics.

I think the problem with re-skins is that people are familiar and or like the older models and blizzard are scared that nostalgia/bad design choice might force a lot of negative feedback for something hat was working fine anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by matt123456
    we don't need orcs to have any new texture either they look okay the way they are why cant you just except it or just stop playing wow, go play aion or something i like my old graphics.

Really? lol.

They'd just be an updated texture, they'd still look the same. Just a bit smoother. Chances are, they would allow an option for you to turn the old models back on if you don't like the new ones. Win/win situation, no?

Also. Blizzard usually caters to the masses. And the masses indicate that they want new textures or models. Chances are, we will see new textures or models in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by sabredragon

Really? lol.

They'd just be an updated texture, they'd still look the same. Just a bit smoother. Chances are, they would allow an option for you to turn the old models back on if you don't like the new ones. Win/win situation, no?

Also. Blizzard usually caters to the masses. And the masses indicate that they want new textures or models. Chances are, we will see new textures or models in the future.
    No Just let it be change is bad.

Go away you Luddite.
    Elementium on Knaak:

Quote Originally Posted by sabredragon

Really? lol.

Yeah really we don't need them. lol.

Aahhhh I don't like change!!! Change!!!! Oww my hip!

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

10+ Year Old Account

I just want human males to not rub their elbows against their hips, i mean, my character has to have no elbows by now, especially since its that soft deathknight skin. More customization options would be nice also, but not necessary.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxys
    I don't know why people complain about character models. I think they look fine. They have that cartoon-y look to them that previous Warcraft games have.
    Worgen and goblin have the same cartoony look to them without looking like shit. Also WC3 was when they decided to go that route, not orcs and humans or tides of darkness... and yea I agree we need Orcs that stand up straight, Human males that look like they aren't missing a chromosome, Female Trolls That Blink etc..

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe
    Despite the Blood Elf and "space goat" hate, I firmly believe that they are awesome in appearance.
    Indeed.

I still say the hate is either hurtage over the Horde getting a "pretty" race and the Alliance getting a "weird" one, ridiculous over-exaggeration of the retcon (ragequit already if it bugs you that much), people not being able to tell the difference between a draenei and a talbuk (sounds like a personal problem to me), and guys whose masculinity is threatened by metro bishies.

None of which changes the fact that female trolls need eyelids, and male humans...well, it's wonderful that they were able to get their cleft palates fixed, but some cosmetic follow-up might do them good.

putting more texture on my orc is gonna make it look pretty i dont want this change if they do make this change then i bet alot of people are gonna be pissed at this, we like our old textures we dont need anymore updates on them they look perfectly fine

i dont see what all this QQin is all about how can you even update it some more when its already updated at its fullest i mean cmon seriously orcs trolls humans dwarves undead belfs nelfs draeni and gnomes i dont see how these need to be updated they are at its highest resolution i even think thseseare more perfectly detailed then the worgen and goblins that ive seen or about the same.

this acharacter reskinning thing is nonthing more but an excuse for QQ'er to whine about.

i dont see what all this QQin is all about how can you even update it some more when its already updated at its fullest i mean cmon seriously orcs trolls humans dwarves undead belfs nelfs draeni and gnomes i dont see how these need to be updated they are at its highest resolution i even think thseseare more perfectly detailed then the worgen and goblins that ive seen or about the same.
    I would seriously suggest going to an optometrist immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Draykian
    why are you supporting this change we don't need it. They arent long due for an update. What have you guys been smoking latley? you all have gotten soft i swear every one you QQ's about every little thing. it's fine the way it is.

why are you supporting this change we don't need it. They arent long due for an update. What have you guys been smoking latley? you all have gotten soft i swear every one you QQ's about every little thing. it's fine the way it is.
    You're funny.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Well i know atleast what kind of nutjobs im talkin too now

and it's a bunch of 10 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Draykian
    i approve of your avatar ;D
    Elementium on Knaak: