High-Priest Gallian Wyrmfoot

Height: about 5'6"

Affiliation: Mostly helps the Alliance, I search for my wife, I lost so long ago.

Bio: Gallian was born in the Elven territory of Silvermoon City. Despite him being human, living in Elven lands, he was welcomed as one of theirs. He has always been facinated by the light, and always stayed up late into the night, reading elven scripture on the Sunwell, and of course, the light. At age seven, the holy Lotheolan, of Silvermoon, chose Gallian to to be his understudy. Gallian did nothing but train in the holy ways, and for nine years, he trained day in, and day out. When Gallian turned 16, he was appointed priest-trainee. He turned 20 without much going by. At the celebrations, he met an Elven girl named Rethenna. She was a gorgeous Elf, with long, brown hair, and dark green eyes. Gallian then knew that she would be his. He married her two years later, and had five four kids: Reilian, Damius ,Xerius, Alorna, and Kermeh. In the events of The Burning Crusade, he was sent to Outland, where he fought the armies of the Burning Legion. After the defeat of Illidan, he returned home, a hero. But something was not right. He went to his home to find...no one....He quickly asked around, and discovered that his wife had re-married and moved to the mage city of Dalaran. Enraged, gallian took a Dragonhawk to Dalaran. Sitting on the edges of Lordamere lake, the spires of Dalaran loomed in front of him. He stabled his Dragonhawk, and hurried into the city. He arrived at the address given to him, and entered. He saw his wife, kids, and....an elf. Rethenna looked in horror as she saw the man she had betrayed walk into the room. The elven man jumped up and blocked Gallian. There was a fight, and the Elf was dead. Gallian fell to the ground, shocked at what he had done. The wife screamed, took her children into the streets, and yelled "MURDERER!" as loud as she could. Gallian quickly left the city and returned to Silvermoon. He arrived at the Sunspire, grabbed his books, and fled. He now lives in a house, in the mountains east of Strathlome.

Undisturbed, he waits in his house. He has gone crazy the 20 years of Isolation, and keeps talking of a 'cataclysmic' even coming our way. Fool.

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...

Re: High-Priest Gallian Wyrmfoot

As the Madgod, I always do enjoy a tale of a madman, and this one didn't dissapoint.

A betrayal of love.. Always a great thing, and I love how you tied in the upcoming expansion :P

you already posted a link to the RP request page. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, I was writing my warlock's tale

Deleted

Lovely bio! Not much to point out there; see you on the forums when Islander/Dinnerbone come back online.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    Lovely bio! Not much to point out there; see you on the forums when Islander/Dinnerbone come back online.
    Thanks! Hope to see ya there!

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...