Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Resto] Emblems of Frost, what to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    No, the 4 set is horrible for 10 mans, it's next to worthless. Being that he said they were just kind of starting 25 man content, I'm sure his 277 gear is right around the corner. I'd definatley rank the trinket over getting the 4 set, especially being that you already have your 2set, even if you suddenly start doing nothing but 25 mans.
    Orly?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5660&e=5870

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic
    Orly?
    Yes, all the hard heroic modes have consistent BQueen raid damage. Honestly, you do prove that if your guild attunes to a shaman healer the 4set can be nice, but when I healed heroic queen I had a bitch of a time getting people close enough to chain (On princes heroic chain seemed next to 100% worthless) But for the actually difficult 10 man heroic fights, I see your BQ parse and raise you one heroic lich king
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...?s=4046&e=4986 (No 4 set bonus on his healing done)

Yes, all the hard heroic modes have consistent BQueen raid damage. Honestly, you do prove that if your guild attunes to a shaman healer the 4set can be nice, but when I healed heroic queen I had a bitch of a time getting people close enough to chain (On princes heroic chain seemed next to 100% worthless) But for the actually difficult 10 man heroic fights, I see your BQ parse and raise you one heroic lich king
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...?s=4046&e=4986 (No 4 set bonus on his healing done)
    Congrats =D. Our 10 man group has basically fallen apart, we lost our holy pally and druid tank, and like 3 DPS. Who we replaced but the comp is all fuckled for lich king. We're thinking about just throwing the best people from all of our 10 man groups together to down LK.

Anyway, yeah for a lot of fights the 4 pc is kind of worthless, but considering I have 4 pc 277 there isn't much point in wearing something else. I hate blood princes, that fight just bores the hell out of me.

BTW, how is healing in p3 of LK? Furthest we got with our little ragtag group was about 51%.

Bejeweld Wizards bracers > Black chitin bracers

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic
    Congrats =D. Our 10 man group has basically fallen apart, we lost our holy pally and druid tank, and like 3 DPS. Who we replaced but the comp is all fuckled for lich king. We're thinking about just throwing the best people from all of our 10 man groups together to down LK.

Anyway, yeah for a lot of fights the 4 pc is kind of worthless, but considering I have 4 pc 277 there isn't much point in wearing something else. I hate blood princes, that fight just bores the hell out of me.

BTW, how is healing in p3 of LK? Furthest we got with our little ragtag group was about 51%.
    That was just a parse I found on the web. You can check paragons video when the raid goes into the frostmourne room and you'll get a good idea. It's honestly the hardest part of LK heroic.

That was just a parse I found on the web. You can check paragons video when the raid goes into the frostmourne room and you'll get a good idea. It's honestly the hardest part of LK heroic.
    Yeah, I've seen the video.