Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why Cant I log In?

Hi, im ArchDruid, i tried to log in today and it says username does not exist, and all my posts are deleted. what gives? what happened? did i get banned? i didnt do anything to get banned.

can anyone help? this doesnt make any sense.

Re: Why Cant I log In?

bump i really need an answer. i didnt do anything to get banned. never swore never harrased nothing.

bump again, can i get an answer soon plz?

10+ Year Old Account

Check your email. And having multiple accounts can also get you banned. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Off the top of my head going of barely any info, If you did not have a battle.net account, its quite possible that a hacker got your information, and made a battle.net account with it....this is the only thing I can think of, good luck.

Also get in your guilds vent if you have one and ask if you're online, thats a quick confirmation of whether or not you've been hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nycon
    Off the top of my head going of barely any info, If you did not have a battle.net account, its quite possible that a hacker got your information, and made a battle.net account with it....this is the only thing I can think of, good luck.
    He means to MMO-Champs.

/facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack
    Check your email. And having multiple accounts can also get you banned. =)
    i cant check my email. i dont remember what the ID was i just made some mail.com one. this is just unnaceptable behavior on the mods part.

i did nothing to warrant a ban, i never harrased or swore at anyone. all i did was triple post once. this is simply unacceptable and i want an answer from a mod in this thread as to why I, ArchDruid, was banned or whatever happened to prevent me from logging in.

this is complete crap.

Heh, well I misinterpreted, thought you meant wow acc + wow forum posts, my bad.

Only thing I can think of for this is an admin or mod didn't like one of your posts or image or something and hit you with a banhammer, check the email attached to the account if you got a temp ban or account deletion you should have received a mail.

Have you made sure you PC is on?

haha Oh I am so funny.

Heh, well I misinterpreted, thought you meant wow acc + wow forum posts, my bad.

Only thing I can think of for this is an admin or mod didn't like one of your posts or image or something and hit you with a banhammer, check the email attached to the account if you got a temp ban or account deletion you should have received a mail.
    as i said, i cant check my email since i have no memory of the id, and its on some crap email site. and this is just unnacceptable behavior of the mods. i didnt do anything wrong. this is crap and i want an answer here and now.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Soldrethar
    i cant check my email. i dont remember what the ID was i just made some mail.com one. this is just unnaceptable behavior on the mods part.

i did nothing to warrant a ban, i never harrased or swore at anyone. all i did was triple post once. this is simply unacceptable and i want an answer from a mod in this thread as to why I, ArchDruid, was banned or whatever happened to prevent me from logging in.

this is complete crap.
    So you made a random email, just for MMO-C account, and you want an explanation as to why you most likely got banned by posting on a new account? Well then you're fucked cuz they most likely sent something to your email.

Edit: You're retarded.

Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack
    So you made a random email, just for MMO-C account, and you want an explanation as to why you most likely got banned by posting on a new account? Well then you're fucked cuz they most likely sent something to your email.

well they never shouldve banned me in the first place because I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG.

its most likely because of your 'clicker' thread, it has been deleted as well.

probably starting such topic alone is dangerous (always ends in flame war).
    some of your posts in it also seemed quite offensive. or maybe mods thought you are trolling
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account

well they never shouldve banned me in the first place because I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG.
    OR maybe someone slipped ruffies into your juice box and now you cant remeber shit?

Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

ok i found the email for my mmo-champ account, and while i got mail from amuno about my sig, i got nothing telling me about my account being banned or whatever.

what the heck. i want my account back. where are the mods?

I knew I know your name from somewhere, guess we can settle this clicker vs keybinds debate now, klicking will get you banned! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    I knew I know your name from somewhere, guess we can settle this clicker vs keybinds debate now, klicking will get you banned! lmao
    so essentially. there are a crapton of trolls harrassing peeps on this forum. and yet, for some reason, they dont get banned, but I, one of their victims, DO?

where are the mods i need to talk to a mod now. i want a mod, to explain, what happened, to my ArchDruid account here. i need an answer.

10+ Year Old Account

ok i found the email for my mmo-champ account, and while i got mail from amuno about my sig, i got nothing telling me about my account being banned or whatever.

what the heck. i want my account back. where are the mods?
    I believe all/most of the mods live in the USA, meaning they are probably still asleep

If not they are probably out doing stuff or else working =>