Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Why Cant I log In?

can't you just mail boub or something? and maybe he will check why you where banned

MODS = GODS

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Warthyboi
    once I got kicked for ninja pulling. I was the tank

Quote Originally Posted by Soldrethar
    i cant check my email. i dont remember what the ID was i just made some mail.com one. this is just unnaceptable behavior on the mods part.

i did nothing to warrant a ban, i never harrased or swore at anyone. all i did was triple post once. this is simply unacceptable and i want an answer from a mod in this thread as to why I, ArchDruid, was banned or whatever happened to prevent me from logging in.

this is complete crap.
    QQ more

use "members" button at the top, find some moderator or admin and throw them a pm.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

i cant check my email. i dont remember what the ID was i just made some mail.com one.
    lols

this is just unacceptable behavior on the mods part.

this is complete crap.
    is it acceptable to be as irresponsible to use some random email and not remember it?
    maybe you forgot that you did something ban-able too?
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    use "members" button at the top, find some moderator or admin and throw them a pm.
    i just sent bahumut5 a message about this crap. there are so many bad people on this forum that need a ban, but i get banned? i never even DID anything wrong. other than GET harrassed. and this is harrassment too.

bump, where are the mods?

well, starting flamewar topics and being offensive in them (calling others trolls, being arrogant, etc.) may be seen by mods as being 'wrong'.

instead of shouting at mods in demanding manner just ask them politely what and why, explain the misunderstanding and ask to restore the account.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    well, starting flamewar topics and being offensive in them (calling others trolls, being arrogant, etc.) may be seen by mods as being 'wrong'.

instead of shouting at mods in demanding manner just ask them politely what and why, explain the misunderstanding and ask to restore the account.

how bout they give me a warning first. oh wait they never did.

10+ Year Old Account

i don't think you got banned

maybe they did, but you didnt notice pm.
    or maybe they didnt. why are you asking us here? wait for mods to answer you.

but with this attitude i doubt they will do anything for you...

just calm down

useless thread is useless

/end thread
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Deleted

If I was a mod I'd ban you for bumping your own thread every minute or so to demand an answer.

Deleted

How about starting writing properly? You know, something more funnier / easier to read, hm?
    Anyway, GL waiting for a mod, kek, they won't come to hear your endless QQ.

Oh, and inb4 "You got bad grammer, Prozac!" Maybe i do, but atleast i'm tryin' to write properly.

A politely-worded PM to the mods, instead of the one I've got a feeling you ACTUALLY sent them, is more likely to fix your situation. And if you don't operate behind a proxy (as in, your IP hasn't changed), then you aren't banned, because speaking from.. uh.. ...experience... you can't view these forums while banned, even if you aren't logged in, because it scrutinizes your IP.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac
    Oh, and inb4 "You got bad grammer, Prozac!" Maybe i do, but atleast i'm tryin' to write properly.
    Well maybe the guy you commented on was trying too :-S

Oh this is offtopic isn't it

Honestly, you've got a new account now anyway, so why is it so important for you to get the old one back?
    I hear forum accounts are a big fucking deal..?

he most likely got account ban or his account was deleted, since i cant find it in member listing

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly
    useless thread is useless

/end thread
    useless comments are ussless...

TROLL !111

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.