Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: I'm a jerk, I guess?

Well I am very lucky I guess to be in a good 10 man guild that just /rolls. We are 6/12 hm and in mostly 10 man gear. We would be farther but haven't raided in close to a month due to RL. And I got hacked D: but that's another story. We all trust each other and there is no worrys of gearwhores etc. I do see how this would be difficult in a 25 man guild though. Either way I say try and help her and talk to the officers/gms. If they refer to boobies or such just go elsewhere.
    Invisible fire is scary fire- Capt_jesus

There is a term that I heard for that sort of person: Loot Black Hole. The loot goes in, but nothing comes back out. No matter how much gear you give them you get nothing in return in terms of DPS or otherwise. Those people tend to cause more loot issues than anything else I've seen. This is where Loot Council would prevail. Considering that this person does not get any personal benefit nor does this person benefit the raid from receiving loot, they just don't get any more loot until they can show drastic improvement (or they just get booted from the raid). Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonights
    attention attention , butthurt mage lost loot to someone worse , alert the mmo police to tell him he was right so he feels better and can link his guildys this thread

on topic:
    are you realy better?
    Every week since when? 2 weeks? 1 year?
    are you a jerk? - ofc , you created a post about this on mmo champ , you are worse then that tbh
    ^ dude you are my HERO...your so cool with your witty remarks cutting straight to the heart of the unsuspecting fools who have the audacity to post on your forums

10+ Year Old Account

If the loot system is rolling then either find a guild that has a loot real system, ask for rules to be placed where everyone gets something, or just accept it.

If it's LC leave because your officers are obviously failing.

This just proves that girls cant play games!!!

jks

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

15+ Year Old Account

1. If you are losing items based on nothing mroe than RNG, it sucks to be you. Build a 25-man guild, run EPGP, and be done with it.

2. She has gear, you say she needs to "l2p". So teach her. And when I say teach her, I don't go all emoragerawr at her and tell her "WTF R U DOING GOD STUPID B*(&^ L2P YOU HAVE GEAR USE IT RIGHT OR GTFO" helping. Talk to her. Ask her what she thinks about her DPS. Tell her that the other mages think she could perform far beyond what her current output is, and give her advice. Look at what she's gemmed, specced, enchanted, see if it's something as simple as rotation to correct or something more intricate as "relearning what you've learned". Maybe she's just behind on her information.

3. If you cannot use the first two suggestions to correct the problem, tell your guild that you feel you would be better off elsewhere.

There. Your problems have all been solved.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

m8 i done icc25 & icc10 over and over and over and over only time i saw a piece of tank gear drop. That was wenn i went for this one time dps and i ofc i didnt got it. Rest i never ever seen any tank gear drop so stop complaining about not win a roll i dont even get to roll in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

If you're all just rolling on items then she's just lucky. Someone mentioned it already, but either suggest to set a limit to the number of items each player can win and voice your opinion or just sit back and let it continue.

she is just lucky, and you are unlucky.

if i were you i would rage in raidchat 'OMFG i always get outrolled by lower dps people!!!! wtf! you so lucky !!!!" and just say "j/k! grats!"

:
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    if i were you i would rage in raidchat 'OMFG i always get outrolled by noob dpsers!!!! wtf! you so unfair !!!!" and just say "GTFO!"
    here is how i would say it wenn im a gentelmen and how i keep it proper (to my standarts)
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape

10+ Year Old Account

Well if its that big of a problem to you. Maybe you should talk to the G-leader or Raid Leader, Now if its luck with rolling then basically err, your lost. I'm pretty sure if you talk to the raid leader or the G-leader about the amount of Gear being tossed around to single people they will either A. understand that and will make sure it gets more distributed B. Tell you to fuck-off in which you never raid with them again and go into a better raid group or C. Maybe try to get your own guild to host 25 mans in which you are sure gear is distributed with fair terms.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Deleted