Thread: DK v Warrior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: DK v Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Sovietcake
    as a prot warrior for both PVE and PVP (diffrent specs) the ONLY time that a DK has ever beaten me 1v1 was with a build that i made that cut thru my weakness and defended against my strengths, other than that, iv gone up against 2 Dk's at once 1 frost and 1 unholy and lolraped both of them
    As a Blood DK Tank, The ONLY time that a warrior has beaten me 1v1 was when I was at a friends with zero addons, totally different UI than me, other than that, I eat the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft
    There was no sarcasm in what you wrote.
    There was on comprehension in your reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercovercracker
    Dk is better I would say. Pally is still the best easiest plate wearing class to pvp with though...overall.
    There, fixed.

An inability to express yourself typically leads to other people not reading what you thought you wrote.
    The inability to read typically leads to wasted time defending your failures.

Did you happen to notice the person I quoted at all? Did you happen to notice when I said that his post made no fucking sense at all? Did you happen to notice the heavy sarcasm in his statement? I'd ask if you happened to notice that I used the same heavy sarcasm to point out how stupid his post was but we all know you failed to see it and continue to waste your time defending your failure. Pay attention next time.

I'd probably be just as pissed if I failed that badly.

@ OP

Prot warrs are a lot of fun in BG's due to the warbringer talent, and being very mobile. You also have spell reflect, fear, last stand, cockwave....

If you dont plan to raid at all, the DK is probably the way to go, as a warrior without PVE gear hits like a wet noodle, and the DK can faceroll with gobs of resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhgard
    Both with a pala healer.
    3vs3.. thats what i said. (ArmsWarrior+Palahealer+Unholydk)

Link us your armory plz. arp?? try some spell pen..

Unholy and Arms are completly diferent man. the "burst" is not the same.. if you cant kill something with your dk reroll a mage.
    In a warrior vs DK comparison, "both with a paladin healer" means a comparison between the warrior and the DK with a paladin healer, not TSG.

Also, I'm spell pen capped, and unholy DKs only has a semi-reliable chance to kill anyone in a 2v2 setting that has a clue once every two minutes on average. They spend the rest of their time hitting like a baby and exhausting their hand from smashing keys.

Uh hate to break it to you, but iceblock is baseline.
    Good point, I was stuck on TBC on that point for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothric
    How that makes any fucking sense at all is beyond me.

Generating energy is harder than generating rage.

Yo.
    It's a point to the guy bitching about shattering throw costing 25 rage, when dismantle costs 25 energy. The 25 energy leaves more of an impact than the 25 rage used, especially since you can pretty much guesstimate when the block/bubble is coming and make sure to have the necessary rage at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalavita
    It's a point to the guy bitching about shattering throw costing 25 rage, when dismantle costs 25 energy. The 25 energy leaves more of an impact than the 25 rage used, especially since you can pretty much guesstimate when the block/bubble is coming and make sure to have the necessary rage at all times.
    It's a completely retarded point to make, considering a rogue - who starts out at more peak energy as well as a full resource bar btw - can depend on generating energy at any point. Rage requires either taking damage or doing damage. Shields negate rage generation. Bubbles negate rage generation. CC negates rage generation. Not one of those has an impact on energy regen.

At least I'll give you kudos for recognizing the sarcasm in my post. INB4 wheresmywoft derails the thread to protect his pride.

It's a completely retarded point to make, considering a rogue - who starts out at more peak energy as well as a full resource bar btw - can depend on generating energy at any point. Rage requires either taking damage or doing damage. Shields negate rage generation. Bubbles negate rage generation. CC negates rage generation. Not one of those has an impact on energy regen.

At least I'll give you kudos for recognizing the sarcasm in my post. INB4 wheresmywoft derails the thread to protect his pride.
    Shields still negate rage generation?

Bubble aside, just about every CC you can put a warrior into will give him a billion rage thanks to second wind, not to speak about just about every single class having dots nowadays.

Rage isn't an issue for shattering throw.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

LOL talking about pride in a discussion about a video game, taking it a little too seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

i rly like both classes. but if you want KBs go for warrior cause mortal strike + heroic strike = awesome. but dks are on the other hand rly fun so its rly up to what you feel like playing (obvious)

No love for Fury pvp in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalavita
    Shields still negate rage generation?
    Yes, they always have. The change you are probably thinking of is in reference to being shielded and taking damage... not for hitting someone who is shielded.

Bubble aside, just about every CC you can put a warrior into will give him a billion rage thanks to second wind, not to speak about just about every single class having dots nowadays.
    You should try eating enough cc to drop combat... and generally speaking you're not going to go from cc to bubble instantly.

Rage isn't an issue for shattering throw.
    Generally speaking no. But to suggest that the cost of dismantle is higher is pretty retarded.