Furry Hit Question

Saturday I was helping my cousin research Furry stat needs and we ran into a lot of info saying that Titan's Grip DWing specials needed 14% (11% with Precision) instead of 8%/5%. Wowwiki.com says that Furry with Precision is 5%, 8% without, is this true? Everything we saw saying it was 11/14 seemed to be from early WotLK so maybe not anymore but it was once? I can mentally justify the concept, I mean, you're swinging two giant weapons, you are going to miss more.
    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr
    i was like yeah, and then noticed this thread sucked :

i was like yeah, and then noticed your post was not constructive in any way.
    Kumduh's ban crits you for 7 days!

Re: Furry Hit Question

Quote Originally Posted by akribath
    Saturday I was helping my cousin research Furry stat needs and we ran into a lot of info saying that Titan's Grip DWing specials needed 14% (11% with Precision) instead of 8%/5%. Wowwiki.com says that Furry with Precision is 5%, 8% without, is this true? Everything we saw saying it was 11/14 seemed to be from early WotLK so maybe not anymore but it was once? I can mentally justify the concept, I mean, you're swinging two giant weapons, you are going to miss more.
    Thanks in advance!
    I think that is something that is leftover from when titans grip gave you a hit rating debuff. Now it should be 5% with the talent and 8% without.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

your only going to be worried about special ability for hit cap, thus u only need the 5% to be hit capped.

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

u need 5% with talent for your main hand

8% with out talent for your main hand

25% for offhand with talent, 28% without talent for offhand

i'd say you should be around 9-11& with talent though gear(no enchants/gems for hit!!!!) and u'll do ok however, dont specificly gear for hit when ur @ the 5% with talent or 8% without(are there even any fury warriors without the 3% hit talent? :S ) also, ArP > hit :P as long as u stay @ 5% with talent u'll be pwning, just some offhand abilities(whirlwind and stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiny View Post
    I always mean to get around to doing Archaeology but something always comes up. Like anything. Anything at all. Mowing the lawn. Eating glass for others' amusement, watching my cat clean its butt, etc.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street is the lead systems designer on World of Warcraft. He has four dogs: three epic retrievers and one green terrier suitable for disenchanting.

Furries can't see it coming with all the hair in their faces. So you need less hit to actually hit them.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

You do miss more, but only your white attacks as with all dual-wielding. The abnormal miss chance was just one of Blizzard's early attempts to weaken TG to an appropriate level and no longer exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossmantle
    Furries can't see it coming with all the hair in their faces. So you need less hit to actually hit them.
    lol'd. Was just thinking about that

You need 8% hit in total for your special attacks to not to miss, you need 25% hit in total to guarantee your white attacks to hit. Needless to say that is pointless so 8% is the cap you need to reach. Everything above that is partially (not entirely) wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

10+ Year Old Account

I really lol'd at the typo in the subject title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wnxcow
    u need 5% with talent for your main hand

8% with out talent for your main hand

25% for offhand with talent, 28% without talent for offhand

i'd say you should be around 9-11& with talent though gear(no enchants/gems for hit!!!!) and u'll do ok however, dont specificly gear for hit when ur @ the 5% with talent or 8% without(are there even any fury warriors without the 3% hit talent? :S ) also, ArP > hit :P as long as u stay @ 5% with talent u'll be pwning, just some offhand abilities(whirlwind and stuff)
    You're making it overly confusing, and on top of that you're wrong.

You need 8% to cap out specials. You need 27-28% (not quite sure which, but hardly matters) to cap out white hits if you're dual wielding (forget about mainhand/offhand, it makes no difference). After that obviously subtract whatever % you get from talents.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Fury or Flurry? I am confused.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown creature.
    I really lol'd at the typo in the subject title.
    hahahaha! I didnt actually notice it till you pointed it out

ahhhh furries...so easy to make fun off

Ok, that's what I was assuming but having never played one thought I'd better check. And LoL yeah I can't spell to save my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossmantle
    Yeah, was worried about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace
    You're making it overly confusing, and on top of that you're wrong.

You need 8% to cap out specials. You need 27-28% (not quite sure which, but hardly matters) to cap out white hits if you're dual wielding (forget about mainhand/offhand, it makes no difference). After that obviously subtract whatever % you get from talents.
    My main is a Frost DW DK, so it's not confusing in the least.