What to do with Death runes?

Hi
    I currently play frost dk and I have a small question.
    Here's the situation:
    -Both Frost and Unholy runes are on cd.
    -Diseases tick for less then 7 sec
    -Both Death runes are rdy
    -I have the 2p T9
    -I have Glyph of Disease

So what I'm supposed to do now?
    Should I cast another Obliterate and refresh the diseases after that with IT and PS?
    Should I cast one Blood Strike and one Pestilence (because of GoD)?
    Should I do nothing and just cast one Pestilence when the diseases are about to fall of?
    Should I cast 2 Blood Strikes to get a 2pt9 proc and refresh diseases with IT and Ps?

I dont know how to sim that and I dont want to guess whats right because it bothers me everytime I have 2 Death runes and dunno what to do Q.Q

Sry for my bad english its not my mother tongue.

Re: What to do with Death runes?

The situation you described is kind of hard to achieve quite honestly, your goal with death runes is to use them on an obliterate as soon as they refresh, meaning you need to line up your diseases so you will have enough time for the bloods to then refresh and you can use pest, however if i found myself in that situation i would probably obliterate and pop empower rune wep and pest to keep my diseases up then continue smashing obliterate. Some people use ERW as a dps burst, i use it to save my ass if i fuck up. But i dont see many other alternatives to fix that problem other than using your deaths to BS + pest.

obliterate. then start over. If you ahve 2 death runes available and ur diseases are on the target then you always obliterate unless there's a killing machine proc then you frost strike first. you'll most likely have to reapply your diseases, or you could bllod tap then pest to refresh but then u'll get funky run rotations if you try to cast unbreakable armor again when it gets off CD.

Thx so far for the advice
    I thought about the thing with ERW and now I'll use it as you said to save my diseases.
    The other thing with Blood Tap is that I have a macro with BT and UA so I dont lose a Frost Rune.
    Is it a dps loss to spent 2 gcds and 2 runes on refreshing the diseases or would the obliterate (which would consume the 2 death runes ofc) outweight that?

Best thing to do in that situation is use your frost strikes and howling blast assuming rime is up. This is one of the best times to use your rime procs. If you have absolutely nothing to do you have a choice here, if there's another DK in your group, you can let your diseases fall off you can still frost strike with the modifier while your runes refresh and you reapply. if there's no DK, then you probably want to put a higher emphasis on keeping your diseases up. If you let your diseases fall off and you have RP to use you're going to waste potential dps by not casting frost strike on a diseaseless target.

deathrunes are worth nothing there useless toss them away!

ontopic: doh dont you see what it is it counts as all 3 runes there designed to spend it doh >
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape

Grab a snickers.

Though seriously, with an ability as cool sounding as Obliterate, spam it like your life depended on it.

KM?-y-FS
    |n
    FF/BP within 1gcd of falling off?-y-Pest
    |n
    FF off?-y-it
    |n
    BP off?-y-PS
    |n
    U/F or D/D runes?-y-Obli
    |n
    B runes?-y-BS
    |n
    All runes off cooldown and BT+UBA is useable?-y-BT+UBA
    |n
    >32RP?-y-FS
    |n
    Rime?-y-HB
    |n
    HoW

can someone better with paint n shit like that than i am make this into a new easy to read format like the old EJ chart was?
    this is the second or third time i've posted it and i keep forgetting where it's posted
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!