Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Dalaran Inn [Neutral/Introduction SRP]

((ugh, i have to go to bed, class early tomorrow, i'll post before i go though! nn guys))

Hmm... I don't trust him one bit, but he may actually be telling the truth, and if there are Crusaders in danger...

"Sounds like good sport. Killing Scourge is ever an important task. Zaryi, would you and your...rather large friend like to join me? Perhaps we can even get this sack of bones to accompany us as well. We can pretend we thought he was Scourge when we dispose of him."
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

Aranor opened one eye when he heard the paladin speak.

"I'm sure you big, tough warriors of the light can handle yourselves. I think I fancy a nap, and I don't think you're going to be able to stop me. Well, I do hope you try, I haven't killed anything in a while, but of course, hundreds of your club mates already dying to scourge hands. I believe I will just live vicariously through that."

Again, he closed his eye, and appeared to drift off to sleep. Of course, he had no intention of napping. When they cleared the bar he would follow, high above, on his skeletal gryphon. He would wait for the majority of the scourge to be destroyed, and then make his move. He just wished these idiots would clear out of the bar so he could begin.

Zaryi racked her brain as she digested what the forsaken had said. She had heard something about some sort of scouting expedition into the basin to delve into some rumors about a titan super weapon. There had to be some truth to what the man has taunted her with.

She nodded at the elf, 'I have a feeling the Highlord and most of the camp will know about this already, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to check it out, we're only a few hours ride away.' The half eaten roll was shoved hastily into her mouth, and she swallowed it whole, coughing a little as it caught in her throat. 'My gryphon is stabled outside, shall I meet you at the landing?'

"Indeed I shall. See you there. And you, corpse, feel free to make yourself useful. Maybe we can drop you on some Scourge."

Mauritius downed his drink and headed out the door.

Damn, it's cold out. Maybe I should have stayed in Silvermoon

He walked down the path toward Krasus' Landing. He retrieved his Argent Hippogryph from the stablehand and began rubbing it down.

"Alright, Danil'Endal, we're off to Sholazar with another Crusader. Be polite."

Aranor opened his eyes. two of the three occupying the inn had left, and he felt this was the time to make his move. He gathered his robe, left the inn, and made his way to the landing.

"Gryphon! You lazy sack of bones, get over here! Take us to Shalazaar. make it quick, keep a high altitude, and circle the lifeblood pillar. Go!"

She watched the blood elf mount his snowy white hippogryph, and headed towards the stable master. The quel'dorei who watched over the stables recognized her tall form as she approached him, and motioned her inside. A great barded gryphon stood proud, dark ebony beak gleaming in the frigid air. Chocolate eyes stared her down with a keen intelligence. 'Syhai,' she laid a plated hand on his neck, relishing the feeling of the soft feathers. She mounted him in a single motion, and eased the great creature out of the stables.

"Zaryi! Over here!"

Mauritius shouted across the landing at the Draenei girl. It was strange. Mauritius usually felt uncomfortable around Draenei, even those who were servants of the Light, but something about Zaryi put him at ease. Here could be his first actual Draenei friend.

"We should head for Sholazar as quickly as possible. If there truly are Crusaders in need, we have no time to spare. With that, Danil'Endal leapt up, wings beating furiously, and soared up into the air.

((Zaryi, you may want to edit your second to last post, as it mentions your wyrm, rather than your gryphon. Also, do we want to start a new thread, seeing as we're no longer in the Dalaran Inn?))

((sounds good, I'll lock this one now, and ty for catching that!))

((thread locked, moving to a new one, ty guys for participating ))