Kalecgos, Ambassador of the Blue Dragonflight

Name: Kalecgos, Ambassador of the Blue Dragonflight
    Class: Sorcerer
    Race: Blue Dragonflight
    Humanoid guise: Half elf, Kalec

Kalecgos is quite young for a dragon of his stature within the Blue dragon flight, Previously a servant to Malygos during the time of the recreation of the sunwell ,which was attempting to bring a demon lord "kil'jaden" into Azeroth.He was sent to Quel'thalas to monitor the sunwell for what appeared to be residual energies. But even he fell to the dark powers awaiting him there, and fell under the power and control of the dreadlord Sathrovarr the Corruptor. If it wasn't for the heroes of the Sha'tar , he wouldn't have broken free from the demonic clutches and saved the remaining residential blood elfs from the certain destruction that was soon to arrive.

Kalecgos is one of the few remaining sane or uncorrupted blue dragons, Although very young ,he is now the ambassador of the blue dragonflight, and working with the wyrmrest accord to save the remaining blue dragonflight and restore it to its former glorious state as the dragons of the arcane arts.After Malygos's death, Kalecgos suspects it will not be the end of him , nor did he fully die ,even for an insane old dragon , he knew he wouldn't through himself out in danger like that. Fate, undecided if Malygos will ever be sane or complete again, he has hope he will return, but not specified weather he will be on our side.

I aim to use Kalecgos for SRP as he is a half elf and a diplomat he will be able to be involved in both the horde and the alliances affairs.Although he wont be the one to take definite sides but he does already have some favourites. He is also very young and quite star struck with this sudden leadership and what it seams the leader of the whole blue dragonflight with the wyrmrest accord guiding his way of course , but it is suspected he will make some mistakes.Also i see great opportunity to use him in CRP as i think his "studness" is one to rival that of Rhonins. ;D

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9205/kalecgossiggy.jpg

Deleted

Re: Kalecgos, Ambassador of the Blue Dragonflight

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos, Ambassador of the Blue Dragonflight
    Name: Kalecgos, Ambassador of the Blue Dragonflight
    Class: Sorcerer
    Race: Blue Dragonflight
    Humanoid guise: Half elf, Kalec

Kalecgos is quite young for a dragon of his stature within the Blue dragon flight, Previously a servant to Malygos during the time of the recreation of the sunwell ,which was attempting to bring a demon lord "kil'jaden" into Azeroth.He was sent to Quel'thalas to monitor the sunwell for what appeared to be residual energies. But even he fell to the dark powers awaiting him there, and fell under the power and control of the dreadlord Sathrovarr the Corruptor. If it wasn't for the heroes of the Sha'tar , he wouldn't have broken free from the demonic clutches and saved the remaining residential blood elfs from the certain destruction that was soon to arrive.

Kalecgos is one of the few remaining sane or uncorrupted blue dragons, Although very young ,he is now the ambassador of the blue dragonflight, and working with the wyrmrest accord to save the remaining blue dragonflight and restore it to its former glorious state as the dragons of the arcane arts.After Malygos's death, Kalecgos suspects it will not be the end of him , nor did he fully die ,even for an insane old dragon , he knew he wouldn't through himself out in danger like that. Fate, undecided if Malygos will ever be sane or complete again, he has hope he will return, but not specified weather he will be on our side.

I aim to use Kalecgos for SRP as he is a half elf and a diplomat he will be able to be involved in both the horde and the alliances affairs.Although he wont be the one to take definite sides but he does already have some favourites. He is also very young and quite star struck with this sudden leadership and what it seams the leader of the whole blue dragonflight with the wyrmrest accord guiding his way of course , but it is suspected he will make some mistakes.Also i see great opportunity to use him in CRP as i think his "studness" is one to rival that of Rhonins. ;D

I like it. I think Kalec is a good character to work with, even in serious RPs. Hope to see you on the boards soon

i like having more dragons then just the aspects ^^
    though it would be nice for you then have more then kalec as an disguise just make one yourself(if kalec doesn't have one already)
    this is nice for if for the RP you want to join you cant as an famous character because it would be out of place

Traitor...

10+ Year Old Account

O.o

Yes, i was looking through possible dragons to RP, also with the RP forums it gives you a little more freedom to fully craft your ideas and character, Also i loved the idea of actually been able to RP an npc or a major-minor lore character which isn't usually something you get to do .Also i found the "middle man " dragon would be fun to RP as they have power but technically can also be killed off by the average-joe by off chance aswel. Also he is young ,so theres great fun (for me at least) to Rp his life journey.
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9205/kalecgossiggy.jpg

Sorry but this has to be said,

KNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

but in all seriousness this is one of his better developed character and seems to be a character that can be role played quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver
    Traitor...
    no, he's right. Lesser dragons will allow for a better Rping experience. Becase YOU create their lore, you know how to portray them the best.

As well, its more variety, and variety is equal to or greater than "good"

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    no, he's right. Lesser dragons will allow for a better Rping experience. Becase YOU create their lore, you know how to portray them the best.

As well, its more variety, and variety is equal to or greater than "good"
    I think you missed the point...

TRAITOR TO THE BLUE DRAGONFLIGHT.

*SHUN*

Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver
    I think you missed the point...

TRAITOR TO THE BLUE DRAGONFLIGHT.

*SHUN*
    ah, well it isn't my place to interfere with the blue dragonflight.