Poll: Would you like Blizzard to put dishonorable kills back into the game, at say, -20 honor per DK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Bring Back DKs to WoW?

Well?

Re: Bring Back DKs to WoW?

It should be steeper, to prevent people from just sitting around lowbie towns and ganking.

With the amount of honor you are able to gain nowadays, DKs would be pointless

You mean kill any idea of attacking enemy cities? They're gone for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account

No, just stupid. It was removed for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon Orion
    No, just stupid. It was removed for a reason.

Precisely. I really think they should make AH people and FP masters immune to damage, thus cannot be killed. That is really the only annoying thing i have ever encountered. Quest npcs are meh, but assholes really piss me off when they kill a flight master.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Nah, we really don't need them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    With the amount of honor you are able to gain nowadays, DKs would be pointless
    Also this.

10+ Year Old Account

Imo if you gank more than 5 lowbies, you account should just be deleted.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account

20 honor minus? Thats nothing. If you want to put DKs in the game, they should be bad, so people avoid to do them. -20 honor will not prevent a lv85 to follow lowlevels over five zones.

Only for grey level'd lowbies.

A stacking debuff that reduces Honour gained, increasing in Duration and Severity each time.

I thought he ment DKs as in the class..

I was liek..............................................................THEY KILLED DESTIL?!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 1111111111111111111111111111111ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart
    Only for grey level'd lowbies.

A stacking debuff that reduces Honour gained, increasing in Duration and Severity each time.
    Yes, but with some kind of "intelligent" system to prevent lowbies from picking the big ones without them beeing able to fight back.
    Like if the highlvld starts the combat, he recieves the debuff, but if the lowbie started, he can be killed without any penalty.