Entire goblin story line all the way from lone islands to Azshara! HUGE SPOILERS

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...d.php?p=168387

This is not an alpha leak, this info was available at blizzcon and no im not copy pasting that entire thing in here.

Deleted

Re: Entire goblin story line all the way from lone islands to Azshara! HUGE SPOILERS

Actually, it's not the entire story line in the Lost Islands, only of the first small island.

Re: Entire goblin story line all the way from lone islands to Azshara! HUGE SPOILERS

damn it :-\

10+ Year Old Account

ZOMG ty so much for posting this holy crap i mean its EPIC! Thanks!

The chick in the red bikini...despite her big nose and green skin...is kinda hawt.

Actually, it's not the entire story line in the Lost Islands, only of the first small island
    Actually, it's the second.

needing to get out more Velandia :-\
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by sleekit
    needing to get out more Velandia :-\
    You speak the truth. Unemployed and single. The weight that's appearing in places I didn't know it could appear probably isn't going to help the latter. And the hair that I'm not trimming isn't going to help the former. I'll be a full fledged Ogre-Worgen hybrid by Cata launch!

Re: Entire goblin story line all the way from lone islands to Azshara! HUGE SPOI

Quote Originally Posted by Velandia
    The chick in the red bikini...despite her big nose and green skin...is kinda hawt.
    She was the players secretary back on Kezan, now she's with Maldy due to his money, making her the only goblin on Lost isles who supports him.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk
    Actually, it's the second.
    It's the first island of Lost Islands. Kezan isn't part of the Lost Islands.

... /squee

When I was at Blizzcon I never got to try to goblins out, just the worgen due to time constraints (and the costume contest was starting. That one Valeera was *hot*).
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!