Thread: RP Question

10+ Year Old Account

RP Question

As a new RPer, I had a question to ask some of the major lore characters. If you were a major character that couldn't just waltz into a bar at any given point, could you possibly RP as a servant of that person? Ex. Ysera is in the Emerald Dream, not in a physical manifestation atm. Could I communicate as someone like Nishera the Garden Keeper that is a keeper of the Green Dragonshire? Or is there a different way?

Re: RP Question

I believe the guy who role plays as malygos will actually role play as one of the other dragons in his dragonflight, with Malygos occasionally talking in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicator Saakaarrag
    I believe the guy who role plays as malygos will actually role play as one of the other dragons in his dragonflight, with Malygos occasionally talking in his mind.
    Or creating an alter ego. All on the new rules I posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

Alright, thanks you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicator Saakaarrag
    Ya, Ziragos is an original character that I use while Malygos is trapped in the Eye. Malygos still gets involvement, being Ziragos' 'superior officer' of sorts, but the main role playing is done with Ziragos. For now at least.

Yes as many people dont actually know what Ysera's humanoid form looks like , you could easily be your human form in disguise, eg: armour change, set up back story etc...
    Or make an avatar of her that she uses to keep order and maintain a watchful eye on the world.
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9205/kalecgossiggy.jpg

I do the exact same thing with Nardaren, and possibly many more characters who are part of the Legion.

Most of them will be original but I might decide to be Kil'Jaeden at some points, who knows.