Thread: Hit Rating

Hit Rating

So far, it seems like we dks are stuck using the tier gloves for the hit rating. Is this true, or should i pick up an AGI ring and keep my pants?

Re: Hit Rating

Start with linking your Armory.

You aint stuck with anything. Dont use agi ring, get strengt one instead. "depends where you are able to go in wow aka icc and such".

Hit should be your least consern. Hit neck, 2 x rings, belt for 60 badges, weapon, bracers ++.

Hit gloves and the hit rep trinket ends up being just over 100 hit raiting I believe.

That means you can get 2-3 more items and your set options include the neck of 25 deathwhisper, the vendor belt, aswell as the high hit chest off marrowgar and the hit bracers off gunship All in 25 man.

Remember if you're frost 3% of what you need for specials comes from the talent.

Do not get the agility ring, the strength ring is better.

As for hit, once you get to more 264 level gear it becomes stupidly easy to remain capped. Don't be afraid to throw on a +20 to glove or icewalker if you're under. Gems too. Getting hit capped is important since we're so GCD locked missing an attack will fuck up an entire rotation.

please post armory so we can see your gear and your spec. this is a nearly impossible question to answer without knowing these things

agi rings are not good for us, they are usable.viable whatever other name you wanna use, but str rings are better. only pick up agi if you literally have no better choice and the agi is still an upgrade...and no one else wants it.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

awesome. ty for all the help. and the reason why i haven't posted an armory link was because I've been MS tank, so i only have 8 viable pieces of gear out of 16. But now i'm gearign as dps to get my 10m frostwyrm