Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[CLOSED RP] Into the Molten Core

(( Finally got my act together and made it All right. This is basically a closed RP thread as opposed to an open one. This means that only a list of people who applied in an earlier thread can roleplay in this thread. If ANYBODY has elemental characters that could conceivably be located in the Molten Core, please PM me if you feel like roleplaying an adversary The rules in here are simple: Don't roleplay if you didn't apply. You're very welcome to watch though, and rest assured, there will be other closed RPs The players of the following characters may partake: Rahzath, Iacom, Telcular, Zen'tar, Orthius, Saakarrag, Cailean, Lodkar ))

The sun's lazy rays crept slowly over Booty Bay. Tharaldriel stood outside the Registry office, tapping his foot impatiently. Today was the day of departure for the war party he has assembled not so long ago. They would be heading into unexplored chambers of the Molten Core. Obviously, this would be dangerous, but Tharaldriel had no doubts about his expedition's success. "Where the fel are they?" he muttered.

[[ ...Go! ;D]]

Re: [CLOSED RP] Into the Molten Core

((Is your mod allowed? If not, I can delete my comment))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    ((Is your mod allowed? If not, I can delete my comment))
    (( well, it's kinda late to jump in the expedition, but you could take the role of a dragon or elemental in there if you wanna 8) Should be fun. ))

10+ Year Old Account

Rahzath walks up to Thar and looks around. "Am I the first one?"

10+ Year Old Account

Telcular walked up to the 2 of them with slow steps, greeting the mage, then walking a short distance to their side..... and started fishing.

Deleted

Not far away, small green pieces of energy collected, as if being drawn together by an unknown force. After a short period, they collected themselves to form the troll Taisha. Apparently she had brought her war uniform. The leather she was wearing had a faint red glow, as if flames themselves lived on the armor.

"Greetings mon. Ya be ready ta leave soon?"

Deleted

Tharaldriel looked at the three, turning to look at Taisha. "Yes. Matter-of-fact, we can leave as soon as we're all assembled. I trust none of you have issues with travelling by portal?"

10+ Year Old Account

"The sooner the better."
    Telcular said without turning his head, focusing on his fishing.

((The others better get here soon, i got a lil sumethingsumething happening after the raid > ))

Cailean ran towards the recruitment office, yelling, "am I on time? am I?"
    Bios: http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/cailean/

[00:20] <+Marzenia> made awesomechicken last week
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> with zingiber
    [00:20] == Gungbroh has changed nick to Gungcleans
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> Yeah, same with me. Can't stand red meat.
    [00:20] <Mikesmit> who doesn't like chicken? I like breasts, and you, marzenia?
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> haha
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> well i can eat red meat, i am not crazy about it tho
    [00:21] <Mikesmit> shh Synthaxx, she might fall for it :P
    [00:21] <+Marzenia> I love breasts!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Telcular
    "The sooner the better."
    Telcular said without turning his head, focusing on his fishing.

((The others better get here soon, i got a lil sumethingsumething happening after the raid > ))
    (( You can meta ahead of it if you feel like it. It'll probably take a few days, IRL time ))

Tharaldriel nodded at Cailean. "Yeah, bit late, but whatever. You aren't the last."

10+ Year Old Account

((I could, however an item i need is FROM the molten core itself, otherwise it'll screw itself up :<))

Deleted

((Tits, I left the other thread before I signed and it was closed the day after. Oh well; this looks like it'll get quite interesting))

10+ Year Old Account

The wind rider touched down at booty bay, and Orthius threw a few silver to the flight master. He walked down to the office where they were to meet for the expedition. Walking through the door, he noticed several figures already there.
    "Orthius and Haaroon are ready for the job." Orthius grinned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

Relieved, Zen'tar stepped onto the docks. He hated travelling by ship, the motion sickness was unbearable. He mounted Rendfang and made his way for the office, in the hopes of catching up with the others.

After a few minutes he bound Rendfang onto a nearby pillar and stepped inside the office. He could hear several conversations going on and then saw the people that were already assembled.

"Greetins! I be 'ere elf, as promis'd. I see de warlock an' da necromancah be 'ere too. Wat about de othahs?", he started at once. Then he turned to Taisha, "Sistah, good ta see ya. I be no sure ta see ya 'ere... Ready fo' sum' action?".

A loud bang and some insults came from the inside of Booty Bay's inn. Lodkar appeared and turned his head, finding the undead elf. Two goblins were following and shouting at him. Lodkar sighed, counted some coins and gave the pouch to the greedy greens.

"It seems I'm late. Yesterday I drunk a li'l too much and I broke two chairs. They didn't lemme out til I promised to pay them. Those two were some pals that claimed I hit'em. Nothing new. Are all of us here?"
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

10+ Year Old Account

"No, dwarf. We are still waiting on several of them to arrive." Orthius replied, as he played around with a healthstone. Haaroon also looked bored, leaning against a wall as he shined his sword
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

"OK. Then, if you'll excuse me, I'll go and buy somethings off'a the leatherworker here, m'kay? I'll be back in a moment."

Lodkar left his belongings near the mixed group and walked up to a shop.

Deleted

Tharaldriel tapped his foot. "Blast it. The rogue and the vindicator still ain't showed up. I'll give them ten more minutes, and then we leave." He scouted at the horizon.

10+ Year Old Account

"About time....
    I've got enough Blackmouth Oil and Fire Oil to buy an armored horse..
    "

((Pre-nerf ofc, when it truly was epic))

Lodkar came back with a newly bought backpack, some patches to repair his armor in case it was needed, a throwing axe and rope.

"Are we still waiting?" he said, bored.