Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: [CLOSED RP] Into the Molten Core

Lodkar saw the giant and balanced his hammer on his hand. He then started to swirl and finally launched it with the sound of thunder. The Stormhammer flew towards the head of the giant, impacting with a sound of rocks crumbling. The hammer returned to were Lodkar was. Half the head of the giant broke down.

"Ha! Take that!"
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

Deleted

Tharaldriel continued chanting, launching several frost missiles at the Giant's head. He then raised his arms, hands glowing blue with frost energy, and with a loud word of magic froze the giant to the ground. It roared with what was left of its head. Then, with another chant of magic, he threw a giant ball of frost at his target, taking the giant's left arm off.

Cailean starts to charge towards the Giant, jumping the last end and hittig the Giant's right leg with both his hammers with all his power. The giants kneels down, although the blow doesn't seem to have had alot of effect.
    Bios: http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/cailean/

[00:20] <+Marzenia> made awesomechicken last week
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> with zingiber
    [00:20] == Gungbroh has changed nick to Gungcleans
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> Yeah, same with me. Can't stand red meat.
    [00:20] <Mikesmit> who doesn't like chicken? I like breasts, and you, marzenia?
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> haha
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> well i can eat red meat, i am not crazy about it tho
    [00:21] <Mikesmit> shh Synthaxx, she might fall for it :P
    [00:21] <+Marzenia> I love breasts!

10+ Year Old Account

"Captain," Rahzath said, "If you don't mind, I'll follow this troll to see what she's up to." He walked down the path.

Iacom turned round to see the giant kneeling, and thought it was the moment to strike. She pulled three more knives out and lobbed them directly into the head of the colossus, striking almost exactly the same place as the previous blade. Though it seemed useless. Iacom came to the conclusion they were susceptible to magic only. "Keep casting!" she yelled, vigorously at the others.

10+ Year Old Account

"More sharp objects deep into him."
    Telcular said with a grin on his face as he started chanting into the new knifes.
    The knifes started to glow.
    The soon to be dead giant didn't bother them much however, he got up onto his stony feet, and started to charge against the chanting Necromancer.

Deleted

Tharaldriel looked at Iacom. "I don't think anyone was planning on stopping", he smirked. He then raised his arms and, glowing with frost energy, launched a mighty wave of cold power at the giant. "OUT OF THE WAY!", he shouted, as the creature began to lose its balance.

Deleted

Deep below them, Taisha had found what she was looking for. It was a minor altar, imbued with the very powers of fire. It was the source of corruption, likely created by Ragnaros himself. When the Elements were banished to their respective planes, only the strongest had the powers to stay behind. If Taisha could control theese powers, it was likely she could corrupt Ragnaros from the inside! The general idea was, that if she could drain most of the powers that caused the elements to remain, they would slowly be banished back to the plane of fire.
    When they were banished, the rest of the molten core contained plenty of artifacts a certain shaman could be interested in.

Taisha kneeled in front of the altar, starting to channel its powers. If she lost concentration now, it could become fatal for her, wich is why she left alone.

10+ Year Old Account

The channeling was complete.
    Telcular let out a spine-chilling shriek as the knfifes stuck in the head of the giant exploded in a fog of frost.
    The giant crashed down, causeing the ground to shake.
    The wounds that the group had caused to the giant was noticably small compared to it's body size, yet enough to do sevier damage.

One down, countless to go.
    Telcular grined as he looked deeper into the deepths of the molten core.

Deleted

Tharaldriel smirked at the dead creature. He then turned to Iacom. "Next time you decide to hurl yourself at the natives, we'd like a bit more warning and a lot more forethought." "Anyway, let's move. Those who wish to leave can do so at their own discretion - rest of you, follow me!" He muttered a word of magic and began going deeper into the cavern, hovering slightly above the ground.

10+ Year Old Account

Rahzath stumbled into the chamber the troll was in. He jumped into the shadows. She was kneeling in front of an altar, though he had no idea why. Was she trying to undermine his team?

Cailean follows Tharaldriel; Enjoying, if you can call it that way, the incredible sights of the Molten Core of Blackrock itself.
    Bios: http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/cailean/

[00:20] <+Marzenia> made awesomechicken last week
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> with zingiber
    [00:20] == Gungbroh has changed nick to Gungcleans
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> Yeah, same with me. Can't stand red meat.
    [00:20] <Mikesmit> who doesn't like chicken? I like breasts, and you, marzenia?
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> haha
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> well i can eat red meat, i am not crazy about it tho
    [00:21] <Mikesmit> shh Synthaxx, she might fall for it :P
    [00:21] <+Marzenia> I love breasts!

Iacom starts to follow Tharaldriel, walking behind him. Looking around, she is amazed by the size of the place, and the monstrosity of the beasts that could be seen downwards.

10+ Year Old Account

Telcular looked down upon the fallen giant, he took one of the rock chunks and put it in his backpack, and then started to follow the rest of the group.

Lodkar looked at the fallen giant, spitted on him and, with his hammer and shield ready, followed the group.
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?