Poll: Do you think I should have been perma banned?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Should I have been perma banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Juneah
    I love how cynical people are, and while I would just print screen and edit it out, you'd give me the exact same excuse. So really how could I prove it? Give you my account info so you can see for yourself?
    You can't prove it, that's why people use this kind of troll so often. Dur. Whatever, I'm going to bed and willing to bet this thread won't be here in the morning.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep tonight.
    Good, I hope you don't mind if I sleep like a baby as well. PM me some details of how you designed your hack. Not the full thing, just the general idea. I'd love to see if you can even manage that much. I get the feeling you don't even know enough about programming to make a decent guess on how it'd be done.

Actually it's like this
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison
    No touching until you show Alpha that you are truly ready to commit to a lifelong relationship. Or in the vernacular, "If you like it, then you shoulda put a lvl 80 epic ring on it"

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru
    So let me get this straight: you failed at failing?

WHY WONT YOU NERD LET THE BAD JOKE DIE?
    yes the first picture like that was funny. no the one you made was'nt.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    You can't prove it, that's why people use this kind of troll so often. Dur. Whatever, I'm going to bed and willing to bet this thread won't be here in the morning.

Good, I hope you don't mind if I sleep like a baby as well. PM me some details of how you designed your hack. Not the full thing, just the general idea. I'd love to see if you can even manage that much. I get the feeling you don't even know enough about programming to make a decent guess on how it'd be done.
    If he was trolling why didn't he just say he downloaded the client or got a "friend" to make it so no one could prove it...
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

More than likely it won't. Just thought it might be a new topic, personally I haven't seen many like it on these forums, but I guess since so many people have seen it it's nothing but old news, sorry for providing such stale bread.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Neckerchief.
    Actually it's like this
    You mean...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

man i would be mad when u were fucking around in my bg
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

You reek of troll and bullshit...

Dear Blizzard,
    Please nerf Rock. Paper is ok.
    - Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by Orumis
    If he was trolling why didn't he just say he downloaded the client or got a "friend" to make it so no one could prove it...
    Are you really trying to say trolls use logic? Really?
    Wow... I don't know what to say to that one.
    Here's a simple response, because he's making crap up to make himself feel cool and he thought it'd make him seem awesome.

You want to believe him, go for it. Next you can go buy some bridges and help out a Nigerian prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz
    man i would be mad when u were fucking around in my bg
    Yeah, and once I was done I almost felt bad, and then I was like "well... they probably got more honor in those two minutes than it would take for them to win a regular WSG"

So, while waiting for the new episodes of the boondocks to stream, I decided to make a poll...

Lately I've been getting tired of WoW, and I thought maybe I'd quit. I gave newbies all my gold to see them happy (~10k to about 20 people). I danced, I laughed, whatever. Then, all the sudden I thought I might go out with a bang. I made a simple client-side program that basically was a speed / teleport hack. I did a couple BG's like this for laughs (5 capping AB before the start, 2 minute WSG's, etc.) and I mainly just wanted to mess with people.

I was kind of hoping for a ban after all this because then I could just put the account to rest and even though I doubt I'll come back, it'd be nice to have the assurance that I can't anyways.

Well, after about a week of messing with BG's (an hour a day) and just messing with people's heads, I only got a 48 hour ban! I thought that was funny because I've seen people perma banned for less (trolling trade). Anyway, what do you think?

tl;dr Should I have been perma banned for cheating?

Oh, by the way, anyone who flames me for this post, I thought I'd bring mmo something a little new (rather than "What should your class abilities be", etc) and I really don't care, because it's the internet.
    i call shenanigans. you possibly couldnt even write hello world in .lua

Are you really trying to say trolls use logic? Really?
    Wow... I don't know what to say to that one.
    Here's a simple response, because he's making crap up to make himself feel cool and he thought it'd make him seem awesome.

You want to believe him, go for it. Next you can go buy some bridges and help out a Nigerian prince.
    Hahahahahahaha. That's funny... I guess there are really people that want satisfaction from you invisible people who knows how many miles away. But me, nope. I could care less if you believed me or not, I actually think it's funnier that 75% of the population seems to think I'm full of shit. I came straight out and told the truth and I'm a troll. If you want I can show you on the Bloodlust battlegroup, in like... two days

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff
    i call shenanigans. you possibly couldnt even write hello world in .lua
    Yup, you're right, I can't design shit. Man, you cracked the case.

Alright, Good night guys, have a good one.

Amnezia

Lately I've been getting tired of WoW, and I thought maybe I'd quit. I gave newbies all my gold to see them happy (~10k to about 20 people). I danced, I laughed, whatever. Then, all the sudden I thought I might go out with a bang. I made a simple client-side program that basically was a speed / teleport hack. I did a couple BG's like this for laughs (5 capping AB before the start, 2 minute WSG's, etc.) and I mainly just wanted to mess with people.
    the fact that your saying you made a clientlside speedhack shows me that you downloaded it from a random website and got no clue what your talking about

bad troll is bad

Why there's no troll option in the poll?

Can we get a simple "Box." option for the poll as well?

15+ Year Old Account

I "make" pizza by putting a premade one in the microwave.
    You microwave pizza ???

Quote Originally Posted by Critneyfears
    You microwave pizza ???
    http://www.wikihow.com/Microwave-Piz...st-Going-Soggy

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jertagadlafrata
    Absolute genious ;D