"I know you've seen these people" by Grinda

Hello everyone!

I would like to share a fun topic I've found on the official WoW forums.
    It is a nice compilation of those funny/frustrating/noobish moments that we all encounter in BGs on a regular basis.

I hope you're gonna enjoy it as much as I did.

Originally written by: Grinda on Bladefist EU
    link: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....sid=1&pageNo=1

Lets get started!

"This isn't a whine topic,just something for fun,It's to bring some weird,funny or sometimes just sad moments of pvp to light.

I know you've seen these people!

1)CasterShamans with pve gear and a staff instead of shield/1h.
    The gates open and 5 seconds later you hear:
    "ffs damn op rouges"

2) ALLIANCE fails at pvp lolz,your all noobs lol.I'm pro because my main is horde loool.

3) Annoying/badly used addons.

Like being told 15 seconds into the game

The battle for arathi basin has begun!
    The horde has claimed the farm!
    The alliance has claimed the stables!
    [battleground][Arathusdk]:The horde wins in 30:56.

Or spamning info that people on the other side of the map don't have a use for.

[battleground][Vendingmachine]:Sheeping Bubbler
    [battleground][Vendingmachine]:Sheep broke on Bubbler
    [battleground][Vendingmachine]:Sheeping Headshock
    [battleground][Vendingmachine]:Sheeping HeadShock FAILED!
    [battleground][Vendingmachine]:Sheeping Headshock
    [battleground][Vendingmachine]:Sheep broke on Headshock
    [battleground][Vendingmachine]:Sheeping Lotsofhots Failed(Immune)

4)People that bubble/iceblock/vanish/feign death while holding the flag at 100% hp.
    Or simply the guy that picks up the flag,carries it to the ramp,and thene tries to mount up with it.

5) "just lose fast please" Even if you're actually winning.

6) People that call others retards and idiots while not creating a single correct sentence all battleground.

7) People that rage every single battle,and over the silliest of things.
    "NOOB Dispell Curse of elements FFS"

8)The rogue/druid that carries the flag and is getting healed,horde is attacking your group and thene the rogue/druid sprints out of the group to the other side of the map away from the slowed/snared healers and straight into some other enemies. And ofcourse a remark like:
    "were was the help,heal me?" is in order.

9)I see a hunter getting beat up by a rogue, I dismount and spamn heal the hunter,the hunter tries to melee the rogue to death.Some time later the rogue figures it out, vanishes and reopens on me,the hunter walks up to me,types "thx" mounts up and runs of with the rogue still on me.

10) Weird useless questions: dK? Were you from? anyone dutch?(I'm dutch so no offence)

11)You enter the bg.5 seconds later:

[battleground][Timmy]:Lets win pls

"eyeroll"

12)You ever noticed that no matter what base you defend in AB it always ends up being the only one your team controls?And no matter how many times you switch base in the battle it stays that way? How do they do that!? Even premades would struggle with such control!

13) A zerging party in ab attacks an enemy base,they clear the base but the last enemy,a rogue,vanishes,they capture the base mount up and run off.
    The rogue unstealths and gets the base back.

14)Asking for help but wanting to look like a legend while doing it:

[battleground][twoshot]:guys im gana need some help it was like 7 hordes in flagroom i killed like 6 but the 7th guy is a paladinlol paladins are op he bubbled and loh and I didn't have cd's so ye I'm gana need some help lol

15: The pve arcane mage picking up the flag,getting oneshot and thene raging you didn't heal him.

16:The "not so brave afterall" kinda players

Moonkin runs straight upto you,starfall pets moonfire insectswarm.
    Whata? It didn't die? Uhm..uhm..
    Backpeddle moonfire
    Backpeddle moonfire
    Backpeddle moonfire
    "druid dies"

Rogue opens on you.
    Cheapshot kidney evasion sprint,run left and right very fast eventhough target is stunned.
    "Vanish"
    "spamning cheapshot but no energy"
    Warrior does piercing howl"

Whata? Damn vanish bugg, O well blind thene.

"Warrior trinkets"
    Whataa?!
    "gouge"
    "berserker rage"
    "sprint"
    "charge"
    "rogue dies"

17: Bad use of deathgrip,lifegrip will be a pain trust me.

18: Ok I got this,the flagcarrier's going down this time,he's on 50%,ok blink and counterspell healer,Good guys good.
    Ok sheeping healer,yes,finish him.

You see a rogue closing in on the sheep.
    No..noo..nNOOO!
    "ambush"
    DAMN YOU!

19) People trying to kill healers with siege equipment,
    even if the healer has tenacity or there's more thene one healer.

20)Melee afking in the firing seat of tanks in sota,or even worse,dk's in the seat deathgripping melee towards the tanks.

21)What to kill? 50k hp pve tank or 18k pve holy priest..hmm,well the tank is closer.

22) People that jump down at wsg gy eventhough there's 8 enemies waiting for em once they land, THERE'S OTHER WAYS down people!

23)Not being able to see further thene the color of names.

Hunterpet with the same model as druid travelform,
    ow I had fun making entire enemy raids chase a simple pet.

Teams killing their own flagcarrier just because you mindcontrolled it?

24)You're trying to get your flag back, you type something in the ods of "EFC is a prot pally,has 4 guards,2 being healers,they are on roof,going to need some help"
    2 minutes later,no responds or any sign of life from your teammates,you check the map and see they are all stuck at the graveyard.

25)Av,your team is made out of lvl 55ish players in greens and blues:

[battleground][Dudezors]:rush drek!!!
    [battleground][Drynilda]:But we got no towers down and we're low lvl?
    [battleground][Dudezors]:rush drek or we loose!!!

26) I've seen this only once,but I once found arenaplayers debating that their server was harder to get higher arenarating on,but seeing as they were in the same battleground,
    they were on the same battlegroup.Wich I tried to explain but,myeah..

27)Prot pally picks up flag,rogue opens on him,he oneshots the rogue, paladin gets kitted to death by frostmage,resto druid pops out of stealth picks up the flag and runs off,the rogue that respawns stunlocks the now trinketless druid to death.

15 minutes later on pvp forum:
    Rogue qqing about getting killed by a prot paladin
    Prot paladin qqing about being killed by a frostmage
    Frost mage qqing that he can't kill healers
    Healer qqing that rogue stunlocks are to op.

28)The guy that types:"HEAL" eventhough you healed him to full 19 seconds ago..slowpokes.

29) I might be playing a full furious toon right now,but my main was a glad 7 seasons in a row..Really! I just deleted him that's all!

30)Stereotypes,we didn't make this up
    Night elf hunters called legolas,rogues that use rouge,deathknights called arthas or deathknighty
    Human/be paladins with anime haircuts called after cartoon characters.
    Female characters with weird and just unsuitable names,you know what I'm talking about.

31)People that can't handle losing,even if they get beat 7 times by 5 diffrent character with or without cooldowns.

32)You're getting zerged by 5 ppl,two rogues a bm hunter a retri and a prot warrior,one rogue uses evasion,the bm hunter uses beast within,the ret used wings and the prot warrior used last stand eventhough you were stunned the whole "fight" and there's nobody else around to kill.
    WHY?

33) You got several dots on you,you're low on mana/hp,you're going to take the healing buff from the wsg hu...nevermind some guy took it because he got 2% falldmg from jumping of the graveyard.

34)The guy who tries to kill you solo once,while laughting at you.
    He figures out he's going to lose,will try to run away while spitting on you.
    He will stay clear of you from thene on untill he sees you're getting ganged up on,he'll join in bravely at that point and /rofl at you,but somehow still manages to die while doing so.

35) stealthclasses with pets out.

[battleground][Vinigar]:Rogue inc!
    "Mr chilly walks into the wsg flagroom."

36)A ret,a feral,a shadowpriest,all complaining why their faction never seems to have healers in battlegrounds.

37)

[battleground][Fizziwiz]:were to get[Wrathful Gladiator's Chopper]???
    [Battleground][Grinda]:It's an arenareward.
    [battleground][Fizziwiz]:how much???

"you're bussy fighting so it takes a while to reply"

[battleground][Fizziwiz]:??????
    [Battleground][Grinda]: Geez relax,check the vendor and before you ask you can find him in dalaran,you'll learn everything you want to know from it.

5 mins later...

[battleground][Fizziwiz]:how much arenapoints per win??
    "Grinda rolls her eyes"

38)Why did you report me afk? I was just in the bathroom for 10 minutes and had to resolve some guilddrama after that,had a phonecall and needed to wash my car.

39)You just captured lumbermill,you think:"Nice I actually got help defending for a change." you look to your right and see a shaman running up the ramp and thene realise you're the only one not near the ledge.

40)You're carrying the flag,you got some hordies on you,no matter I'll use my last cooldowns to get away and die near my teammates,You do so,leaving the hordies quite a big distance behind, dying in a group of your "teammates".
    Only for the hordies to run 4 seconds to close the distance and still clicking the flag first. "

Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Re: "I know you've seen these people" by Grinda

I'll give 2 from yesterday

Eots
    Boomkin - Why no one heals? and those who do suck!
    me - get more resil and don't jump in 10horde with starfall and expect to survive
    Boomkin - I have 1300 resil and 3400 sp, I should tell you what to do!
    me - carried ftw
    Boomkin - give me heals FFS!!! I just died 1v1 with a nub lock
    me - you have hots, use them?
    Boomkin - yes Im hot thank you and a boomkin so I can't heal!

AB - score 1470 for us and 190 for horde.
    Standing on LM with my druid in stealth at the sawblade and 4 other alliance "finest" looking at BS, Horde's only base
    2 horde shammy's comming up the hill and thunderstorm right off the cliff
    Both trying to cap LM let them cap LM (yes I need def achiev )
    Typhoon of the cliff - defend
    [BG chat] - damn shammies so OP, now lets loose this fast and requeue up
    The alliance wins AB

;D
    What about me? "Fk, u all so bad i hope i never end up in the same BG with any of you again."
    Blackonblack has left the Battleground.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l

Quote Originally Posted by Cortenzo
    Teams killing their own flagcarrier just because you mindcontrolled it?
    My favorite.
    Seen this happen too many times in pve environments as well. Don't even get me started on ZG. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag
    33) You got several dots on you,you're low on mana/hp,you're going to take the healing buff from the wsg hu...nevermind some guy took it because he got 2% falldmg from jumping of the graveyard.
    Also this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag
    - You ride with a group of 3 others to LM. Upon reaching the top you see 3 enemies and knowing you have backup, you attack...and get roflstomped. As you die you look behind for your backup. There is no one there, they turned around when they saw red text.
    Classic!

My biggest "Not-that-sh!t-again" moment is when we rush the enemy base right after wsg started, random dude picks up the enemy flag followed by the speed buff, then rush out from the tunnel alone, leaving all his teammates LIGHT-YEARS behind!!

Guess what's next? --> "GG noobs" or "Werz mah healz/backup?" ...etc.

And it happens every single day! :
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

If you wanna see some comedy moments alliance is the way to go, sometimes I just stop pvping and watch them all and it's fucking hilarious.

I love when people get sapped at st then run to gm letting that very same rogue cap st, or today I had a hunter nerd raging when I didn't heal him when he got pwned from a disc priest when I was an ele shaman. You see alot of funny shit in pvp but yea the classics are listed above, people using the speed boost when they pick up the flag running into 6 horde while all the alliance helpers are well behind, they die and you see the hilarious QQ in bg chat.

It's amazing when you spam heal 9 other allies and you go oom then go and get the rejuve from the huts in WSG only for a lock with full hp and 98% to take it instead leaving you oom, some people are just retarded beyond words. My favourite is seeing people carry the WSG flag, pve mages are the dogs bollocks when you're healing, because before you can even heal the guy once he's dead in a blink it always makes you laugh, or when pvp mages block after losing 2k health and helping horde return the flag.

It sums people up these days, when pve mages are like rambos and the pvp mages are like pussies, you'd think it would be the other way around, on my druid pve geared tards grab the flag before me everytime or even if you have a 45k hp tank in your bg a noob will still take the flag and lose it with ease.

Does anyone else love the brainless dps that completely avoid healers? I stand and watch it and laugh like shit, when you got an alliance rogue trying to kill someone who is being spammed and you'd think he would either give up or switch to the healer, does he fuck, he stays on that dps who is losing np hp at all thanks to the constant spams and just stays on him until he dies, before ressing and repeating. 90% of my bgs are the same on alliance, pve geared rambos who never attack a healer, hell I see 3 alliance attacking the same horde who is being spammed and not 1 of those 3 decide to either cc or attack the healer, and 1 by 1 they all die.

I honestly think the average IQ on alliance is about 40 and I also think there are alot of botters out there, I ain't a pvp god or anything but if I was even 2% as bad as some of the idiots I've seen in bg's I'd give up wow in a heartbeat. But the good thing about this is, when alliance are being raped and you cba trying, all you need to do is sit back, watch the alliance "pvp" and laugh your ass off.

Oh, and does anyone else love the allies who say JUST LOOSE even when it's 1-2 in ab and horde have 50 more points? fact they give up so fast is 1 thing but spelling LOSE as LOOSE everytime is seriously fucked up, there is too much to list about pvp, the fact you go out of your way to help people only for them to run off leaving you to die or the sheep who see 1 idiot going for st then about 8 others decide to follow and leave bs empty.

One of my biggest hates are druids, I got a druid but fuck me, is there ANY fucking NEED to cyclone ONE horde when there are half a DOZEN allies ready to rip him a new one? or when you're on your rogue and you find someone to stunlock, CYCLONED. Then you wait for it to end before trying to mutilate, CYCLONED again, what the fuck?

i hate people who talk in pug bg's, other than call outs of INC. 99% of the time its some QQ like the examples here. i always wonder if these guys just never que BG's and its their first time getting beat up where they feel the need to nerd rage at everyone how bad they are, while not doing shit themselves.