Page 1 of 2
LastLast

@those people complaining about WOTLK...

Get a freakin life.

IS your day so pathetic that you ponder over the "hardness" of a raid encounter vs encounters you did 2-3 years ago?

Is your life so pathetic that you actual feel threatened by some other person's game character because they might have worked slightly less to get some in-game item?

Are you really so pathetic to be bothered by this?

To me, the only real worthy complaints about this great game that millions are so passionate about is class balance.

Classes should all be equally beneficial to a raid group (with gear/skill only being the difference maker), and all be equally viable in PVP (again gear/skill making the difference).

10+ Year Old Account

Re: @those people complaining about WOTLK...

@The people complaining about people complaining about WotlK.

We don't need more threads about this.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

This is new and interesting.

/thread

"Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Rage much?!

Quote Originally Posted by gmollster
    Get a freakin life.
    lol
    IS your day so pathetic that you ponder over the "hardness" of a raid encounter vs encounters you did 2-3 years ago?
    because they paid for a product for the same price and are now not getting for the same results. it's like buying a drink 2-3 years ago and now it's been watered down for the people who find it to be too strong of a taste. What happend to the old product. inb4 so quit.
    Is your life so pathetic that you actual feel threatened by some other person's game character because they might have worked slightly less to get some in-game item?
    Are you really so pathetic to be bothered by this?
    As sad as yes it may seem but putting it in perspective if you work your a$$ off and make 15$/hr and have another guy doing half as much as work as you but getting paid the same, it doesn't seem fair.

To me, the only real worthy complaints about this great game that millions are so passionate about is class balance.

Classes should all be equally beneficial to a raid group (with gear/skill only being the difference maker), and all be equally viable in PVP (again gear/skill making the difference).
    So unbalance of gear consumption and skill required for something are fine but mechanics are a different story. You're a strange fellow.

I see the point you're trying to make in the end but no. You're wrong, sorry

If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Deleted

Another of those "If you don't think like me, you're a noob and suck and and.. I'm gonna tell on you!" threads.

I don't like WotLK raid design and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't go around making threads about it but if there's a discussion about it, it's a free country and expressing your opinion is fine.

paradox
    ((Proud to have participated in the Forum RP Invasion - 15/16th May 2010!))

If you're unhappy with the game, no-one is forcing you to pay for it, so quit.

If you're not unhappy with the game, or like/dislike some parts of it, then make comments constructive so people don't think you're just being a dog-in-the-manger, and stop slagging off other players for not being as leet/hardcore/epic as you. People will complain less about people complaining, and everyone will be a LOT happier. Trust me.

We complain becasue the quality of pugs is getting worse and worse every SINGLE DAY. Tacts are ok, but just tune the fights higher, failing on tacts should be less forgiving. Ghosts on LDW should ONESHOT ppl, adds on Saurfang should oneshot, and raise the fucking dps requirements so that ppl cant down the boss by pressing random buttons.

When I pug on my t9/some 251 items hunter, I do like 8-9k dps on most fights in ICC, more if its tank and spank like Festergut. And then I see fucking retards in the grp with same, if not better gear than me, only doing 5-6k dps, but we still down the boss if half the raid dies, becasue the enrage timers are so fucking laughable.

Just make normal modes less forgiving, force the puggers to fucking LEARN TO PLAY, then everybody will be happy

And if some1 responds with something lame like "Lol have u killed LIch King HC???" no I havent, but that's not what this is about. I have killed 6/12 HC 25man on my main, and Im perfectly fine with casuals having the same gear as my alts, but I'm NOT FINE with that they suck so much that I outdps them with like 2-3k even without perfect rotation, and no kind of character min-maxing.

If u still come with some half assed argument that WotLK is harder than TBC; just fucking delete ur char and account, in TBC u couldn't even dream about downing the boss if half the raid died, unless u were horribly overgeared.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Get a freakin life.
    What made you feel you just had to start another QQ topic?

There is medication for people who hear voices telling them to do stuff, y'know. Maybe you should see your local doctor and get a subscription on that, instead of WoW.

Isn't normal vs heroic mode the difference? You get better rewards and more challenge for heroic right? Is the complaint that heroic isn't enough of a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana
    @The people complaining about people complaining about WotlK.

We don't need more threads about this.
    @the people complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining about WotLK, stop complaining. We can go on and on with this :P

On a more serious note though: This is a discussion forum, where people, get this; Discuss about things relevant to them. In this case it's a game. Now, I'm not saying the mindless "WotLK SUCKED END OF STORY" posts are justified, but it is their right to talk about it. Of course we'd like to see meaningful discussions about why they disliked it and what would have made it better then it is now, but that won't happen any time soon I think. And stating a topic complaining about complaints isn't going to help either, if it isn't constructive.

PS @Ashrana: Didn't mean to pick on you with the quote, just wanted to show how this discussion can be endless. Don't take any offense out of it.
    Pilot: We've got a little situation ladies and gentlemen.
    Samuel: What seems to be the problem, Mr. pilot, sir?
    Pilot: There are snakes on the plane.
    Samuel: FFFFFFUUUUUU

Who needs to get more of a life

A) the people who complain about the game

B) the people who make threads to complain and talk shit about people who complain about the game

Don't even bother adding C) and backfiring this onto me as the person below you will just add a D) for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw
    If u still come with some half assed argument that WotLK is harder than TBC; just fucking delete ur char and account, in TBC u couldn't even dream about downing the boss if half the raid died, unless u were horribly overgeared.
    there was a post on our server forums about the actual time it took to down encounters from vanilla-wotlk, wanna guess which expansion took longer to down all content.... wotlk. You are judging difficulty by the tuning of normal modes... not hard modes(everything pre-wrath was hardmode). Normal modes are glorified 5 mans, you can't judge difficulty from those. I recall killing several bosses in BT with half the raid dead... ROS, Bloodboil, Supremus failures that hugged volcanoes. Raiding hasn't changed.. only your perception of it.
    I grew up in the era where you had to go to channel 3 to play video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Angryshammy
    there was a post on our server forums about the actual time it took to down encounters from vanilla-wotlk, wanna guess which expansion took longer to down all content.... wotlk.

Blizzard locking out hardmode content in WOTLK had nothing to do with that little bit of "Factual evidence" you read huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrio

Blizzard locking out hardmode content in WOTLK had nothing to do with that little bit of "Factual evidence" you read huh?
    no the info was taken from a date-released standpoint... go look up yogg+0 and tell me ANY other encounter that even took half as long
    I grew up in the era where you had to go to channel 3 to play video games.

10+ Year Old Account

So you complain about the people that complains about Wotlk...

You're only keeping this entire thing alive...
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

smells like a nerdraging PvPer
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde
    lol because they paid for a product for the same price and are now not getting for the same results. it's like buying a drink 2-3 years ago and now it's been watered down for the people who find it to be too strong of a taste. What happend to the old product. inb4 so quit.As sad as yes it may seem but putting it in perspective if you work your a$$ off and make 15$/hr and have another guy doing half as much as work as you but getting paid the same, it doesn't seem fair.
    So unbalance of gear consumption and skill required for something are fine but mechanics are a different story. You're a strange fellow.

I see the point you're trying to make in the end but no. You're wrong, sorry

Nuff said.

In the end of the day, this is a video game, nothing else, if you don't like it, don't play it, no use complaining.

If people don't want to quit cause they spent what? 70 euros/dollars 3-4 years ago, then seriously..

I must of bought over a dozen of video games over the years, played some for a few months, some perhaps for a few weeks, or some for several years.

Every game change over the years, and just to let all know who didn't know how fucked up Vanilla, and also in TBC the classes were, in vanilla we had 9 classes, how many viable specs did each class have for PvE 1? maybe 2 if they were lucky, today almost all specs for all classes are viable for PvE, true, a few are better than others, there is always that 1% DPS difference, and thats because its extremely hard to properly balance all classes to do the same amount of damage/healing or "good tanking" while still making classes and specs different.

The reason people loved vanilla so much was because it was new, it was a new awesome game, true, encounters may have gotten easier over the years, but honestly, to spend several hours EACH day farming or weeks completing quests just to do an encounter, thats a little to much.

And you have to remember, blizzard is a company, not someone whos here to entertain us only, they made normal modes and hardmodes to keep both player bases, the hardcore ones and more casual. They want to make money, and they do that by keeping both of those player bases happy, however they can't please everyone and they wont make content for only a handful of guilds.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).