Good Premade Mage UI?

Hey, So I started playing maybe a year ago and I've always been using the WoW client's own UI. Now that I've started raiding I'm looking for a good UI. I really hate what I got now as I barely see what the boss is actually doing ( DBM, Quartz, Sexy CDs, buffs and debuffs...) , and offcourse it creates some extra lag.

So does anyone know of a good premade Mage UI, preferably one that keeps the screen relatively clear of all the add-ons?

PS: I play at 1440X900 (Wide)

Re: Good Premade Mage UI?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...130-LUIv3.html

It's clean, looks awesome, is very lightweight and has most things you need as a mage.
    Only thing I suggest is adding Powerauras and replacing Fortexorcist with Scorchio2

What resolution do you play at? I can't recommend a UI that plays well at 1920x1080 resolution to you if you play at some ridiculously small resolution or don't play widescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by tibben
    What resolution do you play at? I can't recommend a UI that plays well at 1920x1080 resolution to you if you play at some ridiculously small resolution or don't play widescreen.
    Sorry forgot to mention that. I play at 1440X900 (Wide)

Quote Originally Posted by Bielz

It's clean, looks awesome, is very lightweight and has most things you need as a mage.
    Only thing I suggest is adding Powerauras and replacing Fortexorcist with Scorchio2
    That looks pretty sweet, trying it out now

Quote Originally Posted by Bielz

I was going to recommend the same interface, but I have to disagree with you 100% on Forte vs. Scorchio. Forte is so much more comprehensive and can track so much more if you just take a few minutes to configure it. Besides, if memory serves, Scorchio hasn't been updated for quite some time. Even Mage Nuggets does a better job than that mod.

Now to wait for the servers to get back up.

Tukui ui is pretty slick i can grab a screenshot when servers are up..
    Hi Sephurik

Sadly, i can't personally recommend LUIv3. I tried it last night and just didn't cut it for me.

For now i'll stick with my modded AloUI.

I would suggest checking out the MageUI sticky, there are a few excellent Mage tailored packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon
    I was going to recommend the same interface, but I have to disagree with you 100% on Forte vs. Scorchio. Forte is so much more comprehensive and can track so much more if you just take a few minutes to configure it. Besides, if memory serves, Scorchio hasn't been updated for quite some time. Even Mage Nuggets does a better job than that mod.
    Well, I use fx for every buff that concerns me besides imp shadowbolt/scorch and living bomb because I like to have them seperate and not between the 37 other buffs fx tracks, so I use scorchio for those, because I prefer it that way and because I'm used to it.

Ya LUIv3 is a really sick premade UI, along with CaithUI and TukUI. LUI just has a wayyyyyyyyyyyy easier configuration. Definitely go for LUIv3.