Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ruby sanctum items as a whole - ret paladin's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    Why is it that you want to remove the hit? Itemize correctly and you can dump hit elsewhere, to take advantage of the off-pieces in ICC25. Don't come and tell me that Glorenzelg is adapted to warriors and DKs, just don't. Because that is nonsense, you know it as well. Same here, dump exp on other gear and take advantage of the only 284 2h str dps weapon excluding Shadowmourne.

Craftable boots aren't BiS. Don't know about craftable legs.

BiS trinket: you have a 277 each. Only that warriors and DKs have to share it with many many more. RS trinket will have ArP which profits warriors and DKs. You have Glorenzelg to compensate.

ICC25 belt indeed has ArP. To compensate the bracers don't.

Rets and shamans; we've had enough of your bullshit already, you're not put out.
    So basically... You say we get a 286 sword... but you say we should exclude Shadowmourne? Shadowmourne is more accessible than Glorenzelg heroic, so.. YOU get shadowmourne, excluding Glorenzelg. That trinket should be insane for retri..

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    except for warrior
    I liked that

Quote Originally Posted by Trival
    So basically... You say we get a 286 sword... but you say we should exclude Shadowmourne? Shadowmourne is more accessible than Glorenzelg heroic, so.. YOU get shadowmourne, excluding Glorenzelg. That trinket should be insane for retri..
    You already have your amazing no icd proc trinket.

And you already should have more arp then you need. Aswell as a trinket which is equal to the trinktet from ruby Sanctum which is easier to get than our trinket so... stfu please

Quote Originally Posted by Trival
    And you already should have more arp then you need. Aswell as a trinket which is equal to the trinktet from ruby Sanctum which is easier to get than our trinket so... stfu please
    #1, you're assuming I'm a warrior.
    #2, you have WFS, DC, TaiaJ if you don't like the fact that you can't use everything, I'd honestly suggest you play a different game.

Not every item will be good for every class. Understand that and move along.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kary

#2, you have WFS, DC, TaiaJ
    You have WFS, DC, DBW and the Ruby Sanctum Trinket that are all itemized correctly for you. (yes, assuming your a warrior, feral druid, blood dk, or ArP stacking rogue). TAiaJ has no ICD, correct, but DBW has a 30 second proc with a 45 sec icd and a 100% proc chance, so it has a better uptime than any other trinket in this expansion.

Taking the ArP off of the trinket and shoving some passive AP onto it wouldn't make it any less worthwhile for you, while making it much more worthwhile for rets, enhances, Unholy/Frost DK's, and Rogues that aren't stacking ArP.

As a raid with a single loot table, one would figure Blizzard would make the items in such a way that they were useful for everyone. As it stands, a ret should go into RS for the achievement, and if they need frost emblems since there really isnt anything on the loot table for us.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    As a raid with a single loot table, one would figure Blizzard would make the items in such a way that they were useful for everyone. As it stands, a ret should go into RS for the achievement, and if they need frost emblems since there really isnt anything on the loot table for us.
    Well the boots are pretty good... you can swap the neck from deathwhisper for the neck in 10 man BQ ( maybe ) or the new neck in RS

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

AS A WHOLE: Forget the ArP trinket. Those boots and Neck are smexy tho. Im currently using the 264 Versions (lolbadlootseed) of Blood-Soaked Saronite Stompers and Ahn'kahar Onyx Neckguard. The ES neck and boots will allow me to perfectly swap those items for each other (And take the hit gem out of my cloak) with a nice boost in Strength.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...etree&cn=Smoff
    Because I should probably have a link to my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/smoff/simple

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    DBW has a 30 second proc with a 45 sec icd
    Uhm. Source please?

105s ICD. Get your information straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalae
    It's hardly stupid when the rogues and hunter in the guild I'm in have capped it pre ICC 25 heroic gear. Now either they're lieing or gearing/gemming wrong.
    Nuff said.

(Yeah, I'm a Rogue, and it's completely impossible to reach 1400 Arp as Rogue, while still being expertise capped (or close to) and hit capped without 277 gear)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    Uhm. Source please?

105s ICD. Get your information straight.
    1min 45sec ICD? No, its a 45 second ICD.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...?s=7095&e=7388

5 minutes * 60 = 300 seconds.
    300 / 45 = 6.666666

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark

300 / 45 = 6.666666
    You need to subtract the first proc when you're tracking the ICD, since the first proc will always be available within the first 5 seconds of combat.

Rets rejoice! Ruby sanctum heroic will provide rets with 3 new BiS items! (neck, boots, trinket) Enjoy!
    Too cool for a sig.

15+ Year Old Account

You need to subtract the first proc when you're tracking the ICD, since the first proc will always be available within the first 5 seconds of combat.
    No you don't- The fight length includes that proc in it. You have procs at:

0 sec
    45 sec
    90 sec
    135 sec
    180 sec
    225 sec
    270 sec

If the fight lasted for 315 seconds (5min 15 seconds) then I would get another proc- however, BQL only lasts for (on average) no more than 5 minutes.

300 / 45 = 6.666666
    Yeah, lol... I looked at that WoL parse and you don't even have DBW equipped.. DC/DV is a 45 second internal... what the hell were you arguing about?

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, lol... I looked at that WoL parse and you don't even have DBW equipped.. DC/DV is a 45 second internal... what the hell were you arguing about?
    Idk. Lack of sleep from work :P

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    Gawd I wish Bliz would learn to itemize better. I NEED that top of the line itemized gear for every class for the next Wrath rai---Oh...wait...Right..

Seriously? Is it that big of a deal that a tiny raid made for fun doesn't have the perfect itemization for every spec of every class? It's not like you even NEED better gear if you're good enough to have been doing ICC at this point.
    Quoting myself here, because after reading the pages after it, I find that my response is the same. Aside from a few recent post this entire topic has been "You have it better, I have it worse!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

15+ Year Old Account

Quoting myself here, because after reading the pages after it, I find that my response is the same. Aside from a few recent post this entire topic has been "You have it better, I have it worse!"
    It still doesn't reinforce the fact that Blizzard either doesn't know how to itemize ANY of our class's gear PERIOD, or that they don't know in what direction to take us.

Look at S2-5 gear with Spell Power instead of Resilience on it for Ret.
    Look at the "filler" DPS and HPS plate gear.
    Look at the Holy Tier 10 gear even.

It still doesn't reinforce the fact that Blizzard either doesn't know how to itemize ANY of our class's gear PERIOD, or that they don't know in what direction to take us.

Look at S2-5 gear with Spell Power instead of Resilience on it for Ret.
    Look at the "filler" DPS and HPS plate gear.
    Look at the Holy Tier 10 gear even.
    Methinks that's why they're simplifying gear. Any variety they put on gear is bad. Seriously , if you ask me having the exact same stats on every PVP set with just 5 More points would be lame, but if they don't do that it's a bad and Bliz is terrible and has no idea what they're doing.

So if they simplify it so there's no real variety possible, because the "I have 5 more stat points than you Mr. last season gear" gear is easier to make and variety won't matter since they don't have many other stats to go from :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

15+ Year Old Account

Methinks that's why they're simplifying gear. Any variety they put on gear is bad. Seriously , if you ask me having the exact same stats on every PVP set with just 5 More points would be lame, but if they don't do that it's a bad and Bliz is terrible and has no idea what they're doing.

So if they simplify it so there's no real variety possible, because the "I have 5 more stat points than you Mr. last season gear" gear is easier to make and variety won't matter since they don't have many other stats to go from :P.
    Thats why they are adding Mastery as well, because no what what class you are, the stat will benefit you. However, I still think they don't know how we function as a class half the time.