Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Sharpened Twilight Scale

DBW + trinket from RS = no more gemming (almost) for ArP hard cap? ;D

Damn, I must kill few fury warriors and mm hunters in my guild. Any rogue wanna backstab? Will pay!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn
    Sindragosa barely counts.

You're not doing AoE on valithria.
    You're not doing AoE on Lich King.
    You're not doing AoE on Deathwhisper.

Have you ever fucking done Lich King HC ? Are you dumb ? Are you wearing pants ? Really, because you know nothing...

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1258 it lasts for 7 days.

10+ Year Old Account

It wouldnt be BiS for any DK dps why? Its nearly 13% ArP I think, and you unholy dks know SS got its phys damage buffed to 70% right? H DBW + H STS = BiS Trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by HeyIknowuFromskewl

Have you ever fucking done Lich King HC ? Are you dumb ? Are you wearing pants ? Really, because you know nothing...
    Actually. I haven't.

And in normal mode there isn't much reason to sacrifice DPS on LK to kill the ghouls.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn
    Actually. I haven't.

And in normal mode there isn't much reason to sacrifice DPS on LK to kill the ghouls.
    Noone is talking about the ghouls, the aoe at lich king that we are referring to is hitting all three valkyrs and the lich king with diseases and howling blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Noone is talking about the ghouls, the aoe at lich king that we are referring to is hitting all three valkyrs and the lich king with diseases and howling blast.
    Right, but this isn't a sustained AoE situation like say, anub'arak heroic.

The point is you'll lose a bit of AoE damage but gain a shitton of burst on single target, making it balance out because you're trying to kill them quickly.

Anub isn't a sustained aoe situation either.

And the wording of your next sentence is very biased. How much is a bit? How much is a shitton?

Valkyrs at the lich king are one of a very small number of reasons why a lot of geared frost dks are still gemming strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Valkyrs.
    If you AOE on Lich King Valkyrs, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet
    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight
    I wanna hold hands with the pretty alliance people and skip through fields of daisies!
    Look now to your defenses, my son. For the champions of justice gather at your gates!
    Then let them come... Frostmourne HUNGERS!

Why wouldn't you? It gets them down faster and keeps a bit of damage on the lich king.

If you attempt to participate in a discussion without knowing what you're talking about, you're doing it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlover
    Except for mutilate rogues, and prolly enh shammies
    He said Physical, not Melee. If you're dealing a lot of Physical damage ( meaning, you're a Physical DPSer ) then this trinket is hot for you.

Anyways, you appear to be doing it wrong Sir.QuackAlot. If the Valks are slowed, and all walking the same direction, AoE away!

The non-heroic / heroic scale will be BiS. Simple as that. It's got a massive ammount of arp, and a huge ammount of attack power. It could even change stat weighs for BiS Unholy / Frost (because ARP gems are being tested)

10+ Year Old Account

This trinket will be BiS, some site, i think elitist jerks or something said that the normal version of this trinket will be BiS, even better than heroic DBW amd DV.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyIknowuFromskewl

You mad Bro. On topic, granted you will lose some damage on switching targets, considering prolly 50%ish or more of your damage is white hits and oblit, the amount you will gain from armor pen hardcap out weights what you lose in switching gemming
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!