Joining the Roleplay Forum and Other Questions and Suggestions

I come with a few questions regarding the new Roleplaying forum. Here they are:

1) First and foremost, joining it. I know there you need to fill out an application of sorts, but I would like to know where. Could you send me a link to the application thread?

2) Roleplay comes in two flavors: open roleplays, where anyone can hop in at any time, and closed roleplays, where players must sign up on a separate OOC thread. Would these be allowed in the Roleplay forum?

3) On the same matter of the OOCs and sign ups, often forums will have sub-forums that separate the roleplays from the OOCs. One format I've noticed works well is:

Roleplay
    - Closed Threads
    - Open Threads
    - OOC discussion for current threads and to better communicate between members partaking in them (helps when planning for co-op posting) thus removing (( )) clatter from, whether accidentally or intentionally, distracting from/overwhelming the IC action.
    - Lore Discussion (though this is probably covered by the General forums)

I leave it to you to know whether this should/could be implemented.

4) Character sheets are advisable but not absolutely necessary. Could be put in a user's profile page.

I'll be very thankful for answers and considerations to my suggestions.
    Vengeance... it is not what you take back. It is what you justly return.

'The Assassin Commoner' - Story
    Magister Adrius Frostglare - Forsaken
    AdriusFrostglare - Deviant Art Page

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Joining the Roleplay Forum and Other Questions and Suggestions

1) There's a link to the thread in the role-playing discussion board (RP forum's subforum). It's a sticky that's somewhat obviously named.

2) There are both, as you can see on the RP board.

3) There's a sub-forum for discussion / bios.

4) Again, see the sub-forum. Many users have bios there and link to them in their sigs.

Basically, take a look at the RP forum and its child forum, and most of your questions should be answered. I'm happy to answer any others that I can, or you might have luck posting in the discussion board (which can be OOC).