Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5 Man Black Temple <imho>

Just 5 Manned black temple with some guildies. Only fights that really gave some trouble were bloodboil and council.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: 5 Man Black Temple <imho>

Nice... I bet ICC loot will let you 5 man even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Hamma
    Just 5 Manned black temple with some guildies. Only fights that really gave some trouble were bloodboil and council.

imho .. no one cares ... cwutididthar?
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    imho .. no one cares ... cwutididthar?
    Yes, granted that this doesn't really belong in this forum area, you were acting like a big douche.

Go 5 man sunwell now.

Mad, well done.

Congrats on your new Shroud ;D

I was coming here expecting a really lame suggestion to remake BT into a 5-man instance. I'm glad to see my expectations were exceeded

lol @ this in US first kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

very nice, go go sunwell now ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291
    lol @ this in US first kills.
    There THAT desperate for one

Quote Originally Posted by Macragge
    There THAT desperate for one
    Couldn't care less, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Remember that Guinness World Record show that was on a while back? People would go on that show and come up with some of the most ridiculous things and claim it was a world record, simply because no one else cared enough to do it. Things like "Most bars of soap eaten while upside down" or "Longest distance of milk squirted out of one's tear duct."

Someone seriously needs to start moderating this thread and delete useless posts like this.

Hey guys, i just got the US First Kill of Loken while gargling with Listerine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    I was coming here expecting a really lame suggestion to remake BT into a 5-man instance. I'm glad to see my expectations were exceeded
    Haha,the exact same thing happened to me :P

Gz on the kill guise!

Can I go 6 man BT and post this in here? Honestly every one of these X man Y instance shouldn't belong in the world first forum. Would fine more interest in the Dungeons and Raids forum.

Also - LOL at the European elitists coming in here acting superior. Were you guys part of the world firsts? No? Well gtfo.

where the hell are the damn moderators ... i thought stupid posts like this would be deleted .. people 5 man old raid instances all the time but u dont see them making posts like this because they know no one else cares. Then u have people being nice, all that does in encourage more retarded Us First Kill threads.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    cwutididthar?
    Not be funny ? Yeah I saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni
    Also - LOL at the European elitists coming in here acting superior. Were you guys part of the world firsts? No? Well gtfo.
    Hmmm I guess you have no idea what you’re talking about. But that’d be off-topic.

Gratz on the 5 man, as others I was expecting a lame suggestion. I remember back in the days where raid members didn’t know what to do during Teron… aww PvE times.

The one things is having fun with some mates clearing old raids, but why do so many think this might be interesting enough to be worth posting it.

5 man is pretty impressive, me and some guildies just recently started doing this and clear all the 25man tbc instances with 5-7 people (haven't tried swp yet tho). 7 for vashj, KT and MH/BT makes things a little more manageable simply because of the numbers you need for certain bosses.