Spiritwalker Rakumn Gravehoof Bio(Updated!)

Name: Rakumn Gravehoof
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Spiritwalker/Runewielder (Previously Shaman)
    Personality: Careful, Caring, slow to Judge.
    Likes: Grassy areas. Rune Carving. Being with people, yet secluded within the group.
    Dislikes: Loud and/or dry areas, combat, and losing allies or friends.

History: Most of his lifetime before the contruction of Thunderbluff was spent with his tribe, the Skychaser.
    •He was the child of Hartuk Stonehoof, a weapon crafter who traveled alongside the Skychasers, and Megritha Skychaser, a shaman. The Skychasers were one of the many tribes whom migrated around the barrens prior to Thunderbluff. He was one of many whom were destined (Decided by their parents) to be a shaman of the tribe, like his mother. Over the years, he did just that, lending aid to nearby tribes and his own until the time when his tribe decided to venture to thunderbluff. His father, however, died on the way there, killed in one of the few ambushes centaur had made on them.

Many of the Skychaser migrated to the inner bluff with Rakumn himself being of the many. He had taken an interest in Runemastery up until his nightmares started prior to the Burning Crusade.
    •The young tauren now by the name of Rakumn lived on Elder Rise along with his mother after settling in Thunderbluff. His trainings intensified as he began to be instructed and trained by an elder shaman who went by the name of Tigor Skychaser. His curiosity also drove him into studying Runemastery, which at the time was still being revived by the Tauren. This had continued for many years, up until the time the dark portal was erected once more, and his awakening started.

His nightmares and dreams haunted him up until the launch to Northrend, where he became fully aware of his new state. That of a Spiritwalker.
    •Several weeks after ward of the dark portal's revival, Rakumn had entered a state where he suffered numerous nightmares. Many involved him 'reliving' the past lives of his ancestors, and at one point, even his father. This greatly disturbed him, along with many Tauren who saw this 'awakening' and path to becoming a Spiritwalker an omen. Many of his close allies began to ignore the Tauren, spare his mother, and mentor shaman, Tigor. He had learned that this phase would last roughly a year, and through this time, his emotions began to decline. He seemed almost devoid of any at one point. However, roughly seven months after the awakening began, the shaman met a tribe made of orcs, tauren, and trolls alike. This order seemed to completely disregard his 'transformation' and accepted him. Soon he began to grasp his own feelings again, and the awakened, if anything, became easier to deal with. His awakening passed over up until about two months before the horde decided to set forth for Northrend. Rakumn, by that time, had decided to do what he could for survival against the scourge.

With the recent disbandment of the Guild he had taken part in since the middle months of Burning Crusade, Rakumn had been spending many of the recent months helping out the Taunka by giving them ancestral guidance. The tauren will often take trips to neutral areas of of Kalimdor or the Eastern Kingdom, but also likes to spend much of that time in Thunderbluff itself.
    •Over the course of several months, Rakumn found himself enthralled by the Taunka. Wanting to give these similarly built and educated race any knowledge he could offer of the Tauren recent and ancestral past. During these months, he found himself slowly drifting away from his own 'tribe' as it itself became wracked and unstable. The Spiritwalker stayed by the Taunka side from the devastation that befallen their Taunka'le Village, all the way to Agmar's Hammer where they soon truly became a force of the horde.

•In more recent months, he found himself traveling to Camp Oneqwah, the Westwind Refugee Camp, Warsong Hold, and then Thunderbluff itself. Often traveling with caravans, relaying messages to one another, or just taking turns with each camp or hold itself, offering even his own race teachings from the Ancestors.

•With the fall of the Lich King, Rakumn has found himself spending most of his in Kalimdor, instead of Northrend.

SRP | CRP | Mainly interested in WarRP, QuestRP, and InnRP
    (This is my ingame character. Though both are separate universes themselves. Forum RP =/= Ingame RP, I think?)

Re: Spiritwalker Rakumn Gravehoof Bio

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    (More detail will be added later, and yes, this is my ingame character. Though both are separate universes themselves. Forum RP =/= Ingame RP, I think?)
    Was going to say that this seemed pretty short, but looking at the quoted area, I shouldn't need to worry. Other than the shortness, it's pretty good.

And regarding Forum vs Ingame RP... both are separate universes, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    Was going to say that this seemed pretty short, but looking at the quoted area, I shouldn't need to worry. Other than the shortness, it's pretty good.

And regarding Forum vs Ingame RP... both are separate universes, yes.
    I'm trying to recall most of the history as of now. I havn't touched the character himself for a while when it comes to rp. Though hopefully it will be added very soon.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    Glad to see you here, Raku (: And yes - good bio, but pretty short. Though if you're adding more that's all right

Edited and added.

The format is a bit odd, but the italic is more or less a summer of what's below it.

Re: Spiritwalker Rakumn Gravehoof Bio(Updated!)

very good

glad you finally made that history there, mate :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    very good

glad you finally made that history there, mate :P
    Thank you, friend. I hadn't touch the character icly for a while. So it took a bit to remember all I had done/setup for him.

Nice bio, only think I can see to critisize is that shamans are trained on the Spirit Rise, not the Elder Rise. :P
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Great bio. Good to have you with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Many thanks for the compliments guys! And yeah, I get the rises mixed up. X3

I hope to rp with all of you soon!

Deleted

Welcome to the RP Boards, Raku ;D