Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Hey you psuedo Horde players

Quote Originally Posted by Deluziion
    garrosh is the new hitler
    Godwin'd

Garrosh needs to die though. Hopefully Vol'jin's gonna fuck him up, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    first of all, please work on spelling and punctuation, its barely readable

so, how do you know why all people chose horde side 5 years ago? have you actually been playing warcraft 3? orcs who invaded azeroth were under control control of demons. orcs under thrall were freed from this corruption and ONLY because they werent savage and didnt fight with humans and befriended tauren with trolls they managed to save the world tree. and undead under sylvanas? sure they are ruthless, but are you actually aware in what position they are? they got turned into beasts, LK wants to destroy them, humans want to destroy them.

orcs arent defending themselves or have no right to the land they got? so i guess thrall should just stay in internment camps and let his whole race be slaughtered. who would fight at the hyjal then? or they should have given up their lands admiral proudmoore or night elves? yes, they did invade ashenvale, but thats all. which human lands did orcs invade in warcraft 3?

troll civilization vanished long before humans? i guess arathor and elves in quel'thalas were fighting with ghosts then. or zandalar tribe didnt exist either?

you are very quick to make judgement without proper knowledge base. thats how stereotypes are created.
    That was the most obvious sarcasm post I've ever seen on here, man.

Oh, and for the record, the thing that makes WoW so great with the playable factions is that they're both in the gray, not evil, not good. I'm cool with war, but not the Garrosh way. To claim that "horde is bad and dats the right way!" is for unknowledgeable idiots.
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol
    That was the most obvious sarcasm post I've ever seen on here, man.
    i wouldnt be so sure after seeing other sodia's posts. unless whole account was made specifically for this purpose.

which i dont understand - why would someone make account only to troll
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Being savage and strong is different from being a douche.

Garrosh is a douche.

Can you honestly say that, if given the chance, he would kill a human child without remorse?

Garrosh is probably going to,

A. Plunge the horde into a bloody and needless conflict with the alliance.

B. Cause civil war between the horde races.

C. Have a revolt on his hands.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow
    Being savage and strong is different from being a douche.

Garrosh is a douche.

Can you honestly say that, if given the chance, he would kill a human child without remorse?

Garrosh is probably going to,

A. Plunge the horde into a bloody and needless conflict with the alliance.

B. Cause civil war between the horde races.

C. Have a revolt on his hands.
    QFT

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    i wouldnt be so sure after seeing other sodia's posts. unless whole account was made specifically for this purpose.

which i dont understand - why would someone make account only to troll
    I see your point, but really... It cannot be possible to have played WoW for several years, know words like "civilization" and "hypocrisy" without having a better grasp on the English language than he does? /= Maybe he's just... really, really bored?
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle
    What? I don't play Horde because of the Old Horde, the demonic Horde. I play it because of the shamanistic, rustic, spiritual Horde. That's THrall.

Garrosh isn't bad, and I can see why the orcs as a people would like him, but he acts very rashly and with his axe not with his head or heart. Thrall is a very human leader, and that's why players like him. Garrosh is an extreme example of orcishness, and that's why orcs would like him.

But his acting before he thinks is going to get him killed in Cataclysm. Mark my words.
    Dewd.... You rock!