Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgone
    I hope a bug happens so you can buy every auction you want without losing gold ^^
    I hope a bug happens where the people that use it get hacked.

That would make my day.

Either that, or something similar to Warhammer Online where they get overcharged by a fuck-ton.

CE Cataclysm should come with an Iphone now.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    If I read this right, there will be no "non-payed version".
    http://www.wowarmory.com/wow-remote.xml

according to the list of features it seems to be.

otherwise i see no point doing the list.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

This should be interesting if it's abused. A single person could bring a server to its knees.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

How does selling tools that can be used to more efficiently earn gold in game not translate to the selling of in-game advantages for money?

Charging for vanity mounts, pets etc didn't bother me at all given that they are special items, but this just doesn't sit well with me at all. I would never use this and I don't know anyone that will, but the idea of them charging even a measly $2.99 for something like this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I really believe we are only a short time away from Blizzard actually selling gold, gear, and power leveling types of services. I never thought it would go this way, but this just seems to be foretelling.

Just updated my armory app on my phone. A new Auction house button has appeared as expected but is greyed out as my server is not part of the Beta test.

I assume it'll just remain greyed out unless I activate it on my account in the future. Otherwise the rest of the app still works the same, calendar, guild members, character etc.

Pretty sure I would call this an ingame advantage being sold.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    Congratulations.

You are a bitch to the system and are a reason EA continue to push out mediocre games every year.
    So I'm guessing you don't buy these games then? Which would mean you probably watch videos of them and think 'this looks the same' then come to a conclusion that it's reskinned every year. Playing the game a lot means you will notice gameplay changes and not just 'I watched a video and I noticed that this years version has the exact same green pitch with the same number of players on it, why aren't they changing the very foundations of the way this sport is played?'

The strides FIFA has made over the past few versions is incredible considering where the game was before 2008.

Mechagnome

To all the QQ'ers, don't like it, don't use it.

And Blizzard can do everything they want with their cashcow, do you honestly think they care about a few peoples morals?

Even if they would seel gear/badges/gold whatever, I'd still play.

Because I play to raid, not to get gear or gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

I'll wait.
    As soon as this is out, I'll find someone on my server who uses this crap, hack him and let him buy all my auctions. for horrid prices ofc.

I'd say Blizzard is just being smart.

nice app but i am afraid for 2 reasons:

- high possibilites for scams/cheats and so on

- huge diffusion of players who sell gold in addition to chinese farmers (on my server there are plenty nowadays since gold is not a problem)

don't like it.

I hope this won't get as many QQ posts like Celestial Steed mount got (that mount even got more posts than the BIG Cataclysm thread).

If you don't like this service, don't pay. It's that simple. And for those who QQ about Blizzard only cares about money, well, you are wrong. Isn't it normal that company tries to make money so it can produce better and more services? If you say this should be free because you pay monthly fee you are wrong again, for example when I pay monthly fee for my internet I don't get ALL services that my internet service provider has. If I need more services from my ISP I'll pay.. so simple.

Half of you dont even know how to work the AH properly to have to worry about this.

WTB it for ANDROID not just stinking Iphone crap

Hi! I'm John Q. Troll, if you don't want to pay for this feature you can just quit the game. It is an option retards and so if you don't like it how dare you express your dislike, just quit the game or shut up. Blizzard is delivering quality crap goods, now back to riding TRH my most awesome reskinned mount while posting auctions while i afk in AV, kkthxbai. 8)
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Sweet, I left an alt on Sisters of Elune, I'm eligible 8)
    Ornasse Evershade, Sage of the Seven Pines | Tsi Ku | Healing WoW since 2006
    http://dancinghare.wordpress.com ~ Art, stories and musings. | My Pet Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Montego
    So I'm guessing you don't buy these games then? Which would mean you probably watch videos of them and think 'this looks the same' then come to a conclusion that it's reskinned every year. Playing the game a lot means you will notice gameplay changes and not just 'I watched a video and I noticed that this years version has the exact same green pitch with the same number of players on it, why aren't they changing the very foundations of the way this sport is played?'

The strides FIFA has made over the past few versions is incredible considering where the game was before 2008.
    I used to play FIFA religously until about 3 years ago... then i had an epithany and realised that it has NOT changed since Fifa World Cup '98.

;-)