Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

Save your money and play WoW on your i-phone or i-pad with http://www.gaikai.com/. I mean really, why waste $3 a month when soon in the future you can play WoW on mobile devices.

If I would take the time, I could create what everyone fear the most with this, a program that do all for you, 24/7, but I won't because I'm sure that Blizz got something agains't this kind of issue...I hope.
    Famous everywhere I go.

I'll just use the free web based AH for when I don't want to login to check it. Seems good.

Now the monthly fee just to purchase and get auctions, is just fail. ???

Hahaha! Blizz just can't come up with enough ways to vaccuum all the money from you suckers!

The only way I can imagine myself using this, if is the stuff you buy instantly gets to your mail like normal auctions. Because then I don't have to travel further than to the nearest mailbox when I need stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    $2,99/month
    Lol.

Kthxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by fjols
    The only way I can imagine myself using this, if is the stuff you buy instantly gets to your mail like normal auctions. Because then I don't have to travel further than to the nearest mailbox when I need stuff.

now theres a idea for this thing, happens often for my guild to. run out of somethin mid raid, send someone(normaly me) back to the ah and grab it. if you can use this while still logged in thatd be interesting. buy stuff from the ah while in icc, pop my agrent squire or mole, and bam, stuffs.

even if ya could do that, im still not getting it. not that lazy and stupid.
    Used to be:
    (---melee---)(--frost mages--)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Now:
    (---melee---)(----corpses-----)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Frost Nova me now. I dare you.

I guess they found another way to suck money out of customers. By using one of the major in-game things.

This is just low. I can understand paying to play the game, since it constantly gets updated with new content ect.

But these extra service things are ridiculous and just preying on people with mental problems.
    Like all the cosmetic, or "materialistic" things which cost real money. It's a ****ing computer game, and none of it's real.

Virtual materialism ... OMFG!! what the hell is wrong with some people. :

This is just low .... I had enough of WOW. Time to go jam it up on the PS3 multiplayer.

Sub-stop!

Not to sound apokalyptic, but this IS a sign of bad things to come. This is the first time that Blizzard has offered a real in-game advantage based on RL money. Granted, it's not a combat-oriented one, but still.

Hell, how about Blizzard just release an iPad version of the mobile armory already/// kthx!

Very handy. I had the armory app and I got an update to download tonight. I'm one of the realms selected so i decided to check it out. It lets you post in either your faction AH or the Neutral one, which is AWESOME! I no longer need to travel all the way to BB to post in the Neutral AH.

I noticed you can't use the AH while you're logged on in-game, which isn't really a problem I suppose.

After you pres "ok" to post your auction, you gotta type in your account password and authenticator. I can see how this can be annoying to people who post in the AH a lot.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

so hackers can see how much gold ive got or what`?

Quote Originally Posted by Za1k
    Not to sound apokalyptic, but this IS a sign of bad things to come. This is the first time that Blizzard has offered a real in-game advantage based on RL money. Granted, it's not a combat-oriented one, but still.
    that retarded horse would like to have a word with you. its the same thing, something that can already be done or is already in game, for your monies.

the day they start selling actual gear/gold/badges/points/characters, is the day you can scream DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Used to be:
    Now:

"This realm is not currently included in the Remote Auction House beta test."

/sigh
    The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games.
    - Robert A. Kotick, CEO and President of Activsion Blizzard 2008-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    After you pres "ok" to post your auction, you gotta type in your account password and authenticator. I can see how this can be annoying to people who post in the AH a lot.
    oh wow, thats the breaker right there. no way in hell am i typein my info and authenticator that much
    Used to be:
    Now:

How about for the i-phone killer?????? Driod is where its at.

Quote Originally Posted by Wattsxi
    that retarded horse would like to have a word with you. its the same thing, something that can already be done or is already in game, for your monies.

the day they start selling actual gear/gold/badges/points/characters, is the day you can scream DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Well, TRH was merely cosmetic. This isn't, seing as it appears to be slightly faster than in-game auctioning. Then again, how useful that is is a matter of opinion, it might just so happens that this is the most unused service ever....though I doubt that.

Stop crying if you dont like paying for the feature then dont use it..

Cool idea. I'm very glad this wasn't a "mandatory" addition, aka an increase in subscription costs.

I don't know about everyone else, but if I'm able to think about WoW, I'm playing it. I'm not the type to benefit from this idea, but I hope those that do enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    Stop crying if you dont like paying for the feature then dont use it..
    Here we go again.

No, I am not gonna use that feature. And: No, I am not complaining that the feature is a bad idea or that it makes WoW worse. I am however saying that blizzard are ON the freaking line regarding in game advantages for RL money.