Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by arcath
    Since you can view it in Firefox you could make a greasemonkey script to do it.

Most likely.....
    This. You can basically run a bot to do it.
    And there WILL be bots. GUARANTEED.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilas
    stupid. Tempting people to pay for things they do not need...
    WoW is bad enough...pets...mount...now this? : /
    Makes me
    If there are people willing to pay for this then why the hell not? If I was a company dude and saw an oppurtunity to do this I would. Plus, people already pay for things they don't need, things for enjoyment WoW, music, cinema etc.

But yeah, I wouldn't get this myself, no need of it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

This is a little too much.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Reading the main wow thread on this, the vast majority are against it and see this for what it is, hope it falls on its face.

Most likely.....
    Agreed, after seeing what greasemonkey is possible of on Farmville, this should be a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaki
    So what if I quitted? Am I not allowed to post here and check out news about something that I spent almost 3 years playing just to see the direction it is taking?

How does this make me a sheep exactly? Way to go offtopic, jackass.
    Guess you don't like it when someone turns the tables on you. Think about that for a minute before you post more garbage.

Most likely.....
    The 200 hundred auction limit still make useless imo :/

I want to know what server those pics are from... Battered Hilt for 250g BO - and no bids?? Thats it I'm going there!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darcam
    I want to know what server those pics are from... Battered Hilt for 250g BO - and no bids?? Thats it I'm going there!

Welcome on the Armory Realm ... :

Buy it if you want to, don't if you don't.

Once again it's just more stuff that doesn't matter, but if your into that you can get it.

The 200 transaction max prevents abuse of the system but it also prevents the most die-hard of AHers to really make use of this system. I suppose it's still usefull to be able to check the AH from anywhere, if your really into that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Znuff
    1. Where's my EUROPEAN realm(s)?

2. Where's my ANDROID app? -_- (considering the actual market share of android phones is bigger than the iphone's)

Also, how exactly am I going to use this if it's gonna ask my authentificator every time, considering that I use the mobile authentificator? :-/ Constant switching between apps? Wait - the iphone can't do that.
    OS 4.0 can!

Well its still that companies that want to bring out a app choose for the iphone... Where is android the biggest? europ / us/ asia ??

Got to love the iphone.. just because of the armory app ! <3 blizz

I'm not going to be using it, but I see a ton of people just buying it cause it's blizz and these people think that they're the perfect company. I was fine with the mounts and pets...but this is starting to get out of hand. Other mmo's are starting to adopt a $1 extra/month for each character created on their account...is this next?

Deleted

Makes me laugh,all the people in third thread being negative and saying all they care about is money!!!

Yeah there a company, ofc money is number 1 priority, there isn't a successful company in the world that hasn't got that as there number 1 aim.
    They do care about there customers, otherwise theyd just let u buy more mounts/pets (even gear), because they know that the 10 million 10 year olds would buy em. At least there making innovative ideas that havnt been done before (and that benefit the player), and for this, they should be credited. While all other mmo's try to beat them with old designs, blizzard take off with new things that they couldnt even dream of doing.

At the end of the day, this system isnt one that will give you an advantage with that crappy post limit thing anyway, it doesnt matter to anyone that doesnt want to pay for it, ull do better playin the AH in game if ure hardcore. IMO only for casual posters.

I don't really see what improvement this can bring to the game. Like many others, I'm sceptic about the impact on illegal activities, such as goldselling.

But it looks cool. If I had the money, I'd hit buy it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Excellent, another way to get hacked...good job Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'll assume that Blizzard is full of smart people

Quote Originally Posted by Blaki
    Guess you like being told to either enjoy it or quit it? You really are a breath of fresh air. I'll leave it at that.
    If I didn't enjoy it, I'd quit. Blizzard more than listens to player feedback, people see 200 posts on a forum and think that's the voice of 11 million players. Fact: the most vocal are rarely the ones FOR a particular feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeloria
    I'm not going to be using it, but I see a ton of people just buying it cause it's blizz and these people think that they're the perfect company. I was fine with the mounts and pets...but this is starting to get out of hand. Other mmo's are starting to adopt a $1 extra/month for each character created on their account...is this next?
    At this point, if they wanted to charge me $1/mo for an extra character slot I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Why? Because when it comes down to it $1 is nothing and as someone who has played the game since release I could use a new slot. They're very hesitant of adding more than 10 slots per realm, which is already more than most MMOs, would probably be a good incentive for them to do so.

People freak out way too much over extremely small OPTIONAL fees.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanoAsh
    Excellent, another way to get hacked...good job Blizzard.
    Except the fact that if you're already using an Authenticator (and there's no reason not to) this changes nothing. If you're not, you're still only logging in through their site and if you're using it from the iPhone the chances of you not also using their Auth app are pretty slim. Don't be ignorant.

Yeah, I want to see mobile Guild/Whisper chat, now that would be cool

Deleted

Why should we have to pay for this, to me it looks like another way to milk money out of players, just like the celestial pony.

P.S. Step 1 to ensure WoW takes over our life outside of WoW - Complete.

Step 2; Eliminate all opposing Video Games.

Me at a Meeting: "So as you can see, this quarter's-"

My phone bleeps. I frantically grab my iphone and start pushing buttons.

My Boss: Buddy, you better put that phone down and-

I hold up my hand and "shush" the mutha fucka.

Me at a Meeting: "One second I - OH HORSE$%#@! %&#38;#@ING @##HOLE UNDERCUT MY %$@# YOU PIECE OF CRAP @##HOLE %$@#!"

I look up and see the boardroom filled with shocked faces. One man has had a heart attack.

My Boss: You're fired.

I am fired.

$2,99/month !! ROFL!

If it will cost $2,99 once... we could talk about...

This is kinda late when everyone is rich in the game and gold is the last thing people should think of.