Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

Well, good for them, I guess the nutcases who play the AH more than the actual game will get off on this and Blizzard will need larger pockets for the extra cash.

While this "service" isn't a big deal to me, I don't like the way things are heading.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    looks like a good way to get hacked.
    Yeah, you better watch out for those Blizzard Entertainment guys, they'll hax J00!!

Anyways. My realm isn't included in beta test. FFFFFFUUUUU-
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Not long before they "update the armory" and that app starts charging money.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjii
    For some reason. I just don't like the feel of this. =/
    I agree with this, normally I don't pay attention / care about the paid services Blizzard / Activi$ion release, but it's getting a bit too.. crazy now.

I understand they're companies and they need money but when will it stop? Will it stop? Sadly, I can see things getting into the 'buy levels for X$' at some point, I'm not saying they will get to that stage but with Blizz and Activi$ion you can never say never. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Keno83
    Not long before they "update the armory" and that app starts charging money.
    The app itself is free. You can browse the auction house for free. However, buying/selling things on it requires the huge, enormous, overpriced $3 per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    How does selling tools that can be used to more efficiently earn gold in game not translate to the selling of in-game advantages for money?
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow
    Sadly, I can see things getting into the 'buy levels for X$' at some point,
    Read the above quote, QQer.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Vook
    The app itself is free. You can browse the auction house for free. However, buying/selling things on it requires the huge, enormous, overpriced $3 per month.

^This.
    Nickle and diming everyone sure this app's 3 bucks and the next 10 will only be 3 bucks not to mention we've been paying them subs for 5 months now with no new content being added.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Where is this game going to... :S

Blizzard is doing her job really good...As she tries to have more ppl thinking of WoW and keeping them busy with it 24/7..
    Then the cash will come ofc...I saw some posts like : "I really have to get an iphone" or similar with that...
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???THIS IS ONLY A GAME!!! WAKE UP!!!

Let's hope this it is April 1 in Asia.

If not expect the NEXT great thing...

"Goldspamming? there's an app for that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brini
    I thought April was last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Kewashii
    Guess they need to bleed everyone of every penny they can since games like ToR and the new Final Fantasy MMO are coming next year and both have features and gameplay that makes WoW seem bland.I loved WoW but Blizzards become lazy greedy and arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Keno83
    Nickle and diming everyone sure this app's 3 bucks and the next 10 will only be 3 bucks not to mention we've been paying them subs for 5 months now with no new content being added.
    I lol'd. Hard.

Nobody's forcing you to buy this, so why are you complaining? :P

Also: "5 months with no new content" So you're basically QQing "ZOMFG HURRY UP BLIZZARD I R IMPATIENT". Be patient.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kewashii
    It's going to suffer until the end of the internet, or it's going to become an MMO for kids, which it's scarily close too now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook
    I lol'd. Hard.

Nobody's forcing you to buy this, so why are you complaining? :P

Also: "5 months with no new content" So you're basically QQing "ZOMFG HURRY UP BLIZZARD I R IMPATIENT". Be patient.
    Is it nice keeping blizzards lap warm?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

No Iphone here Blizzard.
    Can I haz IPhone Pleaze?

15+ Year Old Account

Activision is to blame...He is just like The Galactus of video games...

There is NO doubt in my mind that "buying" characters at level 60 or 70 or hell why stop there.. 80 will be coming. The Deathknight was the first step at how people responded to starting at 55... and resulted in a LOT of players spending more time leveing, gearing and playing the DK... heck MANY leveld one the short distance to 80 JUST as a farming/professions toon.

Now imagine if Blizz sold a level 70 for the LOW LOW price of $25.

As WoW declines (and yes it IS in decline) Blizzad seaches for ways to continue to generate revenue. When they feel it has declined enough... they WILL sell high level toons. Guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintana
    Charging for vanity mounts, pets etc didn't bother me at all given that they are special items, but this just doesn't sit well with me at all. I would never use this and I don't know anyone that will, but the idea of them charging even a measly $2.99 for something like this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I really believe we are only a short time away from Blizzard actually selling gold, gear, and power leveling types of services. I never thought it would go this way, but this just seems to be foretelling.

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    There is NO doubt in my mind that "buying" characters at level 60 or 70 or hell why stop there.. 80 will be coming. The Deathknight was the first step at how people responded to starting at 55... and resulted in a LOT of players spending more time leveing, gearing and playing the DK... heck MANY leveld one the short distance to 80 JUST as a farming/professions toon.

Now imagine if Blizz sold a level 70 for the LOW LOW price of $25.

As WoW declines (and yes it IS in decline) Blizzad seaches for ways to continue to generate revenue. When they feel it has declined enough... they WILL sell high level toons. Guaranteed.
    Aha, Aha... So what? I rather see the emblem/heroic/casual as something bigger and more idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    As WoW declines (and yes it IS in decline)
    Source? Last I checked, 9+ million subscribers isn't "in decline".

A good solution to the typical WoW fanboy that goes out with so-called friends against his will, and while a nice looking girl wants to have a chat he tells her off because he needs to check the auction house.

could be useful, but I rather save $3/month
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.