Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Brock2525
    How are people nerd raging about this?

Oh I know, they have severely limited higher brain function.
    I would like to point you to the person asking why people are raging about this. Maybe if that person would read he would know why people are upset?

sooo who has the serverely limited higher brain function again?

Brock2525

I love people nerd raging over optional services. Love. It. It is SO FUCKING HILARIOUS.

HOW DARE THEY OFFER TIRE SHINE FOR AN EXTRA TWO DOLLARS!! RARARARARARAR!!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...wscreen_05.jpg

I sure want those bracers of swift death for 12g
    And that Battered Hilt for, what was it, 500g? ._. Those things go for like 14k on our server...

Brock2525

Quote Originally Posted by patpizza
    I would like to point you to the person asking why people are raging about this. Maybe if that person would read he would know why people are upset?

sooo who has the serverely limited higher brain function again?
    People upset about optional services.

10+ Year Old Account

Introducing the newest iPhone app:
    'Remote Raid Healer'
    Scroll down the list, find your party or raid member with the lowest health and simply tap the screen to heal them! Keybind your heals to specific numbers of taps and you'll be keeping your raid alive from the back of your mother's mini van on the way to grandma's!
    Default Keybindings [Priest]:
    1 tap - Circle of Healing
    2 taps - Greater Heal
    3 taps - Power Ward Shield
    4 taps - Renew
    5 taps - Prayer of Mending
    12 taps - Cooldown #1
    12 taps + iPhone shake - Cooldown #2 and #3
    19 taps - Lesser Heal
    38 taps - Alt-F4

Soon: iPhone Tanking!

when are they gonna sell me my ilvl 271 gear.......DO IT BLIZZCASHSHOP

Brock2525

Quote Originally Posted by Calon
    Introducing the newest iPhone app:
    'Remote Raid Healer'
    Scroll down the list, find your party or raid member with the lowest health and simply tap the screen to heal them! Keybind your heals to specific numbers of taps and you'll be keeping your raid alive from the back of your mother's mini van on the way to grandma's!
    Default Keybindings [Priest]:
    1 tap - Circle of Healing
    2 taps - Greater Heal
    3 taps - Power Ward Shield
    4 taps - Renew
    5 taps - Prayer of Mending
    12 taps - Cooldown #1
    12 taps + iPhone shake - Cooldown #2 and #3
    19 taps - Lesser Heal
    38 taps - Alt-F4

Soon: iPhone Tanking!
    Looking forward to iPhone Warlock App.

This gives a huge advantage!
    Huge slap in the face!
    Cash grab!
    Blizzard, this money needs to go to charity or I won't buy it!

Did I miss any complaints?

People upset about optional services.
    So there is absolutly nothing wrong with blizzard using your subscription money to design new ways to make money off people instead of making new content for you to enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Keno83
    I will laugh an post like this when gear does go up for sale.
    It's painfully obvious that buying pretty much anything in the game will happen, thank God I'll be long gone before that happens.
    Buying gear, something Blizzard have confirmed they will not do, is very different from having a mobile AH. How is there a connection between the two and how is it the next logical step? It's a fuckin' AH that you can have on your iphone. The reason why it has a price is because it costs money to run. These same speculations came up when the mount became availible. Everyone began chocking on their own breath just to mash the keyboard and say, "Gear will be the next thing you can buy for money." A mount is simply cosmetic, a mobile AH is simply to keep up to date with the AH without sitting by it all day. Buying gear increases character performance and makes raids and dungeons useless (something blizzard make because they LIKE making those features and they make the game fun.)

But you're right, the next step is gear buying, of course it is. Blizzard is that greedy they'll make a whole section of the game redundant by making gear purchasable. Think it through before you start hammering your keys with theories with no evidence to back it up.

10+ Year Old Account

In all honesty, most people who play the auction house do it with addons. So while people may see this as a way for those who are good at buying and selling to make more gold, it probably won't work out like that. At least, not until there's iPhone Auctioneer.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

awesome, blizz pls do a "simulated-rdm-dungeon-app" for my ipod next for ..say..4,99. it basicaly is a button labelt "join simulated dungeongroup" and the idea is to push that button(there isnt even a group let alone a simulation orsomesuch) but 30 minutes after pushing said button you'll get 2 of the current highest badges and 5 lower ones (just like u get it when u do a dungeon in game) this will also help casual players greatly to keep up with current tier-content (and thats what we are after arent we ^^). and tbh its not an advantage of somesort because you can earn the same reward ingame in 30 minutes, oh well haters gonna hate but whatever.

oh hey another idea why not make an app for leveling characters. first off id say that one goes for um 6.99 (cus you know you dont need it 12 months a year just occasionaly). so yeah basicaly the app allows you to level up via theohoasnlnacöah and you o$$qwh$aFNLE$Fae$lf oimnomnomnomn. awesome innit!

allright in the meanwhile imma order me a couple of flying horses and 3 of those remote auction houses.

cheers!

Brock2525

Quote Originally Posted by patpizza
    So there is absolutly nothing wrong with blizzard using your subscription money to design new ways to make money off people instead of making new content for you to enjoy?
    They're not using my subscription money to pay for the service. They're charging people for the premium service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrllsbear
    Buying gear, something Blizzard have confirmed they will not do, is very different from having a mobile AH. How is there a connection between the two and how is it the next logical step? It's a fuckin' AH that you can have on your iphone. The reason why it has a price is because it costs money to run. These same speculations came up when the mount became availible. Everyone began chocking on their own breath just to mash the keyboard and say, "Gear will be the next thing you can buy for money." A mount is simply cosmetic, a mobile AH is simply to keep up to date with the AH without sitting by it all day. Buying gear increases character performance and makes raids and dungeons useless (something blizzard make because they LIKE making those features and they make the game fun.)

But you're right, the next step is gear buying, of course it is. Blizzard is that greedy they'll make a whole section of the game redundant by making gear purchasable. Think it through before you start hammering your keys with theories with no evidence to back it up.
    This is evidence enough they said they wouldn't sale anything that would give other players advantages over another but here it is.They said they'd never do race or faction change back a couple of years ago.
    With Blizzard never means not this year.

Brock2525

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrllsbear
    Buying gear, something Blizzard have confirmed they will not do, is very different from having a mobile AH.
    No it isn't!! How can you not make this UNBELIEVABLY TENUOUS CONNECTION!? *runs face through window*

They give achivments in game for this?

They're not using my subscription money to pay for the service. They're charging people for the premium service.
    They have still payed the people working on this new feature with the money that we have all been coughing up to them. People are upset over the fact that they are using company resources on creating ways to get more money out of people instead of allocating those resources in to R&D useful to the entire community.

The ONLY way them doing this would be justified would be if they hired a whole new group of employees to work on this with the hopes that they would end up making up the spent money from people subscribing to the new service. I HIGHLY doubt they actually took that route and didn't just use people they already had, thus taking away development on content for the game.

Brock2525

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Keno83
    This is evidence enough they said they wouldn't sale anything that would give other players advantages over another but here it is.They said they'd never do race or faction change back a couple of years ago.
    With Blizzard never means not this year.
    They never said they'd NEVER have race or faction changes. They said they "had no plans" to have race or faction changes.

And this doesn't give anyone an advantage in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofthecosmos
    [Flash back few months ago]
    Sheep1: Its not like they are allowing people to buy mounts, it wont get any worse than pets.
    Me: Dude they are milking you, once they get a taste its all downhill from there
    Sheep1: STFU n00b stop crying.
    Me: whatever
    [/Flash back few months ago]

Those of you who were eating all this up, you reap what you sow, now eat it. Now instead of features that should been in the game years ago (like appearance tab) are now being put on the back burner thanks to you, who knows they will probably charge for that too if it ever comes out.
    Do you realise there are around 4000 people working at Blizzard on WoW? (Some of these are cross-game, work for other games in blizzard too - but its still around 4000 people that work on WoW)...... Do you seriously believe that one small team of people working on something like this pushes back other features (like the appearance tab you mentioned)?

People (not you I admit) say, "why cant they fix game bugs instead of making this?" etc etc...... but people really should work out that the people that may work on these database applications like the armory, this new AH, pets and mounts etc.... are NOT the same people that work on the "real guts" of the game. What they do DOESNT affect the others working on the game.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, what next, Father Christmas is real?

In a Pay to Play MMO no Content or such things should cost extra Money.
    It's not right.

It's like having an "All u can eat" Day in a Restaurant and alle u get is water an bread, the good stuff costs extra.
    I would name it Blizzards Ass (Entry looks like an ass) and i bet there will be a hunderts of idiots every fucking day.

And they all say "Hey that caviar is not from my money, i only pay for the bread man. It's the money from that caviar buyers. Because that bread and water here cost all of my All-u-can-eat-fee"
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.