Clodovec Highblood

((We need to come to a general consensus on the best wat to represent Death Knight voices. Until we actually decide on a good way, I will bold italicize all Death Knight speech.))

Arthas looked over the High Elf kneeling before him, unimpressed.

"What makes you worthy of becoming one of my Death Knights, elf?"

"My lord, I have already betrayed my people in service to you. Did you think Dar'Khan Drathir alone in his ministrations? I was among those assisting him. I have no love for those I once called family. I have been betrayed, and in turn have become the betrayer."

"Tell me more of this. Of your being betrayed and your subsequent betrayal."

"I was a guard in Silvermoon, my lord. I did my job, and it was a rare occurance for anything unsavory to happen on my watch, which led the higher ups to put my patrol in Murder Row. After a few weeks, I noticed certain patterns that seemed to pop up, all leading toward something rather sinister. There seemed to be more and more warlocks coming out of their disgusting den than I remember going in. I warned the guard captain directly that I suspected the warlocks of taking their Fel magic too far, but he assured me that was not the case. I pressed the issue, and he told me to report to my station and stay there until I was relieved. He sent no relief for two days."

"When he did finally send relief, I made my way home. My wife hadn't come to see what was going on and why I hadn't come home, so I was worried. I hurried down the street and entered my home. My wife was there; Hanging from the second story balcony by her intestines, heart torn out, head cut off, dangling over some demonic circle."

"I went immediately to the guard captain, only to see him exchanging pleasantries and gold with a warlock. I attacked immediately, slicing the warlock across the chest and swinging around toward the guard captain. He parried my blow and blew his alarm. I was soon swarmed by my comrades, and imprisoned for the murder of a 'respected' warlock."

"It was in the garrison that Dar'Khan first came to me, talking of revenge and freedom in the name of the Lich King. Such was my hatred for those that had done this to me, that I readily accepted Dar'Khan's offer and began work toward the downfall of Quel'Thalas. I have served you loyally to that end and many others."

"Hmm...I have heard your story and shall now make my decision"

With that, Arthas leveled Frostmourne at Clodovec's face and a blast of darkness poured forth. Clodovec slipped into the deepest, blackest, most terrifying unconsciousness he'd ever encountered.

This is the end. He finds me unworthy...

Clodovec opened his eyes, and the world seemed...different. Darker and hazier, as though he were gazing out through a black veil. He turned his head and heard Arthas' voice echoing from inside his skull.

"How do you feel, Clodovec?"

Clodovec looked around, not seeing his master anywhere, he spoke aloud.

"I feel powerful..."

Deleted

Re: Clodovec Highblood

It's... Alright. A tip: Try to stay away from templates; a bio written freely is far more entertaining to read. Other than that, more story. Far more personality - "I'm cold and unpleasant" could be varied a million times. I can see you're on the right track though

Oh yeah, I very much intend to fill this out, I just wanted to get SOMETHING up here while I wait for someone to approve my Role Player status.

Thanks for watching our backs, though.

A biography would help out quite a lot. Also, define your personality more. It is very lacking.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Clodovec Highblood
    Oh yeah, I very much intend to fill this out, I just wanted to get SOMETHING up here while I wait for someone to approve my Role Player status.

Thanks for watching our backs, though.
    That reminds me. It wasn't my intention for people to post links to their bios in the request page until it's seen approval from the mod/submods and/or the general RP community. Wanna make sure that we keep a decent standard so that the RP's don't become:

"I R HIT U, U DED NOW"

"NOU"

mind you, this is what it could be at its worst, but you prolly get my point. You seem to know what you're doing though, so don't take this the wrong way

First edit done to my bio. Working on subsequent parts.

It's looking a lot better than it previously did. I'm looking forward to the rest of it. ^_^
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

definately a lot better. This is a very unique way to tell us stuff about your character