Thread: ARP Gemming.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ARP Gemming.

I was wondering If I should start gemming ARP.
    Before you say anything about Femaledwarf I was checking it out
    and it showed a minor DPS increase like 20DPS or so.

My Armory.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nde&cn=Vynikus

I also have Nerub'ar Stalkers Cord in my bag, aswell as Leggings of Northern Lights.

My passive ARP without any of the gems is 732 with current gear. (792 with LNL, and NSC)

Thanks.

Re: ARP Gemming.

Arp isn't really going to show its benefits till you get close to the cap. You definitely want to pass 1200 arp with gems if you're going to switch. Since you're neither a JC or BS and some of your gear doesn't have sockets in them (bracers, one ring) you won't gain as much during the switch. Stay with agi for now.

And if you have Leggings of Northern Lights, equip them immediately. The T10 legs are terrible and you don't even need them for 4pc.

10+ Year Old Account

Buy the arp food/elixar, then Gem arp.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted

If you don't know when to, you probably arent ready

Quote Originally Posted by Issyle
    If you don't know when to, you probably arent ready
    So, when did Illidan come into this thread?

So, 732 With your current gear + 16 * 20 = 320 /// 320 + 732 = 1052 (With gems) + Legs & Belt = 63 + 77 = 140 ArP

In total then: 1052 + 140 = 1192, that means, you are close to 1200 ArP, you can easily stack ArP, if what you wrote is true, and use ArP Food + Elixirs, which gives a end result: 1192 + 85 = 1277 ArP Which is: 91.24% ArP, should work, shouldn't it? 8D

I was thinking about equipping both but I didn't want to waste 6 gems where as if I got the 25m bracers and valithrias ring I would start stacking into arp right away. Which is the only reason that I did not equip the legs and belt yet. I still pull a decent amount of dps 11k steady in icc25. So what i'm thinking is I should just wait until I get my other pieces. Then stack arp.

10+ Year Old Account

Why dont you just use the search function to find another one of the 2000 threads on this topic?

You know why? Because my question was specific to my character and I actually gave detailed information that I wanted someone elses input on. I wasn't necessarily asking to do it or not to do it, but rather as an inquisitive question. Hence why I was "wondering."

10+ Year Old Account

Every other thread says the exact same thing. Don't start hemming until 750-800, or around 1200. Every character hardcaps at the exact same amount of arp, there is nothing specific about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign
    Every other thread says the exact same thing. Don't start hemming until 750-800, or around 1200. Every character hardcaps at the exact same amount of arp, there is nothing specific about it.
    Maybe someone would like to learn the specifics instead of just reading canned responses? Looking at your spec/gear/gem choice, people should take your comments with a lot of salt.

10+ Year Old Account

Do tell, what specifically is incorrect?

Do tell, what specifically is incorrect?
    Please take this conversation into PMs as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Please take this conversation into PMs as soon as possible.
    Any chance you can shed some light as to why we can't discuss this? My comment wasn't a personal attack, it was to inform others to not take his info as law.

Quote Originally Posted by gorkin
    Any chance you can shed some light as to why we can't discuss this? My comment wasn't a personal attack, it was to inform others to not take his info as law.
    Talking about someone's authority on hunters is not quite in line with a thread about ArP gemming.

10+ Year Old Account

Sent you a PM hours ago, still no response. Just eager to know why I fail.
    You're a male blood elf :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account

Bazinga! So true. I would race-change, but 70dps improvement isnt really worth it, and besides, I get the best passive of all-

Beauty.

10+ Year Old Account

Bazinga! So true. I would race-change, but 70dps improvement isnt really worth it, and besides, I get the best passive of all-

Beauty.
    The beauty of a hunched over troll shooting a bow is so much better! ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account

This is true, nothing says "I love you" like a sideways glock bow to the face.

10+ Year Old Account

Plug your character into www.femaledwarf.com and set the appropriate buffs and shot rotation. You can easily figure this out on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool
    Plug your character into www.femaledwarf.com and set the appropriate buffs and shot rotation. You can easily figure this out on your own.
    Please, good sir...L2Read

He wants our help, our guidance. Keep it at that, and hand him the knowledge.