Charred Twilight Scale New BiS?

Just wanted some of your opinions on the new trinket.

Wondering if I should take it over Muradin's/Phylactery, but the answer is most likely yes.

Re: Charred Twilight Scale New BiS?

I ain't sure I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that after X amount of haste crit starts becoming the more desireable stat. Can't remember what the number of haste is though ;(.

Is that the caster one? It is definately going to be near BiS if not BiS for most caster classes.

For Shadowpriests? It is totally awesome as we don't actually have a haste cap. The more haste, the better. I for one will definately be actively farming this trinket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Dependin on the heroic version and the ICD on proc it may prove to be better than DFO and Shamans hard cap is quite high too I think since Haste is good until LB is capped iirc I don't remember not really done much reading up on ele for a small while now and I tend to forget a lot ;(. but DFO + RS Caster trinket is going to be immense for flat haste and SP values. RS and Muradins HC would be a close call depending on when a Shaman should stop going for Haste I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by neehla

Wondering if I should take it over Muradin's/Phylactery, but the answer is most likely yes.
    I would think DFO + that trinket together would now be BiS.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Yeah, get rid of muradins, it's a pretty lame ele trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    Yeah, get rid of muradins, it's a pretty lame ele trinket.
    It's pretty nice for my offspec =D. Considering my guild has the worst luck in the world with trinket drops, I'll probably never see a 25 man trinket for my Ele set, we've gotten 2 DFOs (1 normal, 1 heroic), 1 Phylactery (heroic), and ZERO heroic Abacus'. Our luck with melee trinkets seems to be pretty good though, like everyone and their offspec has a DBW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic
    It's pretty nice for my offspec =D. Considering my guild has the worst luck in the world with trinket drops, I'll probably never see a 25 man trinket for my Ele set, we've gotten 2 DFOs (1 normal, 1 heroic), 1 Phylactery (heroic), and ZERO heroic Abacus'. Our luck with melee trinkets seems to be pretty good though, like everyone and their offspec has a DBW.
    For an offspec sure, the heroic version may be better then my scale of fates. This might sound a little weird, but to me haste is kind of a fun stat. Crits to me are just kind of meh, but when I haste cap and I'm machine gunning bolts, I'm not sure, it makes me feel badass.

It's kind of funny really... I finally replaced my RoTD with a heroic Phylactery last night, only to log onto MMO-Champ and see the new trinket's stats released. Kinda figure I'm going to eventually be replacing my Phylactery with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    For an offspec sure, the heroic version may be better then my scale of fates. This might sound a little weird, but to me haste is kind of a fun stat. Crits to me are just kind of meh, but when I haste cap and I'm machine gunning bolts, I'm not sure, it makes me feel badass.
    I agree =D.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by neehla

No you shouldn't. Shamans scale poorly with gear, therefore the trinket benefits your raid more if you pass it to a better DPSer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    No you shouldn't. Shamans scale poorly with gear, therefore the trinket benefits your raid more if you pass it to a better DPSer.
    Not very shaman of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    That was true a LONG time ago.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=62101
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=49233
    Fixed that issue.