World of Warcraft Remote

To use the remote auction house, you have to subscribe to a service called "World of Warcraft Remote". The way it's worded, and how there's a different name for the service that the application, makes it sound as if the remote AH is just the first feature of the WoW Remote service. Thoughts? What do you think the next remote service would be? Remote Chat?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Re: World of Warcraft Remote

My first thought on reading about Remote Auction House "Wtf...".
    WHY are they implementing this feature to the game? I don't really see the point. "Going away for the summer? Don't worry chaps, you won't miss out on any gold!"

Instead of making bullshit services like that, they could actually try to improve gameplay. There hasn't been anything new since arena. Oh wait, the vehicle system was so revolutionary and awesome...

It doesn't seem as if they are doing anything new gameplay wise in Cataclysm either. Yeah, sure phasing is cool and let's you feel more a part of what is going on, but it doesn't do much besides that.

Give us some more stuff to do already (besides pointless achievements). Like challenges, or minigames, just something NEW.

Personally I get a bit depressed thinking about the Cataclysm preview trailer; "Hundreds of new quests, New Dungeons & Raids..." Yawn, already.