Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: C'thun in Cataclysm

hes dead. however i think we will -sort of- fight him when we fight cho'gal whos sort of merged with whats left of c'thun

Self proclaimed lore nerd~
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Omg he isn't dead.

c'thun still has six more horcruxes...duh

A single tentacle will hang down from the ceiling.

Hello, and welcome to the Uldum Planetary Fail-Safe Re-Origination Center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation planet has been a pleasant one. Unfortunately, this planet cannot accompany you through the rest of your test and, unfortunately, must be euthanized.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

I know people hate 'recycling' content, but I would flip out if they redid Ahn Qiraj for lvl 85. That place was EPIC. If they fixed things like adding Ulduar-like transporters, and removed resistances, oh man, that would be AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths
    IDK if he'll be in Cata, there is the possibility that he'll have some influence in Uldum etc, but I bet we run into him again in a future expac.

Eventually we will wind up with the Old Gods and Sargeras as being whats left... That will be a blast, the fights should be epic.
    Well, C'thun is the eye... Yogg was the mouth... we have that body of some kind stuck in the Glaive that is being excavated...

I'm pretty sure at some point all the old goes are going to rise up and form Voltron.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94
    I dont think Cthun is alive, in the comic it clearly shows Garona running through c'thuns corpse, trying to find atiesh, if he was alive, he would of surely closed his mouth.
    He is alive. You just need to read the part where Garona's son was throw near the body and he heard the whisper of Cthun. Cthun's body no longer can hold Cthun's power and he needed a new body. Garona's son was it however he was saved by his teacher before Cthun could remove the boy's spirit and take the body as his.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn
    Harold Volazj
    Is he a friend of Charles Thun?