Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ...
21
29
30
31
32
33
... LastLast
  1. #601

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian
    I think you're both fucking freaks. Neither dead bodies nor animals can give any sort of consent, neither dead bodies nor animals were designed to be mated with living human beings, and neither dead bodies nor animals SHOULD be a fetish for you.
    Well realistically, there's a severe shortage of intelligent anthropomorphic animals in the real world to use as a sample group. So it's hard to say whether or not they would give consent. You seem to be confusing "furry" with "bestiality". Also, who cares what people's fetishes are? Is it hurting you? Is it hurting anyone else? The reducto ad absurdum of your argument indicates that no one should have sex except for purposes of reproduction. There are certainly people that feel that way, but it's hardly a mainstream view.

  2. #602

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    Ffff--! They look nothing like the effing masks!
    Nothing like?
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ay/FWCloth.jpg

    You sure about that?

  3. #603

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia
    You know what... people can be attracted to all kinds of strange stuff (strange as in you cannot yourself understand it) but actually saying someone is a sicko just because you yourself doesn't share the same point of view is a bit ignorant. I don't go and call people idiots and morons all over the place because I have a different view on things than they do.

    I'm not a furry myself, nor a zoophilia (which basically means, people who fall in love with animals) and I'm not into beastiality either (animal - human sex) or any other "stuff".. I'm plain and normally boring in my orientation. But hey! I saw on tv the other day a girl who is in love with the Eiffel Tower in Paris, yepp she married it too so pretty much anything seems possible..
    Your sexual orientation, likewise what/who you fall in love with is something you are born with.. Ofc you can suppress it and bury it deep inside of you but it will never go away as it is a part of who you are, forever.

    I strongly believe that respecting people for who they are is the right way to go despite what to "you and me weird thing" they are into.. as long as they don't go and act upon their "urges" when it comes to children and animals..

    But last I checked being a furry isn't illegal nor morally wrong anywhere. And they surely doesn't deserve being called a "sicko" in general... I know some very nice ppl who are furies and they are no more strange than some other average human being I've met in general.

    So man ;P leave the poor furry ppl alone and let them have this moment without being pecked upon!
    But when people are into having sex with animals in real life, that's where it crosses the line. It's illegal in most areas, and animals can't consent. THAT is sick, so I agree with you. I guess I went too far calling them sickos...but I really don't understand their attraction to wolf and cat faces. They're very likely to bring that into real life...=/

  4. #604
    Pandaren Monk Chaoyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,917

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulph
    Nothing like?
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ay/FWCloth.jpg

    You sure about that?
    Well considering the masks are cute... and those models are not, I'm pretty sure of myself.

  5. #605

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    I see a worgen or a tauren or any other sort of anthropomorphic creature as first and foremost a humanoid... I don't get it when people see bestial features and think "it's an animal and sex with them is bestiality." If that were the case, you could classify half the aliens on Star Trek as animals and not the sentient, sapient humanoids that they are. Heck, you could say the same for the draenei then, because they have tails and hooves... they must be animals right?

    In short... just chill out.

  6. #606

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Freiya
    But when people are into having sex with animals in real life, that's where it crosses the line. It's illegal in most areas, and animals can't consent. THAT is sick, so I agree with you. I guess I went too far calling them sickos...but I really don't understand their attraction to wolf and cat faces. They're very likely to bring that into real life...=/
    I only hope those arent your only reasons as to why its wrong :P

  7. #607

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer
    I see a worgen or a tauren or any other sort of anthropomorphic creature as first and foremost a humanoid... I don't get it when people see bestial features and think "it's an animal and sex with them is bestiality." If that were the case, you could classify half the aliens on Star Trek as animals and not the sentient, sapient humanoids that they are. Heck, you could say the same for the draenei then, because they have tails and hooves... they must be animals right?

    In short... just chill out.
    Draenei are different. Tails? Sure. Hooves? Sure. Horns? Sure. Hell, nagas and harpies and merfolk are fine.
    But when something has the HEAD of an animal, that's when it's furry. The head is the centerpiece of attraction, because of the face.

  8. #608

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Everyone seems to be forgetting that these are a work in progress, and that the expansion is MONTHS away...

  9. #609

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulph
    I only hope those arent your only reasons as to why its wrong :P
    Yes, those are my only reasons. If animals were smart enough to speak and consent, then there'd be no issues.
    Of course, I'll always stick with humans. :P

  10. #610

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    I can't believe the day has come when mmo-champion has 41 pages of furries fapping over THAT.
    That model looks terrible and is in no way, and can never be sexy!
    Worgen are the worst race idea ever.

  11. #611

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer
    I see a worgen or a tauren or any other sort of anthropomorphic creature as first and foremost a humanoid... I don't get it when people see bestial features and think "it's an animal and sex with them is bestiality." If that were the case, you could classify half the aliens on Star Trek as animals and not the sentient, sapient humanoids that they are. Heck, you could say the same for the draenei then, because they have tails and hooves... they must be animals right?

    In short... just chill out.
    Exactly. Last time I checked, it's just as 'wrong' to find any WoW race other than Humans attractive. If you're gonna be passionately against, then stop staring at that Draenei's ass, or that Orc's boobs or whatever or you're a massive hypocrit.

  12. #612
    Pandaren Monk Chaoyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,917

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrius123
    Everyone seems to be forgetting that these are a work in progress, and that the expansion is MONTHS away...
    People like you who make comments like that make me feel happy. It makes me relax, and go, "Yes, it is months away, and Blizzard made it clear that these are just WIPs... yes... they'll look a lot better soon... yes... calm down."


    ... *cough*

  13. #613

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    I like the design. It isn't "sexy" for the furry porn lovers out there, maybe that'll calm down the massive race re-roll or paid change when it's allowed.

    I do like how the shoulder armor is bigger and allows for more detail than the other "skinny" female races like the Blood Elves and Draenei. I can see them changing it though..

  14. #614

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulph
    Exactly. Last time I checked, it's just as 'wrong' to find any WoW race other than Humans attractive. If you're gonna be passionately against, then stop staring at that Draenei's ass, or that Orc's boobs or whatever or you're a massive hypocrit.
    gross dude.

  15. #615

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Freiya
    Draenei are different. Tails? Sure. Hooves? Sure. Horns? Sure. Hell, nagas and harpies and merfolk are fine.
    But when something has the HEAD of an animal, that's when it's furry. The head is the centerpiece of attraction, because of the face.
    Well you definetly aren't a guy.

  16. #616

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Mawgraine
    Not bad. Cant wait to see them with hair.
    I think you can change the ear size / style and not the hair (I hope), cause atm it looks hot AND cool!
    This would be a reason to reroll alliance tho ;o
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.


  17. #617

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Freiya
    Yes, those are my only reasons. If animals were smart enough to speak and consent, then there'd be no issues.
    Of course, I'll always stick with humans. :P
    Animals do consent. Just because they cant speak doesn't mean they can't make it clear they want it. Never watched the Animal Planet?

    /shrug. I don't know. I personally think it's sick anyway, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

  18. #618

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by kwflange
    I can't believe the day has come when mmo-champion has 41 pages of furries fapping over THAT.
    That model looks terrible and is in no way, and can never be sexy!
    Worgen are the worst race idea ever.
    Last time I checked, when probably about 80% of the WoW playerbase love something, it's probably a pretty decent idea.

  19. #619
    Stood in the Fire Aiushtha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    That little speck of land, in the middle of the Baltics
    Posts
    448

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    I like it. Finally there is a race in WoW that looks totally badass.

    I mean... that face literally spells "dont mess with me, or have your balls removed through your mouth".

    LOVE IT!

    no more cartoonishly evil horde races, this one ACTUALLY looks evil.
    Honor on the battlefield? What a joke.
    Military graveyards the world over are filled with DEAD, BRAINWASHED soliders,
    That were promisied eternal glory and eternal honor on the battlefield,
    You tell me of the honored dead...

  20. #620
    Pandaren Monk Chaoyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,917

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid
    I think you can change the ear size / style and not the hair (I hope), cause atm it looks hot AND cool!
    Too late, they've made the hairstyles already. They just didn't apply them to these models.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •