Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

Woot! Thanks Boub!!

And Happy Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Aildaris
    What is with all these "worgens are a furries paradise" or "they ruined the game cause they are for furries"? Seriously, I have never heard of a furry before worgens were announced as playable chars, ever!

People need to shut up because;
    1. People are not going to play worgens to masturbate.
    2. People are not going to somehow loose 90% of their IQ for playing worgens.
    3. People who are stupid are not more likely to play worgens, goblins, night elves, blood elves than any other race!

Seriously, what is up with people on these boards? I guarantee that people saying these kind of things are the stupid people in this game and most of you will be making both of the new races or have the "gay" blood elves or w/e other races you think are "4 nubs".

/Rant off

Anyway. I think these models look pretty awesome. I would like to see them with hair but I am currently really impressed with them.
    Its just silly at how much these complaints are seen. From what I've learned is that some people will find any reason to complain about something and that people like to be part of a group. So I guess there are those who just don't like worgen and will join those who blame "furries" for how lame it will be. That is just my theory on the situation.

I will say the model looks amazing. I hope to play both genders of the two new races.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakgor, Redeemer of the Dragonmaw Clan
    What happened to the NDA and not posting cataclysm stuff?

Also looks like the alliance have been pwnd.
    Blizzard released those pictures..

Yay female worgen models! looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What about EU realms??

I dunno if it's been said, lots of replies to sift through...

But the Female Worgen model looks like... an edited Female Draenei model. The stances are nearly identical. The legs are almost the same, just a trade of paws for hooves.

Even so, they are making some good progress with them, I'm still excited to play one.

It'd be nice if they looked a little more werewolfy and a little less fan servicey

happy birthday boub!
    - it's my birhday to, just to let you know =)

Hmm at first sight: "it looks terrible". At second thought: "hmm its awesome, i want one!".
    Ctrl + Alt + Delete... Oh yeah, that's the stuff

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    Can't say it better myself. And can't believe ppl actually like this..... "They're so ferocious rawr I was affraid they'll be cute puppies!" They're friggin' females, they're supposed to be attractive!! You want ferocious monsters, play males. And this?.. What.. What is this? It's like if their human form is not a curvy sexy pretty human females, but a blood elf female active lesbian who's also old (however much it is in blood elf years). Some friggin' mutated shemale.... Biggest disappointment ever for me personally.
    I must have missed the memo, but when were females of any animal species supposed to be attractive to us humans? You said "You want ferocious monsters, play males." Do you even know that females of a lot of species are actually dominate and much more intimidating that the males (angler fish, black widow spiders, spotted hyenas, various hampsters, lemurs, bonobos, lizards etc...)? I want a female toon that represents the animal it was made after. Wolves do not look soft or sexy so a fierce-looking female worgen is suiting.

Love them! they would probably look better with a bit more facical-fur or what to say (around cheeks) and tail tbh!

something like this! ( amg paint skillz) :

grey skin:

http://img34.imageshack.us/i/mw2a.png/

brown skin:

http://img522.imageshack.us/i/brownfw.png/

10+ Year Old Account

Bit dissapointed. They dont quite have the feel Id imagined.

But hey, cant make everyone happy and I dont play Alliance anyways.

15+ Year Old Account

After converting all my 80s to female worgen, I'll have to buy a keyboard splash guard.

Happy Birthday, Boubouille! It's my b'day too, so this was a really nice surprise to wake up to.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aildaris
    What is with all these "worgens are a furries paradise" or "they ruined the game cause they are for furries"? Seriously, I have never heard of a furry before worgens were announced as playable chars, ever!
    People just love bitching nowdays, about pretty much everything, people also think/feel they are smart by doing so.Don't bother.

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

15+ Year Old Account

they look really nice even without hair oh and also happy brithday to you

seems a tad more ferocious than the original masks, but i'm completely for blizzard listening and not making them too *ahem* feminine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

They look almost as bad as female dwarves. Definitely wouldn't play one!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raegar
    Happy Birthday Boub! How old are you?
    Haha nice trick question.

Grats on your XX birthday Booby.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by anarchy14
    They look almost as bad as female dwarves. Definitely wouldn't play one!
    Got your flame suit on?

But hey, in case you're serious, who the fuck am i to disagree?