Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

Happy Börsday Boub :>

After all that waiting they had us go through, I'd really liked them to have, you know, hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Zom
    You have to laugh at the replies in here.

"They look too cute and not ferocious enough".

"They look too mean and not pretty enough".

"They look like cats".

"They look like lizards"

"They look like horses".

Apparently horses, cats and lizards all look the same.

Proof that people will never be happy and all character models should be untextured cubes.

This thread also shows why I'm for abortion.
    QFT

They're also apparently foxes, deer, and "reskinned female draenei". Proving that people don't even know what the term "reskinned" means, and use it interchangeably with "remodeled".

Personally, I think they look good. They'll look better when they get some more hair on their heads, but for now, I'm happy with what we see here, and will definitely be rolling a female worgen warrior.

happy birthday boub!

happy birthday bibi!
    Don't Fwoosh me.

happy birthday dude

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater
    After all that waiting they had us go through, I'd really liked them to have, you know, hair?
    Dont they got hair all over their bodies?

Not bad.. that plate-armor screen looks pretty much what I (hoped) and expected. Now I think I can pretty much look forward to playing my first warlock.
    Or ending up with another priest. *cough*

10+ Year Old Account

Why is the fur super glued to the body?

These are beasts that have been transformed. Where is the loose shaggy fur?!

I don't want none of this line cut models. Give overlapping!

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz
    Why is the fur super glued to the body?

These are beasts that have been transformed. Where is the loose shaggy fur?!

I don't want none of this line cut models. Give overlapping!
    What part of WORK IN PROGRESS do you people not understand? and besides the big bold letters this is alpha...nothing is 100% done.

Personally, I don't think they look as cool as the Halloween mask implied, it might just be a missing hair/not in motion issue, but I don't think so.

It's actually probably a good thing I don't like them, since I play horde and was going to have to transfer my main to alliance, now I can just sit around Org instead /spit-ing on garrosh-the-turd.

Happy birthday!

The model is ok... the eyes are misplaced. They are too high and too angled (the corners tilt up towards the ears in an awkward way). The nose is also FAR too small for a wolf-creature. Its a WIP though, so hopefully they'll tweak it.

Plus this only looks like one face with a few different colors of fur/eyes. There will be more. Probably more fierce, and probably more... furry >.> Everyone will be satisfied, nobody will be happy, lol.

YES!!!!!!!

These models look so much better than I imagined.

Worgen Female Mage here I come.

TY Boub for posting these and everything else you have done for this community. 8)

And Happy B-Day Boub. :-*
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Well happy birthday!

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

You folks complaining are too damn picky.

The model looks great.

Well, I like them so far. I was afraid they were going to look overly feminine and hypersexualized.

I'll probably be paying for a race change for my warlock when Blizzard allows it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzle
    Ew. They look weird.
    You read my mind. First time I thought they had a horn sticking out of the back of their skull or something.....

10+ Year Old Account

Do I spy different eye colors?! Oh please let us choose eye colors for our character models! P L E A S E

They look really odd in cloth.

good start, i'm guessing they'll add some hair cards like the male model. what really stand out to me so far as looking subpar atm would be the ears, though. i think it's acceptable to throw some polygons at the ears.

the whole "flat face with painted ear on it," is kind of dated at this point, and especially for a playable character. this is a character people will look at all day.

from what it looks like, they currently use 3 faces, like the one on the left here:

but could easily upgrade to 4 (far right) or even 10 (huge difference, middle).

blizzard is pretty exceptional at keeping polycounts low and getting all the detail in through texture, but most computers can take polygons out the ass at this point. especially since ears are so expressive on canines, that extra fold could add a lot to the animations and silhouettes. just my two cents