Looks too much like a cat right now.

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    For anyone interested in what the female Worgen hairstyles are:

http://felfire.com/downloads/worgenfemalehairstyles.jpg
    Oh wow, theyre gorgeous! :O
    Just as cute as the gobbo hairs

And you still don't like how they look? ;_;

Edit: Okay, i'm slow, spent too much time ogling the hair to notice they were fan-made :c

Quote Originally Posted by Freiya
    You're a huge moron. Girls wanting their models to be "pretty" is acceptable when it comes to night elves, blood elves, draenei, and the like. But werewolves? I'm going to have to go with no, because werewolves should be androgynous. Female orcs also have a problem with looking delicate. And lesbians? Way to be stereotypical and homophobic. If females want EVERY race to be girly, then they're part of the cancer of the game, along with the guys that're threatened by male toons with anything less than watermelons in their arms.
    You know what'd solve this problem? Having a few body types to choose from, that way self-conscious geeks can stick with their massive and bulky male draenei and I won't have to play a female human that looks like she wouldn't be able to pick up the axe she's holding. Blizz has more than enough money to afford to make some body types, they just don't want to put the effort into it to please their fans. Does it even make SENSE that male worgen and tauren and trolls are hunched over, but the females aren't? Did the males not evolve or something? They look like entirely different species.
    All I ask is that in the future there be at least ONE race where the male and female look fairly similiar or the female looks tougher. One. Please.
    Says the person calling furries 'sickos' and so on and so on.
    Female orcs? Delicate? HAW. I'm pretty god damn sure my female orc looks like she's capable to take a hit AND hold her Axe/Shield/Mace.
    The males are hunched over because they're MALES. They're BURLY. And guess what? I know a LOT of people who can't -stand- the male Troll hunch. And Yes, Blizzard COULD make it so you could choose different body types (I would like it, for one.) But I think that would involve:

1. More devolpers to shift from one thing to another, just for cosmetics.
    2. Less time on expansions

So there you go. You saw the thing about Treeform, yes? Blizzard doesn't want to keep it because it's a cosmetic change. Do you think they're going to go out of their way to make a whole myriad of body types just for cosmetics? Maybe in the future, but not now.
    By the way, I'm not homophobic, I've got several friends who're homosexuals, so suck it.
    Oh, and not eveyone wants to play a retarded night elf. Why? Look at their god damn animations, I wouldn't touch that with a stick.

OH WAIT YOU WON'T LISTEN TO THIS BECAUSE IM PART OF THE CANCER THATS KILLING /B/ WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
    Sue me.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sulph
    Edit: Okay, i'm slow, spent too much time ogling the hair to notice they were fan-made :c
    They're not fan-made hairstyles, no. They're official ones. They can be found in the files somewhere, clearly someone got ahold of them. I mean, come on, they even look official.

If you look at the bottom of the picture, it even says there that the hair is official, the model is official but the face design or whatever you wanna call it is not official. For a week or so the model of the female Worgen has been seen (Go see it on YouTube.) but without the face textures or anything that we can see now. Blizzard are clearly working on this step by step, so we should see more improvement to this model and with the hairstyles added soon.

lmao they look more like cat people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakiri
    Says the person calling furries 'sickos' and so on and so on.
    Female orcs? Delicate? HAW. I'm pretty god damn sure my female orc looks like she's capable to take a hit AND hold her Axe/Shield/Mace.
    The males are hunched over because they're MALES. They're BURLY. And guess what? I know a LOT of people who can't -stand- the male Troll hunch. And Yes, Blizzard COULD make it so you could choose different body types (I would like it, for one.) But I think that would involve:

1. More devolpers to shift from one thing to another, just for cosmetics.
    2. Less time on expansions

So there you go. You saw the thing about Treeform, yes? Blizzard doesn't want to keep it because it's a cosmetic change. Do you think they're going to go out of their way to make a whole myriad of body types just for cosmetics? Maybe in the future, but not now.
    By the way, I'm not homophobic, I've got several friends who're homosexuals, so suck it.
    Oh, and not eveyone wants to play a retarded night elf. Why? Look at their god damn animations, I wouldn't touch that with a stick.

OH WAIT YOU WON'T LISTEN TO THIS BECAUSE IM PART OF THE CANCER THATS KILLING /B/ WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
    Sue me.
    Do you know how many artists and modellers would sell their own mothers to work for Blizzard? One thing they'll never have to worry about is staff load.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    They're not fan-made hairstyles, no. They're official ones. They can be found in the files somewhere, clearly someone got ahold of them. I mean, come on, they even look official.

If you look at the bottom of the picture, it even says there that the hair is official, the model is official but the face design or whatever you wanna call it is not official. For a week or so the model of the female Worgen has been seen (Go see it on YouTube.) but without the face textures or anything that we can see now. Blizzard are clearly working on this step by step, so we should see more improvement to this model and with the hairstyles added soon.
    Woaah thats awesome. I guess we'll be seeing a Boub post about them soon, i guess.

Do you know how many artists and modellers would sell their own mothers to work for Blizzard? One thing they'll never have to worry about is staff load.
    Do you know how many of those artists and modelers would actually get hired? (I wish I could.)
    Blizzard may get some, yes, but I doubt they would let them work on the main things.
    It seems like they're just pushing the same 2-3 artists and main modelers to do the basework, then make the lackies finish it up.
    (I say this because all of the concept art from Wotlk/Cata/BC looks like it's done by the same guy, over and over again.)

Oh and Happy Birfday Bibi~ :3
    I <3 Those worgen hairstyles, but the Goblin ones are just so..
    I dont even know, I love them all. D:
    I hope they'll let other races get them on their toons, I'd love to see my Orc with a hairstyle with a little skull in it!

Deleted

Woaah thats awesome. I guess we'll be seeing a Boub post about them soon, i guess.
    Perhaps so.

The hairstyles so far can only be found on www.worgen.info, I think. I haven't seen them elsewhere placed into one big file like this anyway. I go to that site for all my incoming Worgen information - they sometimes have stuff that Boub doesn't even post about. Keep your eye on it!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Takeso89
    Yeah, I didn't put it correctly... Instead of "rewriting", imagine they "expanding and developing" it, adding stuff like werewolves and vampires to their lore.

Also, it's the same people who originally wrote it that are modifying it... But now they're doing it driven by other principles and guide lines (money).

lolwat

Virtual racism FTW!

Now I'm racist because I chose to kill some pixels I don't like to see?
    People are starting to take this game too seriously imo...
    Oh, now i get it. You are amongst those of the new generation who think that they must abide to the cool wibe by foolowing any ignorant person who thinks that the "Twilight" series are lame. Its hard to take your points seriously if you are purely so prejudiced against a game race that has a SLIGHT reference to the book.
    Where actually there is no real connection at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha
    Oh, now i get it. You are amongst those of the new generation who think that they must abide to the cool wibe by foolowing any ignorant person who thinks that the "Twilight" series are lame. Its hard to take your points seriously if you are purely so prejudiced against a game race that has a SLIGHT reference to the book.
    Where actually there is no real connection at all.
    I wouldn't even think it had a slight reference. I didn't think of Twilight at all when I saw the Worgen, but alas, what can you do.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha
    "Twilight"
    God damn it! I'd just forgotten about that crap too.

fapfapfap. I'm excited to get a race change =D

I'm kind of disappointed in Worgen female models. Then again - I don't know what was I really expecting.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zingmars
    I'm kind of disappointed in Worgen female models. Then again - I don't know what was I really expecting.
    Was hoping for something like:

But i really like the blizzard ones..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kalserrar
    Exactly. This is the key selling point for me. They don't look fox-like. More like dogs, really, but still fairly close to wolves. and anything that lowers the furry cybor, is only a good thing.
    What are you talking about, those female worgen even in their current state are really hot, you obviously underestimate or just plain don't understand the whole furry thing
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

The Worgen, especially the female ones, remind a great deal of the Vah Shir from old school EQ, though they do have the weird legs to distinguish them...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aragen
    those female worgen even in their current state are really hot
    I don't think you realise it but that's an opinion.

the female worgens look good when you add hair but the fur need to stand out more them just look flat.

45 pages of comments about the female worgen models?

seriously? you people need to get a life!
    This space is available for rent!