Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    45 pages of comments about the female worgen models?

seriously? you people need to get a life!
    Why is there always a retard like this in every thread discussing female characters, who always has to say something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeso89
    lol
    People like me? What kind of people would that be?

I'm just speaking as someone who has known (and played) the Warcraft universe since WC2.
    It saddens me that Blizzard is spoiling the great story they've built over more than a decade (it's their lore, but whatever, just imagine how people would feel if Tolkien's sons started to rewrite his stories...).

I'll continue to play this game because it's is awesome nonetheless, but I'll never create a worgen and will probably spend the first few days of Cataclysm in Moonglade one-hitting all those who dare create a druid.
    I've played since the original WC, but that doesn't make my points more valid than anyone elses.

You complain about lore, yet see nothing wrong with them adding Anorexic magic addicts or blue space goats? Wow... To be honest I think the lore behind adding the worgen sure sounds better than what they did for the goats. They even retconned the who sargarus thing. I'm a lore whore and I find that more insulting than the worgen backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragen
    What are you talking about, those female worgen even in their current state are really hot, you obviously underestimate or just plain don't understand the whole furry thing
    Thank god. I think that's a compliment.

not sure about all but while standind it just looks like draenei female model gj blizzard on new skin lol

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv
    Was hoping for something like:

But i really like the blizzard ones..
    lol very nice

Wow, I really kind of have to chuckle about how this thread keeps devolving into a discussion of how awful furries are. Really guys? Furries have been in this game for a while now. OH GOD NOW WOLVES? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Whatever. XD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    Why is there always a retard like this in every thread discussing female characters, who always has to say something like this?
    Beats me..

I would like to tally how many times its mentioned that the model looks like a cat, fox, furry, or dreanei.

aw..what a cute little puppy :-\

blizz should implement a detail whether to give em a tail or not, like giving tauren, taunka faces and orcs brown skin :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory_Dragon
    blizz should implement a detail whether to give em a tail or not, like giving tauren, taunka faces and orcs brown skin :P
    The difference between those is that worgen have never had a tail. While Taunka are not really Tauren, they are part of the horde so that could be believable, especially under Garrosh's crazy new leadership; he may just classify them all as Tauren The orc thing would make sense too, since untainted orcs have been found and ESPECIALLY since Garrosh is taking over. Taunka exist, and brown orcs exist.

I guess the moral of the story is, worgen haven't had tails even before the Sycthe of Elune. It would be silly to add them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosencrantz
    The difference between those is that worgen have never had a tail. While Taunka are not really Tauren, they are part of the horde so that could be believable, especially under Garrosh's crazy new leadership; he may just classify them all as Tauren The orc thing would make sense too, since untainted orcs have been found and ESPECIALLY since Garrosh is taking over. Taunka exist, and brown orcs exist.

I guess the moral of the story is, worgen haven't had tails even before the Sycthe of Elune. It would be silly to add them now.
    thats the thing, I know its silly and I can see a lot of people QQing about worgen given tails in-game because "it's not part of the lore" but the way I see it is that it's also just a game, and I've heard a lot of people already bitching about how low WoW has gotten, it's simple really get over it or don't play

I dunno personally I think worgen with tails makes em look better, it sorta distinguishes them, but meh let the furry ragers QQ moar XD cuz I shall walk all over their grave

Anyone else see this coming on RP servers? Gnome and Worgan (in dress) in a house in Elwynn Forest.

Otherwise, nice models.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy
    Well, happy that I play Horde and will never be bothered by furrys and such.
    Dude, horde is the original furry faction.
    You do realize that furries are drawn to tauren right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    For anyone interested in what the female Worgen hairstyles are:

http://felfire.com/downloads/worgenfemalehairstyles.jpg
    Even if these are fan made, I hope to see something similar like this when they release the actual models.

I see Boub couldn't get the info himself, so he had to swipe it off the 'official' fansites?

Pretty lame move IMO.
    Think of block rating as the chance you can hold a phone book between you and the guy with a high powered rifle aimed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Liavain Axon
    I've played since the original WC, but that doesn't make my points more valid than anyone elses.

You complain about lore, yet see nothing wrong with them adding Anorexic magic addicts or blue space goats? Wow... To be honest I think the lore behind adding the worgen sure sounds better than what they did for the goats. They even retconned the who sargarus thing. I'm a lore whore and I find that more insulting than the worgen backstory.
    You only support it because you're a furfag. Just look at your avatar.

I wish blizz would've stayed along the lines of the original worgen models. These kind of blow, and just cater to furries. Big meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakiri
    Says the person calling furries 'sickos' and so on and so on.
    Female orcs? Delicate? HAW. I'm pretty god damn sure my female orc looks like she's capable to take a hit AND hold her Axe/Shield/Mace.
    The males are hunched over because they're MALES. They're BURLY. And guess what? I know a LOT of people who can't -stand- the male Troll hunch. And Yes, Blizzard COULD make it so you could choose different body types (I would like it, for one.) But I think that would involve:

1. More devolpers to shift from one thing to another, just for cosmetics.
    2. Less time on expansions

So there you go. You saw the thing about Treeform, yes? Blizzard doesn't want to keep it because it's a cosmetic change. Do you think they're going to go out of their way to make a whole myriad of body types just for cosmetics? Maybe in the future, but not now.
    By the way, I'm not homophobic, I've got several friends who're homosexuals, so suck it.
    Oh, and not eveyone wants to play a retarded night elf. Why? Look at their god damn animations, I wouldn't touch that with a stick.

OH WAIT YOU WON'T LISTEN TO THIS BECAUSE IM PART OF THE CANCER THATS KILLING /B/ WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
    Sue me.
    Why is it that people back up their denial about their homophobia/racism by saying "I'M NOT, I HAVE FRIENDS THAT'RE HOMOSEXUAL/BLACK! REALLY!"
    That does not make you any less homophobic or racist. Saying that big burly women are lesbians is stereotypical and homophobic, so YOU suck it.

Furries are just a form of beastiality. I think that qualifies them as sickos. Of course this is just an opinion, but there is no way around the truth that furry = partly beastiality.

Half human, half animal and therefore half beastiality.

Quote Originally Posted by nadox
    male blood elfs = g a y
    female worgen = l e s b i a n
    :P
    does nobody read my fourm posts 39th page you'll see that they have hair and not leukemia i have a picture link but it doesn't have the real texture skin thing thats on here
    If you are reading this, Congratulations you have nothing better to read