Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ...
25
33
34
35
36
LastLast
  1. #681

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Furries are just a form of beastiality. I think that qualifies them as sickos. Of course this is just an opinion, but there is no way around the truth that furry = partly beastiality.

    Half human, half animal and therefore half beastiality.

  2. #682

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by nadox
    male blood elfs = g a y
    female worgen = l e s b i a n
    :P
    does nobody read my fourm posts 39th page you'll see that they have hair and not leukemia i have a picture link but it doesn't have the real texture skin thing thats on here
    If you are reading this, Congratulations you have nothing better to read

  3. #683

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    I'd probably let a worgen female rape me.
    what if shes using a g-strap ???

    ___ _____ (O o)
    ___|8===D| \ O/

    Ewwww that a penis on a string dude!
    If you are reading this, Congratulations you have nothing better to read

  4. #684

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelidan the Breaker
    You only support it because you're a furfag. Just look at your avatar.

    I wish blizz would've stayed along the lines of the original worgen models. These kind of blow, and just cater to furries. Big meh.
    ok to break up this retard argument the races were put in cause of the original Warcraft lore the reason alliance gets worgen is cause Gilneas was buddys with lorderon but when scrourge broke out lorderon left to go to the defais city , elwynn and the defias helped the alliance make stormwind or whatever and then Gilneas scared cause lorderon was thought to be wiped out shut its gates then a retard named arugal thought that worgen could help them kill the undead but everyone got infected and became worgen... there quit bitching that you got green choads now
    If you are reading this, Congratulations you have nothing better to read

  5. #685

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Birthday Happy !
    Oh crap looks juste like my wife !
    Ps : hope hey do something with the head.
    Look more like a F.Dreney in general , i mean the body

  6. #686
    Pandaren Monk Chaoyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,917

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by sakashoue
    Even if these are fan made, I hope to see something similar like this when they release the actual models.
    Ffs how many times do I have to say that they're not fan made!

  7. #687

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Yuck, this was a big disappointment.

  8. #688
    Mechagnome Critical92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    560

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    We waited this long... for that?

    Worst model so far.

    Clearly we're not playing the same game.
    What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?' A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... ' - Andrew Ryan

  9. #689

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Gief white worgens plx?
    or pitch black :P

    Cheers
    Zoulis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulis of Uknown Entity

  10. #690

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    ugly as hell and disturbing

  11. #691

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelidan the Breaker
    Furries are just a form of beastiality. I think that qualifies them as sickos. Of course this is just an opinion, but there is no way around the truth that furry = partly beastiality.

    Half human, half animal and therefore half beastiality.
    But you do realise furry isn't a fetish (always) but mainly a form of art?
    There are people who like to draw dragons, does that mean they want to have sex with dragons?
    It's just media that likes to portrait things worse than what they are.

  12. #692

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Wait.. what do these remind me of..

    ah yes, everquest 2 !


  13. #693

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    somebody noticed that the female worgen does the exact same movements as a female dranei? the jump, the posture... I find that quite uninteresting.. :-\

  14. #694

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    will the worgens have tails becuase i dont see them or are they just not add yet?

  15. #695
    I am Murloc! Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    5,783

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    NOO, I do hope they'll add a TAIL, and HAIR

    Those look like female...jackals or something..really nice, but not wolf-ish...they need more hair around their heads and some more fur.

  16. #696

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Kinda saddening seeing the amount of closed minded ignorance in this thread, yes I saw all 47 pages. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the furdom haters only know of the more perverse aspects of it all. Like someone knowing ONLY of schoolgirl tentacle rape orgies in anime and judging the entire fanbase of it all on that one aspect. Just like there is tasteful and clean anime, there is also tasteful and clean furryness. Only reason I can see that people have such a deep seated hate for furrys is fear of the unusual and unknown.

    I's quite open minded, though consent is a must. If both (or all!) sides understand and are willing, what is really so wrong? Beauty in the eye of the beholder 'n all dat, but to make such damning sweeping judgments is silly! Would it mean ancient Egyptians were all 'furfags' because they worshiped people whom had the heads of animals?

    I's an animal lover, I've always been one. Lived with them all my life so it's not too surprising I like the furdom. Taking some of the traits and aspects of animals and mixing them with humans, liiiike...the beauty and grace of an animal in the more familiar body of a humanoid. Gives you a beautiful humanoid! Others think of the furdom in a more spiritual way, like the native americans did/do. And yeeees there are the more deviant bits to the furdom, but there is with almost anything really.

    I like it for what I already said, I find animals can be very beautiful, but I can't reeeeally communicate with them, nor is a 4legged form really that suitable for some things. So a humanoid animal is like a workaround. Keeps the looks of the animal, but puts them on the more familiar and 'accessible' body of a humanoid, along with 'sentience' and speech. Anthropomorphism has been around for a very long time and almost everyone knows of it one way or another.

    I rather like these female worgen, all depends on how their catform'll look for if I change my furball to one, but alts will be changed anyhow!
    To purr, or not to purr...

  17. #697

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitharia
    Kinda saddening seeing the amount of closed minded ignorance in this thread, yes I saw all 47 pages. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the furdom haters only know of the more perverse aspects of it all. Like someone knowing ONLY of schoolgirl tentacle rape orgies in anime and judging the entire fanbase of it all on that one aspect. Just like there is tasteful and clean anime, there is also tasteful and clean furryness. Only reason I can see that people have such a deep seated hate for furrys is fear of the unusual and unknown.

    I's quite open minded, though consent is a must. If both (or all!) sides understand and are willing, what is really so wrong? Beauty in the eye of the beholder 'n all dat, but to make such damning sweeping judgments is silly! Would it mean ancient Egyptians were all 'furfags' because they worshiped people whom had the heads of animals?

    I's an animal lover, I've always been one. Lived with them all my life so it's not too surprising I like the furdom. Taking some of the traits and aspects of animals and mixing them with humans, liiiike...the beauty and grace of an animal in the more familiar body of a humanoid. Gives you a beautiful humanoid! Others think of the furdom in a more spiritual way, like the native americans did/do. And yeeees there are the more deviant bits to the furdom, but there is with almost anything really.

    I like it for what I already said, I find animals can be very beautiful, but I can't reeeeally communicate with them, nor is a 4legged form really that suitable for some things. So a humanoid animal is like a workaround. Keeps the looks of the animal, but puts them on the more familiar and 'accessible' body of a humanoid, along with 'sentience' and speech. Anthropomorphism has been around for a very long time and almost everyone knows of it one way or another.

    I rather like these female worgen, all depends on how their catform'll look for if I change my furball to one, but alts will be changed anyhow!
    Ahh wish I could have put something as logical as that but I'd be to lazy, wonderfully said and I totally agree, even if I have my own opinion on some of the features. Still it would baffle me if no one can understand your point. Also people are animals by nature, we are related to apes and monkeys, so I don't get how people think furrys are wrong, people hunt, mate and sleep just like animals as well O_o

  18. #698

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Martyr
    For fuck sake we should be burning and culling furfags, not encouraging more of them to play WoW.
    lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

  19. #699

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    I think they look pretty cool, but then again I could be wrong...

  20. #700

    Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

    Looks like they just modified the female draenei model. Which I wouldn't mind in itself unless the result was below par which I think it is. I thought female worgen would look more sleek and powerful, not awkward and clumsy. Looks more like a costume than a playable character.

    I understand it 'costs' a lot in terms of artist man-hours to create toon models from scratch with all the armor/weapon permutations. But this is just uninspired and comes off as 'good enough' rather than the usual Blizzard polish.

    From what I've seen I'll be rolling a male worgen for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •