Vile spirit soaking with dispersion

is it possible for shadowpriest to soak the vile using dispersion on LK 25?

Deleted

Re: Vile spirit soaking with dispersion

one would assume so, just pack some heals in too just in case.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ofurmennið
    Essentially yes, but I doubt its good for your health. And more likely the harder route.
    PC: 3770k @ 4.6 / Noctua D14 / 16GB 1600mhz C8 Mushkin / Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H / MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III / 2x Dell U2311H / Lian Li A71FB / Mushkin Chronos 120GB - Seagate 2TB Green - WD Caviar Black 500GB / RAID0: Samsung F3 103SJ 1TB (x2) / Samsung SH123L Blu Ray
    Audio: Ultrasone PRO 2900s / Audio-GD NFB-3.1 / Neco Soundlabs Mosfett Amp

dispersion works very well with soaking the spirits, used it partially on our LK heroic kill

15+ Year Old Account

I use it all the time, just make sure you know when dispersion is ending. i killed myself monday night b/c it ended and i didnt notice it lol
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Dispersion soaking or BoP soaking are what we use.

Just make sure you pop them at the right time or expect a player to get faceroll'd.

10man with melee? Yes Without? No

25 man? No, They hit for 20k, 2k x 25 = 50k = Death

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie
    10man with melee? Yes Without? No

25 man? No, They hit for 20k, 2k x 25 = 50k = Death

There are not 25 of them, there are 15 on 25 normal (and I believe HM there is no difference), which is still 30k which may or may not kill you. Our shadow priest did eat them with no problem, but he also got a PW:S from myself before they came down.

The only problem we ran into a couple times, was the fact that dispersion only lasts 6 sec, so it does take a good eye to time it just right, but it is by far doable.

Just realized we are talking normal mode, Tell your melee not to be shit and everyone for themselves, nobody should get hit by 2, soaking is only needed in Hardmode 25, which can only be done by a pally anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ofurmennið
    short answer yes

long answer still a yes but only if the spirits are grouped up correctly. If there are stragglers from people being even mildly spread out then some will reach you slower and may hit after dispersion wears off. I know from experience as I was doing this just last week on LK 10 hard mode. I chewed an entire wave with rocket boots and dispersion but 2 stragglers that went to our offtank came in just a bit slower as he wasnt over with us when they started moving hit me just as dispersion was wearing off and thats insta dead.
    HTML Code:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Johnish/simple