to the people that think wotlk is too easy....

ok so i hear people talk all the time wotlk is too easy. that icc is too easy. Well lemme point you to some cold hard facts. First lemme say imo it just simply isnt. For instance pvp in bc and vanilla it was basically who had the better gear even in pve it was the same. But now more than ever its comp,strategy and skill. Get yourself caught out of position, or using a cd too early and it will probably cost you the game more now than ever with the amount of burst now.

Also icc, go look at wowprogress.com and tell me how many killed LK before the buff even in normal. Now thats done we can agree icc was overtuned for some fights. The way the dungeons are designed is the best of the best can do it with last tiers gear easy then we get an incline better players with better gear. The vast majority even prebuff did so with alt runs so they could gear much faster. now look at a 15% buff to everything and tell me how many guilds have cleared icc LK. Sure a few like what almost 6 months later? even more have cleared 10 man with 25 man gear. Again these things dont impress me.

My only trouble with icc is the dramatic incline in some of the bosses. LK too hard, putr too hard, sindy too hard, bql and fester a tad overtuned. Im not saying they cant be beat but we are talking 6 months into it and only what 30% of all guilds on wowprogress have LK down. i know on my server that i think there is about 5-6 on 25 and maybe 10ish on 10 man. thats not alot when you figure just on my server and ranked there are about 50 ish guilds or more. I myself am a pretty decent player with a bad raid makeup and we change out 5-6 ppl almost every week but we are 11/12 on grps 1 and 2 and 3/4 are about 7 or so into 10 man. And 25 man we are 8/12 i believe.

so what im saying is sure icc has some easy bosses. Now most anyone can clear 6-7 bosses with ease. Most of which were extremely overtuned. I remember when icc first came out there were about 3-4 guilds keeping pace and alot couldnt even down saurfang. if people dont agree thats fine but really the numbers dont lie and i can promise that even at 20% more than 50% of guilds wont have LK down yet. and some that do have geared so high in 25 man gear that 10 man should be easy.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Re: to the people that think wotlk is too easy....

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    Well lemme point you to some cold hard facts. First lemme say imo it just simply isnt.
    Haaaaaaaa no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

*Cough* OLD *Cough*
    Quote:
    When have I eva been able to reach a mage? He just freeze me, blink, freeze himself, make big dragonhead and confuse me, blink etc etc.

15+ Year Old Account

We already have several threads on this; I don't think we need another.