10+ Year Old Account

Terror of the Nightmare ((SRP))

(( Hey guys, first try at one of these, hoping to see how it goes))

"Help me, Nishera!"
    Nishera was walking through the Emerald dragonshire, taking note of everything that was happening around her. The nightmare had began to encroach the land around Dragonblight, and there seemed to be no way to stop it. Adventurers had come only months before to quell the uprising, and it seemed to have worked for the time being. But now, the nightmare had slowly creeped along all life in the shire, and Nishera was frantically searching for the source.
    Again, the voice pleaded.
    "Nishera! I require aid!"
    Nishera looked around, and spotted the source of the noise. It was Ysera.
    The image of the Aspect Ysera wasn't the true physical form, but instead a transparent manifestation of the dragon was in her place. Ysera was inside the dream, watching over all living beings in the world.
    Nishera rushed over to Ysera, almost tripping over a lasher root on her way.
    "Ysera, what's wrong?"
    "The nightmare!" Ysera cried out. "It's taking over my physical body! You need to send for help. Get the adventurers that were here, and guide them into the dream before I run out of time!"
    "But... how did-" Nishera stuttered.
    "I can't explain everything, just go with my blessing and destroy this nightmare, before it it too late..."
    Ysera's voice trailed off as she started to fade away. Before she did, she touched the ground with her nose. The blades of grass seemed to bend to her will, swirling around like soup in a pot. Soon, a void the size of a tree trunk laid before Nishera.
    It was a portal to the Dream itself.
    Nishera knew what she had to do. She rushed off to the temple in Dragonblight. She would plead to any adventurer, big or small, to help her beloved Ysera.

((There you go. SRP, you're going to enter the dream and try to figure out the mystery behind this sudden growth in the nightmare. Anyone can help ))

Re: Terror of the Nightmare ((SRP))

((growth in the nightmare, meaning the nightmare itself, or just the one that's attacking Ysera? I actually have some plans concering Sheog'thra and the nightmare's creation))

10+ Year Old Account

((Something in the nightmare's attacking Ysera. It could go either way, as in something the nightmare produced on the side or something that created the nightmare itself is attacking. I hope you bring in Sheog'thra))

((once he's done, I think I will. A good opening for him, I'd think. I just need to write down a few more things.))

10+ Year Old Account

((Read the rest of the bio on Sheog'thra, looks pretty awesome ))

Quote Originally Posted by Ysera the Dreamer
    ((Read the rest of the bio on Sheog'thra, looks pretty awesome ))
    ((as they say in Canadia, "danke shun"... Still have his personality to go though :P))